Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,615 members, 7,955,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Love Diary Of A Shy Guy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Diary Of A Shy Guy (7183 Views)

Life Of A Shy Bad Guy / Life Of A Shy Bad Guy / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2015
i am a young guy in my mid twenties. i was a virgin till after secondary school, so measuring by our society's standard one would say i didn't spoil on time. one major factor might be the fact that im extremely shy. But what i lacked in boldness i made up in another. i am xtrimly likable. i got good looks, very feminine sweet voice plus i act feminine atimes too. these qualities of mine attracts both male and females to me. It's always war fending off gay guys and that ofcourse may be my next story. back to my story.....all the girls i have dated all wooed me. even the ones I've slept with all made the first move. Anita was my first girlfriend. she is bisexual. she wooed me in church. i just came home from enugu after my Waec and followed my mum to a vigil in our church. i was sitting outside the church observing people moving to and fro, waiting for the vigil to start, then a girl of about 14 came to me and said, "bros e get person wey say make i call you say e wan see you". "who be that na?", i replied cos im a new guy and don't know nobody. "the person dey........". "abeg go tell that person to come here if e wan see me", i cut her short before she could finish. then she left. few minutes later the same came back, this time she came with a plastic chair, dropped it beside me and left without a word. then she came! have you seen a Hollywood movie set in a club with low lights and smokes all in the air with rock music blasting. all of a sudden the noise fades and out of the dark amidst the smoke, a beautiful tall blond walks in in a slo mo with all head turning. that was how her entrance was, only she ain't a blonde and this time the only head turning was mine............ To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
she was dressed in a flowing gown that flares as she walks, revealing her curves. she is pitch dark with a shiny mercy Johnson eyes and walks with her head high with an air of authority all written about her.. i sat watching as she glided towards me with a hint of smile on her face. without my permission i noticed my face smiling sheepishly. she sat down and said hi. i tried to reply but my voice was failing me- damn it! just when i needed you the most you stupid girlish voice. i just looked @ her and smiled some more. she continued, "i understand you are 'nwanyi abagana's' son"...that's what they call my mum in church. i nodded my head, still battling with my voice. "well i have been watching you ever since you arrived here. you are just cool and reserved, not mingling with these guys that crack lame jokes here like your brother Austin does. i like your kind of person and i wanna ask you if you can be my son", she concluded. that sentence MY SON brought back the ordeal i suffered in school dormitory to life but that's a story i will reserve for another section. "my dear that son and mother of a thing won't work for me cos it never had. moreover i think im too old for that and again im not in secondary school. if you want us to be friends just say it, i can't be your son please " wow! did i just have the balls to say that? i couldn't believe i said that. i forgot to tell you guys she is older than i am, so it makes sense to you guys why she was asking we become son and mother. she looked up shyly and threw her face. again that boosted my confidence. hard to imagine such a sophisticated girl all shyly courtesy of me. with my new found confidence i asked, "How is it gonna be? ". "okay let's be friends then" she said. I said ok fine, and that was how it happened. we spent few minutes getting to know each other. I told her about me and she did the same. I learnt she is the only child her mother had for her dad before divorcing him. she lives lavish with her step mother (she seems barren cos she haven't giving birth) and her dad who seems carefree about who visits the daughter (which i was to learn soon ).

the vigil came and went and early before she left, she came to where i was asleep to tell me. she asked for my number but i told her i don't have a phone yet cos i just left school. she dipped her hand inside her bag, brought out a phone and gave to me promised to call when she get home . that was how i owned my first sagem phone. things where happening all too fast. few hours ago i was girlfriendless with no guts to have one and flat broke to own a 3310 Nokia that was in Vogue then. now i have me a classy chick and to top it all a sagem coloured screen phone. mehn! my niggars in the hood will know this guy ball, i thought to myself.

