Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (236621 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Baaba it's exams oooo grin
Ohhh. Toh how was it?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by faith2ogesco(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2015
surryade:
dangote gave nairalander shut up allthru today...
what i saw during the exam surprise me an hausa invigilator asked a guy beside me his name in hausa and he went ahead to the front sit took his diary and put down d name and he went out.hausa with one love style.
it is well.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by EmmalexMg(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
please i want to know if Mechanical Engineering guys got the invitation
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ginkus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
EmmalexMg:
please i want to know if Mechanical Engineering guys got the invitation
Yes
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by XtraSmooth404: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
.... cool
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by snowytee(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Just got a mail of invitation for group discussion.Who else got?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
snowytee:
Just got a mail of invitation for group discussion.Who else got?
Same here. Na God oooo
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Success mail here also. Thank God
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by malbro(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please guyz when did u guyz get d mail
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by chebyshev(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is the invite group discussion or interview?

This is my own version of the invite:

You are invited for an interview on 20th October, 2015 by 10am at Dangote Oil Refining Company Ltd.
Kindly come along with a passport photograph, photocopy and the original of your credentials to: No 17 Mekunwen Road, neighboring with Corona International Primary School, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Please, acknowledge accordingly

Thanks & best regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+234xx7049xxxx, +234xx0347xxxx

Facebook.com/DangoteIndustries | Twitter.com/DangoteGroup | Youtube.com/DangoteIndustries

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this message is confidential and is legally priviledged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.

If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately.
You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain malware. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Dangote Industries Limited and subsidiaries, Union Marble House, 1 Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

www.dangote.com

Could someone please share his/her own version of the invite
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Qlock(m): 5:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Was the interview invite from careers.feedback or ...?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by chebyshev(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2015
It was not from careeers.feedback.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by E383: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Qlock:
Was the interview invite from careers.feedback or ...?

Yes
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
E383:

Yes
You got interview invite? not group discussion?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by E383: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trendyprince:

You got interview invite? not group discussion?

The latter.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Engrpj(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Don't worry keep waiting for job on how much dem dey pay grin

It's well bro. All na part of xperience
#noregrets

Dont mind him....during my time... I was busy spending from Maiduguri to Lagos , and to Kogi, like 3 times... at last... am in Training now.....! Na Godwin..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by femotechno(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Any Mechanical Engineering guy with invite?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by unknownolodo1: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please was anyone group discussion test scheduled for today.... Please share your experience... Thank you...
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by snowytee(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please who knows how I can reschedule mine.Am scheduled for Wednesday but will be unavailable till saturday
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by pustosky: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
any electrical engineer dat wrote 5-7pm got invite?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by daawah: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Anybody with degree not Msc that got the invite and also from Civil Engineering 5-7?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by greatlife87: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
chebyshev:
Is the invite group discussion or interview?

This is my own version of the invite:

You are invited for an interview on 20th October, 2015 by 10am at Dangote Oil Refining Company Ltd.
Kindly come along with a passport photograph, photocopy and the original of your credentials to: No 17 Mekunwen Road, neighboring with Corona International Primary School, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Please, acknowledge accordingly[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks & best regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+234xx7049xxxx, +234xx0347xxxx

Facebook.com/DangoteIndustries | Twitter.com/DangoteGroup | Youtube.com/DangoteIndustries

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this message is confidential and is legally priviledged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.

If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately.
You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain malware. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Dangote Industries Limited and subsidiaries, Union Marble House, 1 Alfred Rewane Road, Falomo Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

www.dangote.com

Could someone please share his/her own version of the invite

I got the invite but mine is a Group Discussion invite scheduled on the 21st of October if you have done your own group discussion or about to you can contact me via 08137930922 or drop your number so that I can call you

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by fohia(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg those wey do yesterday and today. Please give us information on the topics discussed at the group discussion.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2015
greatlife87:

I got the invite but mine is a Group Discussion invite scheduled on the 21st of October if you have done your own group discussion or about to you can contact me via 08137930922 or drop your number so that I can call you
pls inform me hw d group discussion went and wat topics whr discussed wen u"v done urs.. Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by surryade(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
pls inform me hw d group discussion went and wat topics whr discussed wen u"v done urs.. Thanks

Pls am also having mine on thursday pls contact me on 08030481977 or drop ur no so dat we can call u to give us d idea of the interview.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Cutehector(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
surryade:

Pls am also having mine on thursday pls contact me on 08030481977 or drop ur no so dat we can call u to give us d idea of the interview.
mine is on saturday. Na me sef suppose call u ask u hw fa
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by surryade(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2015
I got the invite but mine is a Group Discussion invite scheduled on the 22nd of October if you have done your own group discussion or about to you can contact me via 08030481977 or drop your number so that I can call you
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by unknownolodo1: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please house let's share the experience of the group discussion..... For those that have participated..... Thanks....
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Luxzy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
please has anyone seen the group discussion questions? i heard they were leaked somewhere online
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by snowytee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Had my group discussion today.It's nothing to get worked up about.You will be grouped in 12s or so.Your group will be given a topic to discuss.You all will discuss And the panelists will just observe.That's it.Endeavour to contribute in the discussions and don't be too domineering to form group leader and chairman.God's Grace to you my people.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by egwuenuchris(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
@snowytee Pls what's the duration of the Group discussion and can share the topic you guys discussed on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.