Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? (3855 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Photo: Pregnant 15yrOld Girl Claims Jesus Sent The Holy Spirit To Impregnate Her / Was Jesus Sent To Die For Our Sins Or Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by Abdulgaffar22: 2:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Christians believe that Jesus was sent to the entire world: yet Jesus said " I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24). Even when Jesus was sending out his disciples for evangelical mission, he warned them categorically to avoid preaching to the Gentiles, that is, the Non-Israelites (Matthew 10:5-6). If this command of not preaching to the Gentiles was later cancelled by Jesus toward the end of his mission as proclaim by the Christians, then why did Peter say to Cornelius and his household that it is still unlawful for any Jewish man to visit or keep company with a Gentile(Acts 10:28), many years after Jesus departure? Was peter not aware of the cancellation? In fact, if it was already in the divine plan that the command of not preaching to the Gentiles would later be cancelled, then the statement of Jesus directed to the disciples and the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: “IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES” or something similar in meaning rather than ; “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 07, 2016
MIND YOUR BUSINESS. PREACHING TO THE BOKO HARAM AND ISIS WILL BE A GREATER SERVICE TO HUMANITY....

3 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by dueal(m): 4:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Abdulgaffar22:
Christians believe that Jesus was sent to the entire world: yet Jesus
said " I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel
(Matthew 15:24). Even when Jesus was sending out his disciples for
evangelical mission, he warned them categorically to avoid preaching to the
Gentiles, that is, the Non-Israelites (Matthew 10:5-6). If this command of
not preaching to the Gentiles was later cancelled by Jesus toward the end
of his mission as proclaim by the Christians, then why did Peter say to
Cornelius and his household that it is still unlawful for any Jewish man to
visit or keep company with a Gentile(Acts 10:28), many years after Jesus
departure? Was peter not aware of the cancellation? In fact, if it was
already in the divine plan that the command of not preaching to the
Gentiles would later be cancelled, then the statement of Jesus directed to
the disciples and the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: “IT
IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES” or something similar in meaning rather
than ; “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”

The Christian Bible which you claim to have knowledge one also says;

Joh 4:21 Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. "You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. "But the hour is coming, and NOW is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.

Mat 21:43 "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be TAKEN from you and given to a NATION bearing the fruits of it.

Mat 24:14 "And THIS GOSPEL of the kingdom will be preached in ALL THE WORLD as a witness to all NATIONS, and then the end will come.

Mat 28:18 Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Me IN HEAVEN and on EARTH. "Go therefore and make disciples of ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Mar 16:15 And He said to them, "Go into ALL THE WORLD and preach the gospel to every creature.

Luk 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to ALL NATIONS, beginning at Jerusalem.

Joh 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God WHO TAKES AWAY the SIN OF THE WORLD!

Rev 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all NATIONS, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "SALVATION belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"

5 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by Scholar8200(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
For God so loved [size=18pt]the world[/size], that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2016
Know that Jesus like every other Sun Deities represented the Sun. The Sun saves not only humans but plants and animals, even the Water bodies. It's basically enabling the continuous existence of us on this planet.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by Medicis(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Abdulgaffar22:
Christians believe that Jesus was sent to the entire world: yet Jesus
said " I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel
(Matthew 15:24). Even when Jesus was sending out his disciples for
evangelical mission, he warned them categorically to avoid preaching to the
Gentiles, that is, the Non-Israelites (Matthew 10:5-6). If this command of
not preaching to the Gentiles was later cancelled by Jesus toward the end
of his mission as proclaim by the Christians, then why did Peter say to
Cornelius and his household that it is still unlawful for any Jewish man to
visit or keep company with a Gentile(Acts 10:28), many years after Jesus
departure? Was peter not aware of the cancellation? In fact, if it was
already in the divine plan that the command of not preaching to the
Gentiles would later be cancelled, then the statement of Jesus directed to
the disciples and the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: “IT
IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES” or something similar in meaning rather
than ; “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”
2 Corinthians 5:15 New International
Version (NIV)
And he died for all, that those who live
should no longer live for themselves but for
him who died for them and was raised again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:
Know that Jesus like every other Sun Deities represented the Sun. The Sun saves not only humans but plants and animals, even the Water bodies. It's basically enabling the continuous existence of us on this planet.

kolomentally kolomental...smh

I never knew that as Jesus spoke words and taught multitudes it was also the sun talking....

I need to locate the person who did this to you and deliver you from his or her hands.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by dueal(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Really! The same people who twist the origins of Egypt and change/misspelling name have got you to think that there was never the existence of Yahosuah.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2016
dueal:

Really! The same people who twist the origins of Egypt and change/misspelling name have got you to think that there was never the existence of Yahosuah.

Let's assume "Yahosuah" existed, how has that served you? Has it changed your life in anyway different from the animals?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

kolomentally kolomental...smh

I never knew that as Jesus spoke words and taught multitudes it was also the sun talking....

I need to locate the person who did this to you and deliver you from his or her hands.

Jesus " allegedly" did these stuff. Even if he did feed 5,000 with 3 fishes as you believed, how has that changed your life. Jesus or the Sun, which one is really helping you?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by dueal(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Let's assume "Yahosuah" existed, how has that served you? Has it changed your life in anyway different from the animals?