i got home and true to her words she called. that was Saturday cos the vigil was on Friday. we talked at length and at interval she would giggle. i know i have a sense of humor but this time i wasn't exactly funny. so i asked, "why do you laugh at intervals? ". she laughed again and said, "It's your voice. you sound like a woman". "well it's a problem for me. I'm trying to change it" i replied, a bit disappointed. "You don't have to. It's unique and i love it" she said smiling. that relieved me a bit. Atleast someone loves it. It matters not anymore what my guys thought about it or how many girls name they call me just to make a jest of my voice. we concluded on the phone to meet on Sunday and then we hung up. i prayed the day runs fast so i can see her again. i wouldn't say im inlove yet but i haven't received such attention from the opposite sex before and it feels really good.

on Sunday after church service i rushed home to prepare for my first date. i paid little attention during service cos all i kept thinking was how our date is gonna be like. We steal glances at each other at every opportunity and a smile will follow. at about 3pm my phone rang and it was her, Anita. she told me to meet her at 222 ziks avenue awka. when i got there i called her but she didn't pick up. i looked around for any fast food joint she could be but there was none. few seconds later she came out from a big gate directly opposite me. she was on a bum short and a sleevless top. her thighs looks so firm and shiny dark and gently blends with her straight long legs. her top sleeveless clearing showing her cleavage with a gold pendant dangling in-between. she smiled at me and beckoned. i followed her into a large compound. at the xtrim left is a one storey duplex. on the left flank are two bungalows and at the centre is a round house we call obu in igbo. the Obu serves as a relaxation spot for the man of the house or for important elders meeting. some elderly men where in the obu. a fair elderly man was cracking them up with jokes they paid little attention as we walked past. i greeted and the few sober ones responded. we entered the duplex through a large parlour, entered another door on then right end of the parlor . the door opened to a walk way that terminated at another door. she opened the door and we entered her room. It's a tastefully furnished room with lots of bags hung to the wall which quickly reminds me of my sister's room. she asked me to make myself at home and she exited through another door on the right....
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Weirdman: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
*Walks into the thread..takes the front seat.* continue i smell itz gonna b a great xtory
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 2:30am On Oct 02, 2015
she returned few minutes later with plates of rice and stew. she dropped it on the centre table and brought out a bottle of wine from the fridge. we ate and talked in-between. we finished up and popped the wine and i laid back on the sofa with my glass, wondering what will come next.

