Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. (3880 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by noetic(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
duduspace:

You obviously don't think much, have you ever considered the fact that the answer to a question is not always yes or no? what if I tell you I have no belief? yu are the one who says you have a belief and the burden of proof lies with you. Did any atheist or agnostic here ever ask for your respect?

When Faraday postulated his principles of electromagnetic induction, the burden of proving it was with him which he did with experiments with consistent results which have stood the test of time. Faraday never asked those who questioned him to even come up with alternative explanations. If Faraday, a man could do that why can't your so called omni-everything god do that? why does he need half-baked lackeys like you to do his dirty job of muddling everything up?

Instead of shouting yourself hoarse, perhaps you need to listen to what those you've lumped together as atheists are saying while being honest to agree in instances where your logic is wrong (as has been shown severally in this thread and in others) rather than resorting to grand standing, lies and insults. If you do this, I assure you would become a much better person with a clearer definition and insight into what you beleive.
did u make any point?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by duduspace(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
noetic:

did u make any point?

Yu don't need to tell me its food for thot, yu are even at a loss of words to say. Come off your high horse, yu're one unnecessarily egoistical fellow, a true Davidylan disciple (as opposed to Jesus disciple).  grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by noetic(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
duduspace:

Yu don't need to tell me its food for thot, yu are even at a loss of words to say. Come off your high horse, yu're one unnecessarily egoistical fellow, a true Davidylan disciple (as opposed to Jesus disciple).  grin cheesy cheesy
ok.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Badriyyah(f): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
@felifeli

What Terminal illness? smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by felifeli: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
Badriyyah:

@felifeli

What Terminal illness? smiley
Unfortunately not related to Terminal 5 wink
My sister a terminal illness is one that should certainly result in the death of the afflicted within a short time usually within a few days, weeks or months . Never mind about the name of illness or whether misdiagnosing has occur ed. The important thing is that death is expected within a short time . Death is death , forget what illness causes it; and afterward ETERNITY.
Badriyyah Where will you spend Eternity ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by zilosxp(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
beware of your mouth lest you fall into temptation !!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Badriyyah(f): 8:49am On May 03, 2009
felifeli:

Unfortunately not related to Terminal 5 wink
My sister a terminal illness is one that should certainly result in the death of the afflicted within a short time usually within a few days, weeks or months . Never mind about the name of illness or whether misdiagnosing has occur ed. The important thing is that death is expected within a short time . Death is death , forget what illness causes it; and afterward ETERNITY.
Badriyyah Where will you spend Eternity ?

I asked what terminal Illness, not what is terminal illness, could you not spot the difference. You said you were healed, so why do you keep on avoiding that simple question. lol, and I love how you went from terminal illness to where I will spend Eternity.lmao grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by adetunrayo(f): 5:42pm On May 04, 2009
Why cant u guys exchanging words behave urself.You either believe miracle exist or not.

No cause 4 dis war.

Pls, that is enough.
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Jaybee2412(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2009
The so called Pastors cash on the gullibility of their followers to expand their material possesions. How could anyone believe that a man could harbour animals in his head. Its no miracle and its no magic; It is an illusion; a case of abracadabra!
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Bukittes(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
I love Christianity so much because its gives you room to choose what you want without you been forced or cajoled like other religion. You can decide to believe a man of God if you want or to equally disbelieve him. Pastor Adeboye is one man I respect so much and have unreserved belief in. He is called of God and he has never stood in the place of God as a miracle worker. He is not a self esteemed man that wants glory to himself. So I see no reason why he will tell you lies to achieve what? I sincerely don't even see the poster's reason for bringing up this topic here. If you do not believe in God and what He can do through devoted men then why don't keep you unbelief to yourself and stop poisoning peoples heart here. MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN EVERYDAY!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by AbuZola3(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
Interesting
Re: Pastor Adeboye - Man With Animals Inside His Head. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
2 years on, see thi crap for the first time, shocked at how gullible people can be,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? / A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / When Cartoons Upset 'the Wrong People'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.