Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank (525 Views)

How To Fund Bet9ja Or Any Betting Company With Diamond Mobile App. / VIDEO: Actress Biodun Okeowo Scrambles With Generator For Fuel / When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank by Skynet247(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
I opened an acc in diamond bank via someone in the bank I guess a marketer on monday... with a 15k opening cash. And I got my account details today afternoon with out an alert of my 15k, only acc number , so I went to the bank to deposit 10k .... but was shocked when I got an alert that my total balance is 10k instead of 25,000# plus my initial 15k I called the guy and he was like telling me I will see alert soon... up till now I never see alert... guys what do u suggest I do..?
Re: Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank by MyschoolNG(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Skynet247:
I opened an acc in diamond bank via someone in the bank I guess a marketer on monday... with a 15k opening cash. And I got my account details today afternoon with out an alert of my 15k, only acc number , so I went to the bank to deposit 10k .... but was shocked when I got an alert that my total balance is 10k instead of 25,000# plus my initial 15k I called the guy and he was like telling me I will see alert soon... up till now I never see alert... guys what do u suggest I do..?
I suggest you lay your complaint to your account manager.
Re: Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank by yomi007k(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hope u know d marketer sha.

If not, OYO oo
Re: Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank by uboma(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
@ op, visit the bank on Friday and request to see the Branch manager. Explain the situation to him and show him the alerts you received via sms.
Re: Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank by springtech(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2015
This one is strong.

#iamspringtech.

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Mind Assisting Her, But Latter Becomes Problem On My Neck / 278 Companies Bid For Nnpc’s 950,000 Bpd Crude Deal / Enugu Group Condemns Biafra Agitation, Says It Is Illegal And Unacceptable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.