Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging (6633 Views)

How To Make Money Blogging In 2020 [New Tricks] / Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging / Uncommon Ways Bloggers Can Make It Rain In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Making money through blogging is no strange thing anymore , many people start blogging daily for reasons best know to them which might be knowledge , wealth , pleasure or fame . But most a time, money is the main reason people nowadays blog . I will be showing you some cool ways to make money on your blog with or without Google AdSense in 2017.

Here Are Some Ways To Make It Big Time Blogging

1. Product Marketing And Adverts Placement

Is your blog traffic good but Google AdSense keeps turning down your proposal ? Why not Get People To Place Their Products or Services Adverts On Your Blog . You can generate huge revenue from adverts and promotions especially if your blog traffic is overwhelming.

2. Become An Affiliating Agent

It is easy to sell things where there are crowd , your blog must be crowded in other to be an affiliating agent , becoming an affiliating agent is free all you have to do is find the right product or service to affiliate . for instance , you run a blog about blogging tips , tricks , how to , beginners guide , tutorials etc you should look for products like domain providers and theme providers to affiliate.

3. Sponsor Posts

Get people to write on your blog for a token .Companies , Business owners , Event Planners will love to pass across information to targeted sets of people via your blog . Try to build a blog that will make people pay to use it .

4. Sell Stuff

You can start by selling contents originally written by you , products you know your users will love to buy , ideas can be sold so start selling ideas .

5.Use AdNetworks

Adnetworks is the most used way to making money blogging because it is simple, straightforward and idle . You just need to sign up with one or two adnetworks , place adcodes on your blog , let your users click willingly . Google AdSense is regarded as one of the most efficient,trusted but hard to get adnetwork out there. however , there are some cool alternative link propeller ads,media.net,infolinks etc .

6. Start A Paid Tutorials

Sharing your knowledge for free is one of the best gift one can offer but there are some knowledge that even Google don't have listed on there database . what am I saying some topics became Google top search query because of the unique content and the unavailability online. If you have a particular knowledge or better understanding about something why not start a paid membership tutorials on it.

You can make some cool , clean cash via blogging . Sales of ebooks , themes and others self writing products can help generate income for you and your blog in 2017 .

Source - http://www.abtech.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-make-cool-cash-through-blogging.html?m=1

enjoy this why not visit www.abtech.com.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by oganass(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2017
ftc.....

i have a qud feeling about dis month

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Theyveedo(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by corenewsonline: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by veekid(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Is this how Linda ikeji made Hers?
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by DlawTECHY(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Obviously one of the best blogging tips have seen.. ..

In other new check my signature for our telegram group link.. .
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Alasi20(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Really?
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by tetula123(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
all ye that commented before me... what shall it profit a man to miss church so as to wait for 7:am when topics are pushed to FP. In a bid to be FTC..
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
haba, everytime blogging blogging blogging ...

Everyone want to be the next Linda Ikeji...

Do you know how many years she has been in the game?

FYI, you can't make money through blogging immediately, it'll take 5yrs + before you start seeing any significant returns.

And most of these spammers cannot wait for 5years.

They want the money right now.

Abeg tell us another thing joor.

10 Likes

Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Ppresh2017(f): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Me I have a tested and trusted genuine extra source of income via online. See my signature
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Hollasmall: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Booked
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by sakalisis(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Okay o
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by sekem: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Uncommon?

What's uncommon about these points you raised?

Mtcheewwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by MrAwePresident: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2017
wink wink wink wink
Nairaland stop forcing people to blog o
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by lilwayneme(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2017
This sounds like the way now... Still need proper schooling on it tho.
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by ElizaVeta(f): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Great One OP
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by ElizaVeta(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
MrAwePresident:
wink wink wink wink
Nairaland stop forcing people to blog o
Nairaland is not forcing anyone to blog. Those are blogging tips to those that are bloggers already. These tips will enhance their blogging life and enable them to do more!!. And to those that are desperate to make money blogging as the topic implies.
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by LAFO: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
People self, they put BBNAIJA threads, you go complain, they put car battery stuff, you go still complain, dem put blogging again, some people go still fault am,

Seun self don get your scope, keep complaining and keep clicking. cheesy

Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by generaluthman: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Helpful
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by osile2012: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2017
Easier said than done.
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by gsogbu(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerian bloggers too lazy to make research. Nothing new here, same old recycled ideas except a change in title
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2017
gsogbu:
Nigerian bloggers too lazy to make research. Nothing new here, same old recycled ideas except a change in title
sorry to burst your bubble but I am not a copycat.....grin
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by gsogbu(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2017
abdegenius:

sorry to burst your bubble but I am not a copycat.....grin
Sorry bro, never meant to offend with my comment. What i'm saying is instead of recycling this same ideas (which i believe many bloggers already know and already made fb several times) why not share how to get sponsored posts, there are dozens of sites out there. Even one in Nigeria here (Adblabla or something). Your points are good, but nothing new to many. You made a catchy title but those ideas are already common.
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by stevedeey(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2017
OK.. I will give one of your points a trial
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Stale
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Mobsync(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

FYI, you can't make money through blogging immediately, it'll take 5yrs + before you start seeing any significant returns.

Says who?

It depends on how you "package" ypurself.

Some blogs are destined to fail even before they are launched while others never earn past a ceiling of a few hundred dollars - that's even if they manage to earn a hundred dollars per month.

The two most common niches with Nigerian bloggers are entertainment and technology, which are already too saturated.

Most bloggers also target their blogs at a Nigerian audience and never think of going international, which would make them more money and recognition.

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Revolva(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2017
angry

google has finnally banned my blog...no adsense will ever show on it....shame on dem...dem papa

well pls some one help me with a good adnetwork plsss dat can alloe me ...my blogs is in my signature
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by lakes99: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2017
tetula123:
all ye that commented before me... what shall it profit a man to miss church so as to wait for 7:am when topics are pushed to FP. In a bid to be FTC..

Lol
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

why dont u say what u know and stop making unverified statements. the success of a blog depends on the content, effort put into it and amount of page views it receives daily or monthly. now with that in mind, a blogger doesnt have to wait 5 years before recording high increase in traffic that would boost advertising returns because within one year, traffic records could be significant and the blogger can start requesting for sponsored posts or blog ads and make money off it.
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by meetrubia: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
How do i open a blog pls can any one guide m
Re: Uncommon Ways To Make Money Blogging by miqos02(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Journey Of A Web Developer / 6 Ways To Spot A Fake Ecommerce Website / Nairabet Launcheds New Responsive Platform Website: Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.