as though she read my thoughts she came and knelt before me, took the glass from my hands and slowly kissed my lips. i gently held the back of her neck, nudged her closer and returned the kiss. in my mind i couldn't believe im kissing a girl and the feeling was ecstatic. we kissed a couple of minutes, then she got up and walked slowly across the room to the bed. i got up and followed silently. she stopped at the edge of the bed and i parted her her and kissed her gently on her neck and she let out a soft moan. i kissed the hairs on the back of her neck and gently ran my hands from her breasts down to her belly button. she gasped for air and turned her head to meet mine with a kiss. my joystick was exploding and bulging my Jean and i know she can feel it rubbing against her fine arse. she slide her hand behind and began to undo my zipper. again i reciprocated by pulling up her sleeveless all the way through her head and then on the floor. i tried removing the bra but was having a hard time doing that, maybe because it's my first experience. she turned the hooked side of her bra to the front and in one attempt unhooked it, exposing her pair of fine boobs. in one swing my T-shirt is on the floor, likewise my trouser. i cupped her breast from behind and squeezed it slowly and then circle her hard tits with my fingers. she jerked her head backwards to meet my lips. she was kissing me and moaning and gasping for breath all at once. my boxers was getting all messy with my pre-cum. i caressed her tommy and glided my hands inside her shorts and rubbed her pants which was soaked wet with her juice and she let out a soft moan. i gently turned her around and sat on the bed while she removed her shorts, revealing her white pants with a wet patch from her juice. wow! this is heaven, i thought to myself. she gently pulled down the pants and it was like a race who will finish first cos i quickly pulled my boxers and flung it to god-knows-where. she came and sat on my laps, legs spread out and i can clearly see her red moist rose petal like hole starring me in the face. my dick now hurts from it's erection i feared it might explode. i then reached out to her boob with one hand while i sucked on the other. she arched her body and threw her head backwards in pleasure, grabbing and rubbing my head. i slided down my free hand down and circled her labia, she let out a loud moan and muttered "oh baby you are killing me". and immediately she grabbed my dick and shoved it inside her wet sweet pussy. it felt warm inside and i thought 'so this is how it feels inside '. with my dick buried inside, she started wriggling on top of me. her eyes were shut and she was saying all sorts. i just tried enduring my new found pleasure cos it was numbing my brain. every of her stroke sends out a spark of pleasure from my dick and spreads out to my entire body. she continued riding me while i tried containing the pleasure. minutes later she started shouting "oh baby im cuming, oh baby im cuming. put me down and f!ck me please ". i quickly turned her, placed her legs on my shoulder and glided inside her slurping hole and began to ram her real hard and fast. she started moaning loudly and saying all sorts, "oh my gawd!! oh my gawd. where have you been all this while. oh baby it's cuming. it's cumiiiiing! " and she began to quiver, jerking up and down like a demon possessed girl being exorcised. i managed to pin her down and continued banging that pussy as i soon began to feel my seed rushing up my dick, shooting out and filling up her pussy. i continued thrusting in and out cos it felt so good i don't wanna stop. she continued to moan and that sound somehow ignited my fire again and i began to get hard again. i sustained it and seconds later im rock hard again. i told her to turn for a doggie and she obliged. i entered her from behind and was just banging her nonstop while was moaning in a crying voice. I stopped at intervals to cup her gyrating boobs and then continued digging that p!ssy. i watched in delight as my dick goes in, gets greased by her juice, comes out shining and scooping out some sperm from my first cum. i began to near the edge as well as her cos she scream, "it seems im cuming again. im cuming again baby. im cuming ". she jerked forward and slumped flat on her belly. I'm almost about to explode too so i just turned her over, she spread her legs and i went it, pumped it for a while and spread my juice all over her pussy.

she just laid on the bed, motionless. her pussy is no longer that fine red rose but a bull dog eating mayonnaise. her juice and my cum oozing slowly from her pussy all the way down her laps. i brought out my long towel handkerchief, wiped her clean and myself too. laid beside her and dozed off. when we woke up it was already dark and i hurriedly put on my clothes to leave. she was just there on the bed staring at and i asked her what when our eyes met. she said, "did you say you were a virgin before now? ". "yes. why " i asked. I find it hard to believe. very few guys Bleep the way you did with so much experience. "honestly i was a virgin before now. i learnt those from watching blue films ", i told her while congratulating myself in my mind. she tied a wrapper and saw me to the door leading to the parlor, "you can spend the night if you want to" she said in a begging voice. i declined the offer cos i didn't tell anyone at home were i was going and hence i should be expected home. i kissed her and bid her goodnight.
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Weirdman: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Isokay!.more
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Ay04z(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Continue.
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by eunisam: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is that all? Should I go or stay and wait for update?
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
eunisam:
Is that all? Should I go or stay and wait for update?

thanks guys. all critics are welcomed please cos this is my first attempt at writing. been down with malaria but im already typing my next episode. should be ready by evening.

1 Like

Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
..........CONTINUED FROM LAST EPISODE
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next couple of days was awkward for me. I crept into my shell and kept indoors because i felt guilty, ashamed and presumed everybody already knew i fvcked. I also thought about so many things. what if she gets pregnant? what if i had contracted a venereal disease? worst of it all HIV. i remained depressed for the rest of the week and avoided her calls like a plaque. i knew she won't come to my place cos she doesn't have my house address, even if she does she wouldn't dare.

