Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is Television Evangelism By Force? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Television Evangelism By Force? (4575 Views)

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Evangelism In Public Buses Is Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by lukkie(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2009
Quote from Gold 24

"Television was created for the gospel.The owner of TBN got the revelation to start TBN when he was reading the bible."

Do people still think this way in this century? Ouch!
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2009
may be
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2009
lukkie:

Quote from Gold 24

"Television was created for the gospel.The owner of TBN got the revelation to start TBN when he was reading the bible."

Do people still think this way in this century? Ouch!
may be
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by arowolo888: 8:12pm On May 04, 2009
i just finished watching a telecast of a pastor,where he was preaching and his wife pastor mrs was interpreting. and at the end of the preaching you need to see the way they were begging for sponsors,they gave out an account number in which people can send their money to and see if God will not change their situations before the end of the year.You need to see the way they were beggibng almost going on their kneels,which i immediately concluded that we have alot of hungry pastors than their members.
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2009
arowolo888:

i just finished watching a telecast of a pastor,where he was preaching and his wife pastor mrs was interpreting. and at the end of the preaching you need to see the way they were begging for sponsors,they gave out an account number in which people can send their money to and see if God will not change their situations before the end of the year.You need to see the way they were beggibng almost going on their kneels,which i immediately concluded that we have alot of hungry pastors than their members.
This always go on in all the television stations every day of the week.
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by arowolo888: 12:05pm On May 06, 2009
yes we have alot of them.
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by realpastor: 3:45pm On May 06, 2009
segyemaro:

This always go on in all the television stations every day of the week.
may God help us.
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2009
expantiate more
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2009
I am waiting for ur explanation
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by oderemo(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2009
i guess u don't know that guy , becomerich . rewind to politics section and you will laugh your head off. cool
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2009
Thats good
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by realpastor: 11:33am On May 14, 2009
this dont only happens in nigeria,you will see alot of them on satelite televisions.
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by topeokunol: 6:39pm On May 14, 2009
thats true
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by kenny888: 6:28pm On May 17, 2009
realpastor:

this dont only happens in nigeria,you will see alot of them on satelite televisions.
i agree with you
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by marvisken: 4:06pm On May 18, 2009
money dey sweettttttt ooooo
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by ajokeakin: 6:33pm On May 24, 2009
na so me too i dey see them for television ,begging for seed offering so as to keep the programme on air.
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by eghosaobas: 6:18pm On May 29, 2009
every pastor must eat oooooo
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2009
Must eat?through deciet way?
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by kachiface(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
My God [/b]shall supply [b]all my needs, according to His riches in glory.

When you start asking people to supply you and promising them a breakthrough (in exchange) when they do, I don't know sha,
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by segyemaro(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2009
Dats ridiculous
Re: Is Television Evangelism By Force? by realpastor: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
kachi_face:

My God [/b]shall supply [b]all my needs, according to His riches in glory.

When you start asking people to supply you and promising them a breakthrough (in exchange) when they do, I don't know sha,
hmm na wa for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thehomer Please Say / Book Of Romans (We are baptized to produce fruit or good deed for GOD) / Calvary Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.