Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son (17453 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It / ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by akeensbussy(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeomaekol:
here in nigeria, who cares wether he's suffering frm schizophrenia? No----- what they wuld do is to sentence and evn kill him very fast. Dt man is sick n its care he needs, its clear d disease is eating fast into him, bt who really cares to kw in naija? In USA, pple wuld care bt nt here. Its really a pity, honestly.

He is not suffering from anything schizophrenia and all that he said were lies. This is a guy I know from childhood, he chooses to toe that wayward part in life.

I grew up in the same environment with him (Abesan Estate) I went to Abesan High School, 2000 set. I know him very well cos we are mate, the same age.

My father has 8 Children, two wives and am the 4th Child too. I lived with my father and his second wife including my bros and sis from same mother. My mother was not leaving with us, we went thru hell from my step mother yet I did not join bad gang and start smoking and drinking. Throughout my life, I had never tasted alcohol.

today @ 35yrs am married with 2 kids and doing fine. To God be the glory.

that is what he chooses to do and he started it from childhood and he should pay for his sin. there are others in the same estate towing that path and they will not learn and change from this bad attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015
I'm pained...what a pathetic way 2 die...@d hands of a useless son....God works in mysterious ways,d bible says.....Sooo mysterious!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2015
The wise will learn a lesson or two from this incident, both parents and children
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by ifeomaekol(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
akeensbussy:

He is not suffering from anything schizophrenia and all that he said were lies. This is a guy I know from childhood, he chooses to toe that wayward part in life.

I grew up in the same environment with him (Abesan Estate) I went to Abesan High School, 2000 set. I know him very well cos we are mate, the same age.

My father has 8 Children, two wives and am the 4th Child too. I lived with my father and his second wife including my bros and sis from same mother. My mother was not leaving with us, we went thru hell from my step mother yet I did not join bad gang and start smoking and drinking. Throughout my life, I had never tasted alcohol.

that is what he chooses to do and he started it from childhood and he should pay for his sin. there are others in the same estate towing that path and they will not learn and change from this bad attitudes.
ur life is a testimony sir oooo, God bless u more. Bt nawa ooo, he's case really looked like one suffering frm schizophernia, its well sha. Let d law decide on what to do to him then, he's a walking time bomb!
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by sabi99(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2015
Devils handiwork , if he truly repents then Gods 4gvness will embrace him.......
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by princephraim: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
it's the same spirit that will take you to prison.... asshole
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Nickymezor(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Evil spirit @ wrk... D dudes nids serious help ooo. May his dad's soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by chichichilolo1(f): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
A 25year old man should not be angry if his father scolds him because one day he will also scold his son...This 25yr old na idiot in fact mumu.He will receive the worst scolding in prison
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by eccentric(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2015
The spirits of Hemp! cry
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by subbieD(f): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
Are!!!!! Omo ale jatijati undecided
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by charlesucheh(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2015
SpIRIT SCIENCE: harry potter of Nigeria! Well done!
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by TheAlchemist: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2015
freecocoa:
How can a person be 35 and still live at home with his parents? I don't understand this walai.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/19/third-italians-live-with-parents.... its now a global phenomenon.
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Neplusultra(f): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Ok na! Na dat same spirit go carry you enter Kirikiri, Ode!
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Neplusultra(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2015
akeensbussy:

Na Godwin for u!
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by ccollins(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2015
therealdeal10:
Dis is weird, pipu shuld strt taking responsibilities 4 their actions n stop blaming xternal forces. Imagine u killed ur dad dat volunteered 2 help u, pipu wuld die 2 av dat dad u bloody psycho

Hope after receiving ur punishment u receive Jesus lyk u said bcus e is d only 1 dat cn save u
actually external forces a are for real and are dangerous. beware
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Nawaoooo
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Tex42(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2015
And I guess the spirit didn't tell u that kiri kiri will be ur next destination...

The spirit of ganja influenced him,and the result was his father's demise. what a pity...

Say no to drug abuse and addiction!

rest in peace...
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by HirstMOG(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
That same spirit will still be cooling off with you wherever you are now. Spirit of igbooooooo.
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
hard drugs mess ur head and ur life in time,any1 can be affected,graduates,young boys n girls,rich n poor...whats the benefit of being high and loosing ur senses realy?
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=50pt]Dear Punch/Our Correspondent,

So this primary school drop out is this fluent?

Need to hear how his accent sounds like.

Anyways, this Indian Hemp has been damaging brains since inception.

Kindly share if your brain was almost damaged.

Thank you. cool cool cool

[/size]
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by jerryjere(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
amii131:
Does spirits exist?

If at all were?

shocked shocked
dat is d spirit of egbo
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by melzabull(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Edo wizard has done overtime on him
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by franklingud(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
manchester1:
his dick should be cut off to d dogs

A na akogheri!
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by secretsofpeace(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:

Source:http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/i-murdered-my-father-for-scolding-me-%e2%94%80-son/

Ehmmmmm very well... The same spirit just built a new chasis twin duplex for u some where in kirikiri... Go there and possess ur possessions.... Enfant de pute!

1 Like

Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by princy80(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
after listening to burna boy's 'how would u lyk to smoke some w33d'......c results cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by winnky85(m): 4:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Mental illness....
Re: I Murdered My Father For Scolding Me ─ Son by neocortex: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2015
avasweet:
Hhmmmmmmmm...@least parent can learn from dis to stop scolding their kids and try talking to dem, always listen to dem

Bad training

I hope your father is still alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court / 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State / Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.