Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Which Is The Best : Me*rrybet Vs Na*irabet Vs Be*t9ja Affiliate Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best : Me*rrybet Vs Na*irabet Vs Be*t9ja Affiliate Program (1105 Views)

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money? / How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best : Me*rrybet Vs Na*irabet Vs Be*t9ja Affiliate Program by needinfo: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
I have been promoting so many online be*tting site as an affiliate but today i will share the best out of them. The first is Merrybe*t. M*errybet is not encouraging when it comes to affiliate payment and upgrade. They pay 30 percent commssion and you get paid after waiting for 3 months.not encouraging at all.

They have not done any improvement since they enabled their affiliate program, in fact they are still lacking behind and due to this i have stopped promoting them since they don't want to start paying their affiliates every month like others are doing. M*errybet is not encouraging in the sense that they are still using the old method of payment, they pay after waiting for 3 months of earning commission which is too bad and not encouraging.

I have never seen an affiliate program that pays commission after 3month of earnings.this is old school.even the newly springed up b*etting site in nigeria are paying their affiliate every single month regardless of what you earned as commission.

Seems they don't value their affiliates because other sites take their affiliate like an egg and give them incentives.why would some one spend their cash, energy and resources to promote affiliate that pays you after 3 months when you need cash to settle bills such as internet subscriptions, adverts, time etc every month.this is not encouraging. For this reasons, m*errybet is one of the worse affiliate program out there
Re: Which Is The Best : Me*rrybet Vs Na*irabet Vs Be*t9ja Affiliate Program by needinfo: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Merrybet don't really appreciate the effort their affiliates is putting to promote their site. Most of the online betting site in nigeria pays their customers every month, not after waiting 3 month.

One don't need to wait for 3 month before they will get their commissions paid, that is discouraging.

Nai*rabet was also using same payment method but changed it to every month and even increased their affiliate percentage payment from 30 percent to 50%.nai*rabet also made a new offer to start appreciating affiliates of the month.that is encouraging.with this, you will spend your energy and cash promoting them because you know that you will get paid every month and even stand a chance of becoming nai*rabet affiliate of the month too.you don't have to wait for 3 month before you get paid

I remember the scam trick merrybet played on their affiliate when they fully activated their affiliate program. They made us to believe that they did not activate their affiliate program even when we have been promoting it and getting referrals that are staking, our commission was just a waste of energy because they did not pay what we earned with the excuse that their affiliate program was not active then but they gave us links to promote it. What a cheap way they used to scam their affiliates.ever since they brought up that act and fully activated their program with the waiting for 3 months before payment, i reduced the rate at which i promote them.instead i direct people to the other sites which have nice affiliate bonuses and treat their affiliate like an egg
Re: Which Is The Best : Me*rrybet Vs Na*irabet Vs Be*t9ja Affiliate Program by faste: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=needinfo post=38597349]Merrybet don't really appreciate the effort their affiliates is putting to promote their site. Most of the online betting site in nigeria pays their customers every month, not after waiting 3 month.

One don't need to wait for 3 month before they will get their commissions paid, that is discouraging.

Nai*rabet was also using same payment method but changed it to every month and even increased their affiliate percentage payment from 30 percent to 50%.nai*rabet also made a new offer to start appreciating affiliates of the month.that is encouraging.with this, you will spend your energy and cash promoting them because you know that you will get paid every month and even stand a chance of becoming nai*rabet affiliate of the month too.you don't have to wait for 3 month before you get paid

I remember the s They made us to believe that they did not activate their affiliate pro.Try 1XBET,We pay every week.Some of our affiliate make over $2K monthly.check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Distress Hits Resort Savings And Loan / 8 Surprising Ways To Make Your First Million Dollars / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.