Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business (6541 Views)

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites / Best Ad Networks For Websites With Low Traffic / Quote For Websites With Specific Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business by winsome5(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
webshopng1:
Hello ...I am offering free logo design services for websites,blogs and businesses

The logos are high quality is very high as you can see in the posts on this thread

Here is how to get your free logo from within some hours

1. Drop the Name, Tagline, Description and I will design your logo free but with a watermark
2.If you agree to post one of my articles on this site:bestbulksmsgateway..com.ng on your website/blog/forum
I will reply you with a complete version if not then you pay me a token

[size=15pt]
You can order custom logos for your company/website/business/schoo/organisation for 2000naira if you cannot offer a blog post
[/size]

For the custom logos you get

.....To modify/review your logo after i design
.....I will give you 2 samples to choose from
.....I will will take my time to create your brand logos without rush
.....It will be better than the free type
......Any size any format

Call or whatsapp 08062691462

[size=15pt]
See a custom made logo below for for only 2000naira[/size]

lemme see a sample.

Name: HEART MENDER graphics and photography
tagline : we capture the world
Re: Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business by SugarRushCakes(f): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
hello, pls try mine. if i like it then we have a deal. Sugar Rush Cakes N Events .....imagine it, consider it done.

its a cake making, confectionary and events planning company.
Re: Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business by calltonia2000: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
please design mine Tonia multi venture online store that deals in women fashion
Re: Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business by godello: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
OP ur contact pls!!
Re: Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 17, 2015
webshopng1:

u dont want the complete version?

Abeg i need one

Blog name: Socceramebo.com
Tag Line: Soccer journalism with enthusiasm...

Its a blog basically focusing on soccer punditry with plans of future expansion to a full website.

I will like a blue and white colored logo with nice design.
I will pay 2k for it...Thanks as I await your watermarked sample

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas / 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring An SEO Consultant / How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.