Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Have The Mind Assisting Her, But Latter Becomes Problem On My Neck - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have The Mind Assisting Her, But Latter Becomes Problem On My Neck (527 Views)

Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Mind Assisting Her, But Latter Becomes Problem On My Neck by dosden: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
I met this lady several years after we saw last. The reunion was a happy one. She narrated her life story how the husband abandoned her immediately after she delivered a baby girl. Her story was indeed pathetic, she was seriously weeping has she narrated her story. The daughter was five years old when we met.
I decided to assist her so as to start doing something for living. By my investigation and cross examination from some of her friends, they also confirmed her story. I actually established her and she was thankful. She has a friend who is also jobless, I try in my own little way to assist her also. I took her to a skill acquisition center and later contributed to how she was gainfully employed.
My own mind was to assist, not knowing that both of them have taken my name to a spiritualist so that I can fall in love with first Lady. Yes! they succeeded and anything she requested from me, even if i don't have, I will go extra mile in getting it for her.
One day, precisely, January 1st this i just received a text message from her that she already three month pregnant for me. I was shocked and I said NO am not liable for it. Eventually, she gave birth July, this year and she has been threatening me and making unnecessary demand from me.
During the period she got pregnant, One a man came to my office asking after me. I gave audience and he started thanking me for all i have done for the lady. He said he is the husband to the Lady, that he knows me very well and whenever he plans to see me, his wife will not allow him. Now, that he has eventually seen me, that i should help him talk to my sister to be of good character at home. She presented me to her husband as her brother not blood brother. Infact, i was speechless for more than five minutes. Because it sounds strange to me. I later summoned courage and asked, but your wife said you abandoned her and the child right from day one. He now told me, how comes he knew me and what i have being doing for her.
If i failed, she will tell me that she has nothing to loose, that am the one who has name to protect and that she ready to spoil my image completely.
Based on this, I later opened up to my wife that there is something in between us, but i doesn't know how the relationship started. But, i didn't tell my wife about the baby issue simply because she is hypertensive and i don't want anything that would affect her health. She has been to my office several times to harass and intimidate me, she was even at church sometimes to rubbish me.
Please, I need your candid advise. What can i do to get out of the mess i found myself?
Re: I Have The Mind Assisting Her, But Latter Becomes Problem On My Neck by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
You blame your lust on spiritual bewitchment. It serves you right. grin Just own up to your responsibility. Next time you intend to help someone, help them with a clean mind, no ulterior motives, and no one will be able to frame you up.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Mind Assisting Her, But Latter Becomes Problem On My Neck by kingslly(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
She didn't use any JuJu on u,I hate it when pple eff up and then blame it on Juju. You were simply helping her with the aim of sleeping with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Efcc & Cct:rotimi Jacobs And Dan Ladi Umar:pawns In The Game Of Thrones / Enugu Group Condemns Biafra Agitation, Says It Is Illegal And Unacceptable. / Have You Ever Rubbed Your Success In Anyone’s face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.