Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,510 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (238107 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fenesa1: 11:56pm On May 02, 2021
Timon4real:
Seems Friday was the last day for interview...
Ok
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fenesa1: 12:01am On May 03, 2021
Timon4real:
No idea
It's like you've done your psychometric test, how many of your group members made it to that stage?

4 members made it
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by paragon10(m): 1:06am On May 03, 2021
Fenesa1:

You didn't link up with your group members?
Next stage update was sent in same day.
I know someone who got the mail.

I did chat one guy in my group,he said he got the mail.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 9:43am On May 03, 2021
Please if I may ask which discipline is doing psychometric test?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fenesa1: 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
paragon10:

I did chat one guy in my group,he said he got the mail.
I think all success mails were sent in on the interview dates..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fenesa1: 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
I just realised it's a position for 20 persons.. mechanical..
Can anyone confirm this?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2021
Yes, it's for 20
Fenesa1:
I just realised it's a position for 20 persons.. mechanical..
Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2021
Interview was done for 5days I think
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fenesa1: 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
Timon4real:
Yes, it's for 20

Ok

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2021
Mechanical
Easy499:
Please if I may ask which discipline is doing psychometric test?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2021
Guys Any update?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fenesa1: 6:22pm On May 07, 2021
Timon4real:
Guys Any update?

None for now oo
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2021
I got a mail to upload my primary school cert because I didn't submit it initially during documentation...
I have done that tho,
No news yet..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by jozivill: 11:17am On May 08, 2021
Timon4real:
I got a mail to upload my primary school cert because I didn't submit it initially during documentation...
I have done that tho,
No news yet..
When did you submit your 1st set of documents? Last year?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2021
No, the day we did our interview..2weeks ago
jozivill:

When did you submit your 1st set of documents? Last year?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 1:28am On May 09, 2021
So many people have submitted all documents they requested after interview but no one have heard from them yet �
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 4:19am On May 09, 2021
Ananicoeji:
So many people have submitted all documents they requested after interview but no one have heard from them yet �

Nah wah oo. I wonder why it took them so long like this. They supposed to complete the recruitment process of those on ground already bfor moving on to next candidate... dangote group with there unfinished recruitment process..may God help us all.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 9:42am On May 09, 2021
adetola77:

Nah wah oo. I wonder why it took them so long like this. They supposed to complete the recruitment process of those on ground already bfor moving on to next candidate... dangote group with there unfinished recruitment process..may God help us all.

Am even worried about this whole thing,I wonder if they will ever get back to us that have done interview and submitted documents since mid last year,if we didn't make it they should send us a mail so that everyone will know where he or she stands and move on
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Ananicoeji post=101515541]

Am even worried about this whole thing,I wonder if they will ever get back to us that have done interview and submitted documents since mid last year,if we didn't make it they should send us a mail so that everyone will know where he or she stands and move on[/quote

Seriously.... I was curious to send the Indian man that Interview me mail last month about it. He responded that the recruitment process is still on that the hr will get back to me as per there requirements for staffing.. I wonder how there hr takes things too slow like this.....
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2021
Ananicoeji:

Am even worried about this whole thing,I wonder if they will ever get back to us that have done interview and submitted documents since mid last year,if we didn't make it they should send us a mail so that everyone will know where he or she stands and move on

Seriously.... I was curious to send the Indian man that Interview me mail last month about it. He responded that the recruitment process is still on that the hr will get back to me as per there requirements for staffing.. I wonder how there hr takes things too slow like this.....
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2021
adetola77:

Mine Interview was scheduled November 9th and received call that I should send my documents including payslip Nov 12, 2020.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2021
Oboy...
Is the recruitment this slow?
But I guess they're recruiting by disciplines one after the other
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2021
No psychometric test afterwards?
adetola77:

Mine Interview was scheduled November 9th and received call that I should send my documents including payslip Nov 12, 2020.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2021
Timon4real:
No psychometric test afterwards?

This is for experience hire
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2021
Ohh... okay sir
adetola77:

This is for experience hire
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 8:17am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=adetola77 post=101523689][/quote]

I wonder how long it will take them to complete those requirements, because we have sent everything they asked and if they are not ok with it they should let us know ,but am still hopeful about everything ,when I submitted my documents after my interview,they never sent any messages regarding my documents,they only called me on September 22 2020 to ask me how did I submitted my application when applying for the job and which email address did I submit it which I couldn't even remember all those things but the little I know about my application I told them after I went through my previous email messages,since then am yet to hear from them , whenever I call they said I should wait that they will get back to every one
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
Ananicoeji:

I wonder how long it will take them to complete those requirements, because we have sent everything they asked and if they are not ok with it they should let us know ,but am still hopeful about everything ,when I submitted my documents after my interview,they never sent any messages regarding my documents,they only called me on September 22 2020 to ask me how did I submitted my application when applying for the job and which email address did I submit it which I couldn't even remember all those things but the little I know about my application I told them after I went through my previous email messages,since then am yet to hear from them , whenever I call they said I should wait that they will get back to every one

Let's be hopeful bro. May God grant us our desires.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2021
Guys Any update yet?
*Refinery*
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Temisan2021: 7:33am On May 18, 2021
Hi Timon4real…I guess you took the IQ and Psychometric test. Did you by chance ask the lady when they’ll contact candidates that got the job?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2021
No...
Did you?
Temisan2021:
Hi Timon4real…I guess you took the IQ and Psychometric test. Did you by chance ask the lady when they’ll contact candidates that got the job?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 9:19am On May 18, 2021
Temisan2021:

Have you done medical after your interview?,we are for fertilizer Sha,most of us have not been contacted after successful submiting our documents after interview, especially electrical technicians ,I don't know why they can't let us know what is their stand
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2021
It's quite worrisome, the HR team should step up their game by communicating with applicants...
Their delay is not healthy Sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (60) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.