Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

"The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) (18348 Views)

Tony Elumelu, Lai Mohammed At Omoni Oboli’s Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Dottore: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by IamforGod: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2015
wink

If u had worn this to see the former president
I would have loved it.

You and sheyi shay are just slots. Considering you are even married.

If I was ur husband u go hear when

2 Likes

Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by subbieD(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
why foluke cry why Wrong shoe you've gat there angry cry
#pathetic sad angry

1 Like

Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
subbieD:
why foluke cry why Wrong shoe you've gat there angry cry
#pathetic sad angry
LOL, and what is the right shoe subbie?
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by mzjaney(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
69MissedCalls:
Arrrgh! foluke be like bag of rice
angelTI:
Lovely Omoni
See Foluke Daramola looking like an hippotamus undecided

U guys are mean cheesy

Wrong shoes tho
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by subbieD(f): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL, and what is the right shoe subbie?
That thing looks like Dunlop slippers,abi na my eye ni shocked
Not just cool grin
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2015
mzjaney:

U guys are mean cheesy

Wrong shoes tho
lol. she should make effort to look sexy na!
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
We don see ham.. Abeg who be that double-barrel woman on light-orange gown?
Lmao..@double barrel woman...Yhu interested in her?
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by mzjaney(f): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2015
69MissedCalls:

lol. she should make effort to look sexy na!

She's trying na cheesy
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Donald Duke my Man!
Congrat our new Minister
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
ok.
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by ChappyChase: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lmao..@double barrel woman...Yhu interested in her?
Where I want start from, to handle that kind load?
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by HCF(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
IamforGod:
wink
If u had worn this to see the former president
I would have loved it.
...Abi o. I used to respect and admire her(omoni) until that 'historic' visit to Jonathan undecided...But, I guess she must have realized her mistake,because she looks decent in this.
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=ChappyChase post=38564236] Where I want start from, to handle that kind load?[/quote. The Lord's ur muscle,remember?
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=ChappyChase post=38564236] Where I want start from, to handle that kind load?[/quote. The Lord's ur muscle,remember?
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by adellam16(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

That's not a nice thing to say undecided
my dear d truth hurts
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by adellam16(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

That's not a nice thing to say undecided
my dear d truth hurts
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
ellahzy:
nice one

I sight Wofai

You are one of her Instagram followers, aren't you? smiley
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by ChappyChase: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=Oliviaarims post=38565036][/quote] Its not by power oo....
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Olypeppy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
angelTI:
Lovely Omoni
See Foluke Daramola looking like an hippotamus undecided
hahaha...funny buh quite harsh sha
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovexme:

You are one of her Instagram followers, aren't you? smiley
yea tongue .. shez good at what she does
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
ellahzy:

yea tongue .. shez good at what she does

Yea, she's very creative and funny. What a nice combo for a beautiful lady smiley
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Is duke the new browser of Omoni's website or is it just old fire stick? Well, none of my business.
Re: "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 7:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Not interested in seeing this judging from its plot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HiTV Website And Services / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu / TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.