i felt a little better on Friday and decided to go for my games. my team played three straight sets before we were eliminated but i already sweated it out and the fresh air was rejuvenating. i was there on the sideline with my team mates waiting for our next set, joking and laughing. then a soft hand touched my shoulder from behind. i turned and right there was my girlfriend standing there with a teary eye. she looked beautiful on her pair of blue jeans and a leopard skin blouse. "what are you doing here? how did you know im here? and why are you crying? "
"i called again like i have been doing all week and your friend picked up and told me you are in the pitch. what did i do? why are treating me this way? why avoid my calls? you don't.... " she stopped half way to wipe her eyes. i was super embarrassed cos i noticed everyone has lost interest on the ongoing game and focused their attention to us. i quickly picked up my sports kit bag and left with her.

we went straight to her house and i explained everything to her. "you could have called or picked up your calls and explain to me. avoiding me is not the best option ".
she stood up and went to her drawer, open it and brought out a brown envelope. "open it and read", she said, handing me the envelope. It was a lab report, i didn't understand most of the jargons but i did understood where they scribed HIV 1 and HIV 2 as negative. oh sweet Jesus how relieved i was. other STDs all of a sudden seizes to matter to me cos they can be cured. HIV can't.
I cupped her face and before i could finish my apologies she jumped on my lips in heated passion. i grabbed her hair and kissed her passionately and i noticed my dick growing rapidly. i grabbed her arse and squeezed it, pushing her close to me. she grabbed my cock and massaged it. i felt it pulsate in response. my breath began to get shallow and fast. i squeezed her arse more and caressed it all the way up her back. i stopped half way and undo her bra. It wasn't a hassle this time. as if she read my mind she raised her arms and i removed her blouse and bra at once. we kissed some more and she slided her hands inside my jersy and squeezed my tiny tit. a surge of passion rushed through my body, pushing more blood to my dick. i retaliated by dipping my hand into to trouser and tickling her swollen clit. she jerked and gasped. "come to bed and tender your apologies baby ", she said in a husky cracked voice, quickly unhooking and kicking her jeans. i tried telling her i need a shower but she is already pulling at my tug. i stepped out from my tug, my dick throbbing at almost 8inch. she caressed my dick and circled my knob. i reached out to her hungry tits that have been starved of my attention and sucked it gently, squeezing the other gently. "oh gawd! i missed that "
"i missed that too", i chipped in. she laid on her back at the edge of the bed while i stood above her. i grabbed her waist and pulled her out a bit off the edge of the bed so that she balanced by clasping her legs around my waist. i bent over and reached for her lips and she ate me hungrily. i turned my attention to her boobs and squeezed them with both hands. she began to wriggle, smashing and smearing her juice from her sopping cunt all over my groin. i placed my dick on top her clit and played with it, and she lost it completely. "oh my gawd! baby please fvck me. fvck me please baby. oh my gawd im dying!!! why are you doing this to me? ".
i smiled mischievously as she tried to force my dick inside. i took my rod and placed the knob in the mouth of her sopping hole. i felt her pussy breathing on it, pulsating and releasing more lubricants. I pushed it slowly and slowly. "mmhmm, it's going it. oh thank you baby ", she stammered with her eyes tight shut. half way in i rammed the remainder of my dick deep inside her pussy. she arched her back and opened her eyes wide. i let my dick stay in there motionless, watching her wriggle in sweet torture as she begged me to fvck her. i slowly began to pull out, her pvssy making a slurping sound. i rammed in again, waited for her to assimilate the pleasure, then i began to plough her sopping cunt. i began to pick pace and tempo. she squeezed the sheets and wriggled and bite her lips. i fvcked and drilled her deep without a pause. after a while she began to say all sorts. she is that type that talks dirty when bleeped real good. her moans and the slurping sound of each thrust began to get to me as i began to near my edge. lucky for me she began to near orgasm too. she always announce her cuming. i rammed her as hard and fast as i could and seconds later her whole body began to vibrate. i kept banging it and soon my juice was shooting straight deep inside her ravished cunt. i slumped on top of her and we just lay there motionless. "get up lazy boy. you are crushing me with your weight. It's shower time " she said in a choking voice. she led me through a door in the left end of the roo into her bath room.

