Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Trending Blues Single: Na You - By Lay G ( Prod By Seun Joel) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Trending Blues Single: Na You - By Lay G ( Prod By Seun Joel) (776 Views)

Send This Song To Your Girl And Thank Me Later. (na You By KOKO) / [Music] Okpo Record: Reggae Blues Remix / Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Blues Single: Na You - By Lay G ( Prod By Seun Joel) by sinorte: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Layi, with the stage name (LAYG) called by friends and close pals . He's a drummer and a musician. LAYG as a drummer has gained recognition across the country with series of performance with great artists in the land. He has featured in so many concert across the continent, he's not just a drummer, he's also a singer. His love for music has made him come out with his official single "NA YOU". It's a love song with a mid tempo that will get you nodding your head and tapping your feet to its rhythm and melody. This song is produced by no other person than SEUN JOEL. Ladies and gentlemen, may I humbly present to you his latest single titled: "NA YOU". Kindly download, listen and share with your loved ones. https://my.notjustok.com/p/user34446#.Vgx8rmGBlQI other links and blogs will be available shortly. Happy Independence!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Music: Flexy D - Mo Gbona. / Mr Raw X Jimmy X Ft Hype Mc & 4lovung – Biko Suo Igbo / Val: If Your Boo Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.