Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (237745 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2021
We've not done medicals, guess it's the next stage of the recruitment after the interview and iq test...
Ananicoeji:

Have you done medical after your interview?,we are for fertilizer Sha,most of us have not been contacted after successful submiting our documents after interview, especially electrical technicians ,I don't know why they can't let us know what is their stand
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Temisan2021: 9:31am On May 18, 2021
Timon4real:
It's quite worrisome, the HR team should step up their game by communicating with applicants...
Their delay is not healthy Sha...
Was thinking maybe we should contact the HR though.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Temisan2021: 9:32am On May 18, 2021
Timon4real:
We've not done medicals, guess it's the next stage of the recruitment after the interview and iq test...
Not yet. Only did the IQ and Psychometric test two weeks ago. And ever since nothing from them.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2021
Let's us be patient for now...I guess the process is not fast...I replied your mail sir
Temisan2021:

Was thinking maybe we should contact the HR though.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 2:50am On May 20, 2021
Please guys,I want to know if dangote group do send an email to anyone who did interview ,was called to submit documents later on ,I want to know if one eventually after submitting all these did not make it ,do they send emails to notify someone that he didn't make it to medical level
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by RoeBobo: 5:22pm On May 20, 2021
Ananicoeji:
Please guys,I want to know if dangote group do send an email to anyone who did interview ,was called to submit documents later on ,I want to know if one eventually after submitting all these did not make it ,do they send emails to notify someone that he didn't make it to medical level

What discipline are you? Have you done psychometric test? If yes...when. They don't send regret mails after psychometric tests.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2021
So they just leave the unsuccessful ones after psychometric test without a mail?...
That's really bad oo, somebody will just be waiting not Knowing they've been dropped...
sad sad
RoeBobo:

What discipline are you? Have you done psychometric test? If yes...when. They don't send regret mails after psychometric tests.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by RoeBobo: 8:14pm On May 20, 2021
Timon4real:
So they just leave the unsuccessful ones after psychometric test without a mail?...
That's really bad oo, somebody will just be waiting not Knowing they've been dropped...
sad sad

Once u reach psychometric test,it'd just be a matter of time. They'd call u
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
Okay thanks...seems you're already a staff of dangote..
RoeBobo:

Once u reach psychometric test,it'd just be a matter of time. They'd call u
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by RoeBobo: 10:14pm On May 20, 2021
Timon4real:
Okay thanks...seems you're already a staff of dangote..

���. I wish and pray. I have done psychometric test...six months gone.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2021

Woo...I did mine just last month,27th ..
The queue long no be small
But are you trying to say provided one reaches the psy-stage it's success already??
Don't they screen people out after this stage?
RoeBobo:

���. I wish and pray. I have done psychometric test...six months gone.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 10:44pm On May 20, 2021
RoeBobo:

I am an electrical engineer,I am talking about their fertilizer plant because that's why I was invited for interview,after my interview about two months after they called me to submit my remaining documents in which I did,four months later they called me asking how I submitted my CV to dangote when applying for the job I answered but ever since then I have not heard from them ,this happened between March to September last year.talking about psychometric tests,at fertilizer I don't think they go through that process ,they invite you for oral interview and after if you made it they will contact you concerning any left documents you didn't submit the day of your interview if am not wrong so I don't think fertilizer plant do psychometric tests
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 10:51pm On May 20, 2021
Ananicoeji:

I am an electrical engineer,I am talking about their fertilizer plant because that's why I was invited for interview,after my interview about two months after they called me to submit my remaining documents in which I did,four months later they called me asking how I submitted my CV to dangote when applying for the job I answered but ever since then I have not heard from them ,this happened between March to September last year.talking about psychometric tests,at fertilizer I don't think they go through that process ,they invite you for oral interview and after if you made it they will contact you concerning any left documents you didn't submit the day of your interview if am not wrong so I don't think fertilizer plant do psychometric tests

And I have not received any regret mail from then after my interview even though they have contacted me two times after interview
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by RoeBobo: 11:46pm On May 20, 2021
Ananicoeji:

Put a call to their HR team sir. On one your interview invite there has to be a number...call.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 1:02am On May 21, 2021
RoeBobo:

Put a call to their HR team sir. On one your interview invite there has to be a number...call.

The number I have ,when I called she said she have been moved to another location of dangote project,she is not at fertilizer anymore,but she said they are supposed to contact me about medical ,one of the times they contacted me there was a number then that called me from dangote group,her name is miss precious she was the one that asked me to tell which email I submitted my CV to dangote group when applying in which I couldn't even remember when I was applying for the job and the particular email I sent my CV,but maybe because I couldn't get the answer correctly that's why I have not been called but at that they should send me a regret mail let me take my mind off them
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
Anyone waiting for dangote fertilizer should indicate please , especially those that did interview last year �
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ananicoeji:
Anyone waiting for dangote fertilizer should indicate please , especially those that did interview last year �

Mine was last year November. .. mechanical technician... Any update bro ?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
adetola77:

Mine was last year November. .. mechanical technician... Any update bro ?