after our bath we came out and she brought out a male jeans and a T-shirt and threw it to me. i caught the shirt in the air and scrutinized it. "not what you are thinking". she said, "they are mine and i love guys wear and accessories. now dressed up and let's go meet my Auntie". (as she calls her stepmother ). we dressed up and went upstairs to meet a lady in her late thirties i supposed. she is about 5feet tall but her massive boob and crazy arse made her look shorter. we got introduced and soon the three of us were chatting and laughing. i noticed they both have little regard for the man of the house- my girl's Dad. i was not cool with that cos come from a family where men are accorded due respect. though the man is aged but that should not warrant the disregard. we talked until evening then i got up to leave. i left them and i overhead my girl's stepmother telling her i like that boy. i smiled at her approval of me, i was later to find out it wasn't just a plain endorsement...

to be continued.......
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by princejenks(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Following,continue
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Ay04z(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
gud job man,am enjoying ur story,pls always update on time,coz u re taking much time b4 updating..God bless ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by HDoc(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2015
More
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
good evening all, apologies for being away too long. the malaria hit me harder than i expected. but im back by his grace.

i will try being consistent with my posts here - say three two posts per week. #inMavinGays voice: let's get in on......
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
.......continued from last episode

that's how our little love started and developed to a family union kind of. My girl's step mother learnt she came from same place with my mother and she saw me like family. she even introduced me to his husband, my girl's dad as the son of his sister, though im sure the old man knows im fvcking his only daughter. im always welcomed in their home i even got a spare key to my girl's room, sometimes i go over to her house to relax even when she ain't there. because of her i joined the church choir and that created an avenue of spending the night in her place. our choir practice on Fridays always lasts late into the night, so after practice we head straight home and fvck all night. six months into our relationship i went back to enugu for my JAMB registration and lesson. on the night before i left, we spent it together dancing to our favorite song "yori-yori" by bracket. then we cried until we consoled each other, then fvck each other to sleep.

i traveled back to enugu to pursue my education and we still communicate via phone and text messages. at every opportunity i got i always travel down to awka to be with her. at some point i came down just for a booty call and still travel back to enugu same day. you can say risks we take for sake of love, or i should say just to get laid. im sure i wouldn't take such risks if i can get laid in enugu. it's not that the chance ain't there or i couldn't find any that suits me. fine girls yakpa for coal city and them plenty even for my lesson centre. I notice a lot of girls noticing me but i got one major issue -im too shy. they will always giggle and look my way anytime i speak, probably because of the way i sound or they just admire my brain-yes, im that brainy. so my shyness made me resign to my girl's pussy for sexual gratification and in another way faithful to her.

on one weekend i decided to pay my girl an unexpected visit. i left house by past three, i got to Chris chemist by old park and as usual the place was busy. cars moving to and fro and some angry drivers blaring their horns and shouting curses on their offenders. i held tight to my bag and pushed through the crowd towards onitsha park and boarded a bus. the bus was almost empty when i boarded, so it took another hour to get filled. we left enugu by some minutes before 5pm and spent another 2 hours before we got to awka. it's an hour journey but for the deplorable state of the road, it took us an extra hour.
i alighted at unizik junction and took a bike straight to my girl's place. on the bike i kept imagining how surprised she is gonna be and the crazy things we will do tonight. it's been up to a month we've been together and im really Hot. the bike stopped me at the gate, i quickly paid him and rushed in. I saw her Auntie at the entrance to the parlor, i greeted her and she was all smiles and teased me like she always does, "so you couldn't stay a whole month without konji chasing you back? ". yeah she is always that naughty with me. she once made a joke of how my girl can't get enough of my long dick. i wonder how she learnt it was long. hmm, women sha. i laughed off her joke and asked after my girl and she told me she went for choir practice. aww! been planing this surprise visit and its now turning bad. she will be surprised whenever she comes back and see me, so either way i still get to surprise her. i forgot my own key so her Auntie helped and opened her room. i went inside and dropped my bag. i checked my time and it's almost 7:30pm. I undressed and entered the shower to shower. i masturbated in the shower to take the edge off me a little so i can fvck my girl's sweet pussy longer when she gets home. after shower i laid on the bed and before i knew it i dozed off, stark naked their on the bed.

