Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Winner In You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Winner In You! (341 Views)

Banks In Nigeria Fight On Twitter: See The Winner / A 100k Cash Prize To The Winner Of This Question / Congratulations To The Winner Of Samsung S8 Mr Bruno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winner In You! by dayofadunsin: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2015
THE WINNER IN YOU &
THE LOSER IN YOU!!!
By Robert Kiyosaki;
"Each of us has a winner & a loser in us, & they often compete  for airtime. The reason most people "just get by" instead of truly  succeeding  in life is that they let the loser inside them dominate. 

How do we know when the loser is speaking up? "Oh, I can't  afford that." "Oh, that's too risky." Or, "What if I fail?" The winner is up for the risk, but the loser thinks only of safety & security. It's ironic! The loser yaps & squawks about safety & security---& ends up stuck in a career & a life that is never truly safe working a forty-hour-a-week job for a corporation that will probably lay one off within the next few years. 

Please know that inside each of us is the winner & the loser, the rich & the poor, the one who works out & the one who sits on the couch.

So that's the battle but Multi-Level-Marketing supports the rich person inside of us to stand up & be counted, while our loser friends want us to stay on the couch, play it safe & work the forty hours per week or just to get a pay check which isn't enough rather than challenge them to get up for something different.. 

I've got great news for you. Its about a MLM that involves no buying and selling. All you need is an internet connected phone.

Drop your whatsapp phone number at dayofadunsin@yahoo.com. And I shall get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

10 To 30 Tons(boxed Body) Trucks Needed!!! / Help With Best Tariff Plans. / Even The Best Needs A Coach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.