Ok, for fertilizer,I got an info from someone working there that most of the reason why they are delaying is that their train 2 have not been completed ,they only commissioned train one,train 2 is still under construction and also the vendors and contractors are still working with them so to add more staff is difficult for them right now because contractors are using their guys to do almost everything there
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by emperorsteven: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2021
According to daily trust, dangote fertilizer will hit the market on Monday 7th June 2021.Any news on their recruitment.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
emperorsteven:
According to daily trust, dangote fertilizer will hit the market on Monday 7th June 2021.Any news on their recruitment.

I think that is based on the train one that they have commissioned , because train two is still under construction according to one I Know there
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by femzy190: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
I sat for the oral interview last year November at Dangote Fertilizer, I was called some days after from the office of HR, Unfortunately I missed their calls and I called back but they were not picking the calls and I have not heard from them since then, my friends that we sat for the oral interview together have been sent medicals and have started work.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2021
femzy190:
I sat for the oral interview last year November at Dangote Fertilizer, I was called some days after from the office of HR, Unfortunately I missed their calls and I called back but they were not picking the calls and I have not heard from them since then, my friends that we sat for the oral interview together have been sent medicals and have started work.

Wow,are you in the same department as your friend? And I don't think they would disqualify you just because you missed their call ,the HR that called you have a job to do which is to make sure he or she reaches you on call.
I guess we are all in the same shoes,I also attended interview last year ,after they called me to submit some documents which I did ,later they called again that I should explain how I applied for the job and I did after that I have not heard from them,I don't know what is their problem, at least if they don't need us ,they should send a regret mail so that men will move on

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by femzy190: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ananicoeji:

Eyah. Mine is different bro. I called the number that called me from the office of HR and I was told that the person that called me was not on sit. Four months after this incidence, those that we received the calls together have been asked to resume to work. We did the interview on the same date.
Wow,are you in the same department as your friend? And I don't think they would disqualify you just because you missed their call ,the HR that called you have a job to do which is to make sure he or she reaches you on call.
I guess we are all in the same shoes,I also attended interview last year ,after they called me to submit some documents which I did ,later they called again that I should explain how I applied for the job and I did after that I have not heard from them,I don't know what is their problem, at least if they don't need us ,they should send a regret mail so that men will move on
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by femzy190: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Ananicoeji post=1025 Yes same department
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Lunex(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Just learnt that 3categories of applicants applied for the executive trainee programme recently done till the psychometric and IQ stage:
-:-Instrumentation
-:-Chemical
-:-Mechanical
20slots each

Please any news for this recruitment, I guess the next stage is Medicals..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Lunex(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Guess I'm the only one here sad sad sad
Very quiet thread...
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Not really bro,
Just that the recruitment is quite slow..
So, people don't have much to talk about..
From previous comments, dangote recruitments takes ages and needs patience..
No mail no discussion
Lunex:
Guess I'm the only one here sad sad sad
Very quiet thread...
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by adetola77(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Any body with idea on the package for hired experienced mechanical dangote refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Timon4real(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
If you don't get any reply here, you could check LinkedIn for some connections related to this position and then discuss with them...
adetola77:
Any body with idea on the package for hired experienced mechanical dangote refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Ananicoeji: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Guys I was able to call one of the HR that contacted me during my interview times last year March and she said that she doesn't know the reason why most people have not been contacted after successful submiting of documents for dangote fertilizer applicants,that her job was to contact us and deliver our documents to her boss that she doesn't have the power to decide anything else,she said she have done her job that our file is not on her table,her name is miss precious in case anyone wants to investigate more # dangote fertilizer
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Aristo3146(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Ananicoeji:
Guys I was able to call one of the HR that contacted me during my interview times last year March and she said that she doesn't know the reason why most people have not been contacted after successful submiting of documents for dangote fertilizer applicants,that her job was to contact us and deliver our documents to her boss that she doesn't have the power to decide anything else,she said she have done her job that our file is not on her table,her name is miss precious in case anyone wants to investigate more # dangote fertilizer
It is advisable for you not to mention her name...my candid opinion though.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by emperorsteven: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Ananicoeji:
Well done brother.If they can be more organized in their recruitment, it will be great.Why should people be kept in the dark after submitting documents requested? May God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (60) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.