Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Today Is My Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Birthday. (731 Views)

Today Is My 4th Wedding Anniversary ( PIC ) / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / Today Is International Women's Day 2016: What Is It And Why Was It Set Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday. by Lakayanah: 3:35am On Oct 01, 2015
I want to wish myself a wonderful birthday, just because I know I am a very special person sharing the same birthday as my country that is so great. When I was much younger my mum used to tell me every Oct 1st that it was because of me other children go for the match pass and the whole country celebrates because it was my birthday and forever I would remain special. Then I got married on my 1st anniversary I had my first child a boy. My mum reminded me of been a special child to her and indeed the world. My fellow Nairalanders believe in yourself and the sky would be your starting point. I carry myself with so much carriage because of that believe I have in myself. Please don't forget to always tell your children how special they are it will strengthen them for life remain blessed as you say a word of prayer for me and our great country Nigeria, some of you call it a zoo but it's still the only one we have lets learn how to cherish it,it will go a long way to improve her dented image God bless you all and have a stress free celebrations.
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by olowookerekemi(f): 3:51am On Oct 01, 2015
happy bthday to u..llnp
nd send me my own cake

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. by Lakayanah: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2015
olowookerekemi:
happy bthday to u..llnp

nd send me my own cake
Thanks God bless you.
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by nikenry(f): 4:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Gud to know we were born on d same day. Today is also my birthday! Always celebrating with d nation. Hpy birthday to us. May we receive help to soar like eagles this year IJN.
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by Lakayanah: 4:33am On Oct 01, 2015
nikenry:
Gud to know we were born on d same day. Today is also my birthday! Always celebrating with d nation. Hpy birthday to us. May we receive help to soar like eagles this year IJN.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by Mariecakes(f): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy birthday, LLNP
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by Mariecakes(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy birthday, LLNP
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by EmoBoy(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Today is also my birthday. Happy birthday to us.

Re: Today Is My Birthday. by olowookerekemi(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lakayanah:
Thanks God bless you.
u r alwaz wlcm
Re: Today Is My Birthday. by thelish(f): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lakayanah:
I want to wish myself a wonderful birthday, just because I know I am a very special person sharing the same birthday as my country that is so great. When I was much younger my mum used to tell me every Oct 1st that it was because of me other children go for the match pass and the whole country celebrates because it was my birthday and forever I would remain special. Then I got married on my 1st anniversary I had my first child a boy. My mum reminded me of been a special child to her and indeed the world. My fellow Nairalanders believe in yourself and the sky would be your starting point. I carry myself with so much carriage because of that believe I have in myself. Please don't forget to always tell your children how special they are it will strengthen them for life remain blessed as you say a word of prayer for me and our great country Nigeria, some of you call it a zoo but it's still the only one we have lets learn how to cherish it,it will go a long way to improve her dented image God bless you all and have a stress free celebrations.

Today is my son's birthday as well. happy birthday to u guys. Many more fruitful n colorful yrs to come.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday. by BAMMZ(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Birthday to you. You're trully a Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Matters; Who Keeps The Checkbooks And Atm Cards? Your Man Or You? / 5 Things Women Hide From Their Husbands / How Are You Coping and Surviving As A Lone Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.