Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu (18855 Views)

6bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom BQ In Lekki Phase 2 For Sale (pics) / Soak Away /septic Tank Construction On Waterlogged Area / Converting a 6bedroom duplex to 2bedroom block of flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
update on the progress...

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 4:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Workers must observe safety precautions... Site manager take note.

Mixing machine, romance or poker machine already ready for action as the structural iron fitter rounds off.

Electrical work won't be a problem I have experts that will do justice to the work in less than 48 hour.

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Yes, my men are here putting a touch to power. Electrical wiring is for professional only else "one may run like man and stop like a woman" cheesy

My carpenter is as good as pregnant woman two days delay means a lot, his name is already out of my list. Let's carry the good smart head along....

Follow me!

1 Share

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Safe and solid, very good work.

1 Like

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
spyder880:
Safe and solid, very good work.

Yes, for posterity sake... one hundred years guarantee at least cool

Thank you oga spyder

1 Like

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
I dislike unnecessary expenses, as a matter of fact I refused to build an external step (man waka) for laborers to climb for the slab concrete cast (decken) Is better, safer and more liable to climb through the original planed stairs of the house. So we cast it instead of wood made external step (man waka) after which we faced the beam and pillars... follow me

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by mufutau55(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
dubemcapital:
I dislike unnecessary expenses, as a matter of fact I refused to build an external step (man waka) for laborers to climb for the casting of the slab (decking) Is better, safer and more liable to climb through the original planed stairs of the house. So we cast it instead of wood made external step (man waka) after which we faced the beam and pillars... follow me

I don begin see some Spyder cost saving steps o. Good idea, my brother.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well done guys, we are through with the beams and pillars. By tomorrow God willing the slab will be done for the next stage. Our materials has gone way down, but trucks are on their way for more supply...

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by Pchinak: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
dubemcapital:
I dislike unnecessary expenses, as a matter of fact I refused to build an external step (man waka) for laborers to climb for the slab concrete cast (decken) Is better, safer and more liable to climb through the original planed stairs of the house. So we cast it instead of wood made external step (man waka) after which we faced the beam and pillars... follow me

Walahi, me I de follow. Try oooo!
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by princechigzy(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Learning From the masters is always a rare priveledge.
Keep up the good work and God's speed on this project.

I am keenly following.

In-between, when I was involved in the construction works at the Lake-View estate behind Nike Lake Hotel, the Land wasn't water-logged as the case is in your site which is some meters away from Nike lake its self.

Thanks
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
princechigzy:
Learning From the masters is always a rare priveledge.
Keep up the good work and God's speed on this project.

I am keenly following.

In-between, when I was involved in the construction works at the Lake-View estate behind Nike Lake Hotel, the Land wasn't water-logged as the case is in your site which is some meters away from Nike lake its self.

Thanks

Thank you, I think is because that side is the hilly side of the environment but across the road before Nike lake hotels entrance is almost swamp
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by twinskenny(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
dubemcapital:

Thank you, I think is because that side is the hilly side of the environment but across the road before Nike lake hotels entrance is almost swamp

this is a big job engr. weldone
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by shaibu123: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
@dubemcapital I send you an email no reply
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
shaibu123:
@dubemcapital I send you an email no reply

Thank you shaibu 123

I have replied you now. Sorry for the delay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
twinskenny:

Thank you, twinskenny
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
twinskenny:

thank you, twinskenny
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2015
First floor slab is done, block form work starts 48 hours after... particularly concerned about the mixture. Still counting...

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2015
20 men attack grin to achieve 1day cast. we used granites (chippings) for the pillars and beams all through and local washed gravel and 1/2" stone for the the slab. ...Follow me pls

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stiil on it

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
I sincerely apologize for the slight delay in updating details of this project; it was due to some circumstances beyond our control. I need to buy more time...

So far so good, we are almost done with the first floor block work

Lintel and parapet in view...
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Still on the first floor block work

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by Pchinak: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
dubemcapital:

Yes, I have about 6weeks and few days to make it a home every hour matters to me now

I don't think we're still on this target o.
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 3:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Pchinak:

I don't think we're still on this target o.

Yes, the plan was to get the job done to the roofing level within 6weeks and some days irrespective of the constant rain fall but as a result of financial delay from my client which affected the speed. But we are on it now cool

1 Like

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by spyder880(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2015
dubemcapital:

Yes, the plan was to get the job done to the roofing level within 6weeks and some days irrespective of the constant rain fall but as a result of financial delay from my client which affected the speed. But we are on it now cool

All the same, I see good progress here. keep doing the good work.
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by Pchinak: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2015
dubemcapital:

Well done Sir, just to remind you that we learners are attentive. wink
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
...parapet, which one goes. pop or cast parapet?

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
or cast

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
or cast flat type

1 Like

Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pchinak:

Well done Sir, just to remind you that we learners are attentive. wink

thank you brother, am aware cheesy
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by spyder880(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
dubemcapital:
...parapet, which one goes. pop or cast parapet?

Depends on what your client wants. Show him all the samples and educate him on the pros and cons, then relax and allow him/her make a choice.
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by mbahjohnpaul: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pls wot is d estimated cost of building 5 bedroom duplex from foundation to decking level
Re: Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu by dubemcapital(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
spyder880:

Depends on what your client wants. Show him all the samples and educate him on the pros and cons, then relax and allow him/her make a choice.

Thanks oga syder, I understand he want me to make a choice for him and also wish to go for any good one that will cost less. 2"6' simple pop type off course will cost less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Signs Ikeja, Ikoyi, Apapa Model City Plans / Facing Amen Estate Phase 1,sharing Fence With Amen Estate Phase 2 +2349030188831 / The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.