Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap (55935 Views)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Bhelamblog(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mikel Obi is currently Melting the Hearts of Nigerians after proving his Loyalty to the country countless times, Remember his father was released yesterday weeks after being kidnapped...
Ok, Now the Footballer has opened up about how he found out the incident, In a statement he said he learnt about it Just few hours to the Match between the Super Eagles and Argentina..

He was really Broken, But still went on to fight for his country.

Though we lost the Match, But Nigerians have been carried over with his gestures..

See reactions trailing twitter below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerians-react-to-mikel-obi-playing.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Bhelamblog(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Moresss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Ytea(f): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
He did what not everyman can do. Just four hours to the game? Dude got a big heart.

208 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Benjom(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
He should be honoured with CFR or GCON by our new government come 2019 cool

Don't ever submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these CV and LinkedIn Profile Samples. They're recruiters' choice:

https://www..com/cv-samples

https://www..com/linkedin-profile-makeover

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by mikejj(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin..some girls can just show theirself fa...which one be my goat forever

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by oshe11: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Those Kidnappers are MAD

And obviously are NOT football fanatics

PS: Could they be MESSI fans who asked him to lose or.......?undecided

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
*quote*
My father was hurt and tortured during his ordeal and this is unacceptable. I hope that the authorities will work harder to bring this bandits to justice.
"Representing my country is my greatest honour, I love my country and very proud to be a Nigerian."

*Unquote*

You will always remain in my heart Mikel.
COURAGE, MATURITY, PATRIOTISM rolled into one!
This is a TRUE Leader!!
Can't love you less.

I am hoping 'some' sets of people can learn something from this.
Those that keep praying for bad and negative news for the country so that they can be happy.
Learn from this WISE Captain.
I RISE!

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Reaction reaction
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by tolexy007(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin..some girls can just show theirself fa...which one be my goat forever

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Paperwhite(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
That was a courageous display of courage & maturity from Mikel even in the background of an ugly life-threatening issue of a kidnap nature.
FG should consider & give him a national honour. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by KDK(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
True selflessness. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by eleojo23: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by TheAngry1: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Factfinder1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Selfless service

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by bedspread: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mikel has Displayed a Rare Patrotic Attribute....

That is a Leader... A Real Leader...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by lexyman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
he will surely be respected ... a real Patriot. how i wish this guys had won that match ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by jaxxy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
If our leaders were selfless Nigeria wudnt be like this. We wud be like SA or Dubai at worst not even best.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
But why kidnappers just dey suffer this man anyhow. Na only him dey for kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is called total dedication to your beloved country, after this one old man will come out and call you a lazy youth cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by YorubaEmir: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
He didn't do us any favors. He played and was payed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mikel....my old time crush....he is so selfless! I just love this dude naturally!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Offpoint: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Maybe his dad was destined to be kidnapped yearly, our destinies can be delayed but can never be change.

MIKEL DE MAN
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Rocktation(f): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yet, he did not marry us. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
A true patriot.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by maximunimpact(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
That's patriotism personified
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by SageTravels: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is what we call Patriotic and Loyalty.

Mikel is no doubt a humble and loyal guy. despite what Chelsea did to him, he never for one day spit at the club unlike Costa. Mikel risked his future at Chelsea just because of Nigeria. We need people like Mikel in our government.

I have no doubt that people like him will always put the masses ahead of their personal interest. Kudos to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by yomalex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by dalaman: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
National hero! Not the likes of Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by jahbiz: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
If this is true, he earns my respect and deserves FG recognition...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by KingMicky3286: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Him papa face hmmm let me check on obj and osho mali...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.