Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle (601 Views)

200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence / I Don't Like The Course Am Studying. / Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle by OracleMxNelson(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2015
The Y is upside down undecided undecided

Re: Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle by Feranmicharles(m): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2015
If dem no wish now,u go talk,now dem wish,u still dey talk... angry

MY SIGNATURE IS VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Like a caged lioness she cried for freedom
Like a teenage girl she longs for independence
Granted not without matyrdom
Heroes laid their life down for her existence

United in strength and might
Never without her failure
Still she hopes for a light
An auspicious future

Nigeria my country,a land with the blessings of God
Though I haven't done much for you
I promise to love you as I love my God
Happy Independence, may God be with you.
Re: Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle by adedayourt(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Google Is Wishing Nigeria Happy Independence. I Dnt Like The Doodle by dhardline(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2015
The 'Y' represents river niger and benue and as you can see both rivers are clearly represented.The only difference is that google is wishing the EAGLE will finally get up and fly cause its been sitting idle for too long.NIGERIA WAKE UP.

(1) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan School Of Nursing Admission Forms Now Available 2015/2016 Admission F / Wow! This Is The State Of A School In Lagos (photos) / 79 Sites that pay will pay writers in 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.