Let's say he didn't exist, how has that served you? Are you same as the animals?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Jesus " allegedly" did these stuff. Even if he did feed 5,000 with 3 fishes as you believed, how has that changed your life. Jesus or the Sun, which one is really helping you?

You actually left out the 5 loaves of bread used along with the fish.

FYI its called FAITH and yes FAITH has changed my life.

Has that destroyed my life? The comment above me also asked you a question...kindly do justice to it the way you always know how to. lol
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2016
dueal:

Let's say he didn't exist, how has that served you? Are you same as the animals?

Since Jesus exists to you,what difference has that made?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

You actually left out the 5 loaves of bread used along with the fish.

FYI its called FAITH and yes FAITH has changed my life.

Has that destroyed my life? The comment above me also asked you a question...kindly do justice to it the way you always know how to. lol

Faith has changed your life in what way? Do you now move mountains and thread on serpents?

If you have, can you give me some examples please....

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by dueal(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Since Jesus exists to you,what difference has that made?

What difference has dat made to me? Are you the psychologist, will my experiences affect your beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Faith has changed your life in what way? Do you now move mountains and thread on serpents?

If you have, can you give me some examples please....

Actually I do... Check my posts and do a bsckground research on those who God has used me to reveal Himself to...I give you permission!

I Do thread on serpents and move mountains but I am sure you are of the assumption that its strictly a comment made by Jesus about actual mountains and serpents. ...

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Actually I do... Check my posts and do a bsckground research on those who God has used me to reveal Himself to...I give you permission!

I Do thread on serpents and move mountains but I am sure you are of the assumption that its strictly a comment made by Jesus about actual mountains and serpents. ...

Give example please..... I'm not doubting you.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
dueal:

What difference has dat made to me? Are you the psychologist, will my experiences affect your beliefs?

Maybe it will. Can you share some of the stuff that has uniquely happened to you that hadn't happened to others who don't have faith in Jesus
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Give example please..... I'm not doubting you.

will my theoretical examples satisfy you? I already gave you permission to dig around. send private messages, get phone numbers of those who have shared their testimonies....

Surely that should carry more clout than whatever I tell you shouldnt it?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

will my theoretical examples satisfy you? I already gave you permission to dig around. send private messages, get phone numbers of those who have shared their testimonies....

Surely that should carry more clout than whatever I tell you shouldnt it?

Share some with me and I will share mine with you.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by dueal(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Maybe it will. Can you share some of the stuff that has uniquely happened to you that hadn't happened to others who don't have faith in Jesus

One question. Do you believe that all you see is all there is? So long as you see then it has to be real and visversa?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

Share some with me and I will share mine with you.

How can I prove yours? I have given you a way to get info and proof for yourself and you want me to share loads of unverifiable personal info with you?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

How can I prove yours? I have given you a way to get info and proof for yourself and you want me to share loads of unverifiable personal info with you?

I will tell you what Jesus did for me : Nothing!

You tell me yours!
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

I will tell you what Jesus did for me : Nothing!

You tell me yours!

so if He did NOTHING for you why are you so fixated over Him and why then would the awesome things He has done for me matter to you when you already believe He can do nothing especially since you already said He did nothing for you.

Besides how would He even do anything for you when you already said since your parents gladly died early in your life you also denounced Him early so yes you are right to say He has done nothing for you...how could He?

For those who accepted Him He has done marvelous things.....So why would my expository help you when you already refute His existence?

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

so if He did NOTHING for you why are you so fixated over Him and why then would the awesome things He has done for me matter to you when you already believe He can do nothing especially since you already said He did nothing for you.

Besides how would He even do anything for you when you already said since your parents gladly died early in your life you also denounced Him early so yes you are right to say He has done nothing for you...how could He?

For those who accepted Him He has done marvelous things.....So why would my expository help you when you already refute His existence?

That is why I ask what marvellous things has Jesus done for you? You are the sales person here! What is the sample you are selling?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

That is why I ask what marvellous things has Jesus done for you? You are the sales person here! What is the sample you are selling?

Are you a buyer? What have you got to offer?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Are you a buyer? What have you got to offer?

If you ain't selling move on!
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

If you ain't selling move on!

If you aint an interested buyer stop hounding.....Your addiction to God is like that of a buyer but you aint one so why the addiction?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

If you aint an interested buyer stop hounding.....Your addiction to God is like that of a buyer but you aint one so why the addiction?

I am not interested so please stop advertising.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by 4everGod1: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
ifenes:

I am not interested so please stop advertising.

Is there a separate world for me and you while on earth? We are communicating and not advertising...Its our language.....So you have a right to reject our language and not hound us when you know you already have no interest in buying.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by frank317: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Was Mohammed sent to the whole world?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World? by ifenes(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod1:

Is there a separate world for me and you while on earth? We are communicating and not advertising...Its our language.....So you have a right to reject our language and not hound us when you know you already have no interest in buying.

So what is the deal with the loud speakers all over the streets of Nigeria. Why do you guys like to disturb people's peace with heavy bass speakers on Sundays? Can't you guys tell you disturb others with unwanted noise? It's time to start planting bombs in churches that make so much noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Practical Christian Life Counselling / Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.