Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband (15006 Views)

Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by sauceEEP(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
nickibarb:

like what ways please? all i hear on the internet is pray for him, love him more, do this, do that, things i was already doing before he decided to go out there and show that he is a man. the only "crime" i committed was getting pregnant back to back immediately we got married (which was actually his idea anyways). i guess he didn't consider a pregnant woman as attractive anymore. technically i'm already cheating emotionally with this nice guy i just met. i probably will stop at that cos all i'm looking for is attention and companionship. i don't really have the balls to go further
Wow!! You still have a good heart but there's a possibility that If you don't end the emotional cheating with this nice guy now it might lead to something you would regret later.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by juman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
The husband has the right to marry more than one wives.
Re: I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband by diva90: 3:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Your husband will not stop cheating (harsh reality) probably has been cheating on you pre and throughout post marriage and you are just finding out. If cheating back will make you feel better, go ahead! I can't even judge you because I know the pain that you are going through and I would have totally done the same if I were in your shoes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt Since 3 Yrs Because Of My Bleaching Skin / Christmas Recharge Card Give Away / Reasons Why That "Court Marriage " Might Not Be The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.