Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Still Worrying The Shortage Of Electricity,now You Maybe Need A Diesel Generator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Still Worrying The Shortage Of Electricity,now You Maybe Need A Diesel Generator (721 Views)

Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? / Japan Has A Worrying Number Of Virgins, Government Finds / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Worrying The Shortage Of Electricity,now You Maybe Need A Diesel Generator by ellenfransico(f): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2015
Heard that lots of districts are short of electricity.But how life will be if no power, especially for the business.

So recommend the diesel generator for you all.

For more info. about it, please contact with service@wayata.com

Re: Still Worrying The Shortage Of Electricity,now You Maybe Need A Diesel Generator by acenazt: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Carry ur Gen go Niger or Cameroon our light done dey steady oh.
Re: Still Worrying The Shortage Of Electricity,now You Maybe Need A Diesel Generator by r231(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2015
ellenfransico:
Heard that lots of districts are short of electricity.But how life will be if no power, especially for the business.

So recommend the diesel generator for you all.

For more info. about it, please contact with service@wayata.com

Price
Re: Still Worrying The Shortage Of Electricity,now You Maybe Need A Diesel Generator by ellenfransico(f): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Hi, the price is different for varied power, please inform the target power.

or contact with service@wayata.com, we will send the detail to you.

r231:

Price

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Male Child Leave His Parent's Custody? / We’re Married But She’s Not Right For Me. Help! / #parenting : What Will You Do To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.