have you ever been sleeping and all of a sudden something jerked you up? like having a little nap after reading all night for exam. somehow your subconscious will tell you you are late for exams and you just jerk up? yes, that was exactly how i felt. i jerked up from sleep and this blurry figure was standing at the door. I cleared my eyes to see the figure clearly, the figure which no doubt will be my lovely sweet girl smiling at me. i looked again and behold it was my girl's Auntie standing at the door devouring my naked body with her eyes.

to be continued........
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Auntie! i exclaimed in both shock and disbelief. like a porn star she skillfully untied her wrapper and it came cascading down her body and unto the floor. with only blue pants on, she stood there like a broad being scrutinized by a potential customer. i devoured her with my eyes, the gracious contours of her sharp curves, bare arms held loosely at her sides, heavy breasts which were surprisingly firm and nipples as big as my pinky finger, very provocative huge hips —the kind of hips that will make nicki minaj feel very sorry, it is round, firm and smoothly transited to her shapely thighs that tapered to a pair of stunning smooth legs. i tried to speak but my throat was dry and cracking. i swallowed hard and continued to stare, raping her with my insatiable eyes.

"don't do this please " i managed to say in a husky voice, rather reluctantly. i was pleading her not to but i know inside of me that has game has got me and all im yearning to fvck her pvssy. I'm sure the fathomless depth of my desire for her was evident even as i plead as she ignored my plea, looked at my already throbbing dick and smiled mischievously. slowly she began to reach for me. i grabbed her head and my mouth crushed her lips, almost violent in my desire and my right hand gripped her breast, squeezing it roughly. she fought back against the overpowering power of my mouth as i withdrew my lips and took a quick glance at the wall clock. 13 past 11pm. she ain't coming back tonight, referring to my girl. bending my head i fed the breast of my girl's step mother into my mouth and bit it hard, tearing at her flesh with my bear teeth. filled with rage and lust and anger for her seduction, i was bent to abuse her body and fvck her like a LovePeddler. she pushed me away and motioned me to go down the bed and i obeyed. she came down too and i was wondering what game she wanna initiate next. she went over and picked up her wrapper and i thought "what the fvck she tryna do? tie her wrapper and leave me high and dry?". she went back to the bed and started spreading the wrapper on the bed, probably so we don't mess up the sheet. i stood and watched silently as she spread the wrapper on all fours. then she turned to attend to the other end of the bed and set her arse directly opposite me like a plasma flat screen. my dick jerked violently in response. from that angle her pants made a "Y" shape with the tail end of the Y buried in-between her big arse. as if telling me 'you haven't seen it all', she bent more, raising hips and exposing her wet pvssy and her wetness sticking her pants to her sopping hole. my dick by now was hurting badly, i grabbed her pants and in one single swoop i tore it to tatters and yanked the remainder off her waist, revealing the whole massive arse and a fat pvssy. oh my! never seen any pvsyy that fat.
"oh Bleep" she wailed as i slapped her big arse violently, "I'm going to Bleep you, you dirty bitch ", i growled in anger and passion into her ears. i pushed her away roughly and as she struggled to keep her balance, i pounced and flung her down on the bed on her back. i crouched over her and squeezed her hard nipples on more time. "I'm going to Bleep your brains out", i roared, catching hold of her ankle as she twisted out of my grasp and crawled away from me like an impala that managed an escape from the paws of a lion. i dived for her, my powerful arms wrapping around her thighs and dragging her backwards. i smashed her arse again as she tried to free herself. she yelled in shock more than in pain.
"you love it bitch, don't you?", i taunted her as i ground my cock against her arse, her thick and full labia teasing my already over stimulated knob. my balls, heavy with lust, rubbed and bumped against her buttom. "fvck me! stick that long rod inside and Bleep me to cum" my potential mother in law begged. I plunged into her sopping hole. she screamed at the sudden fierce penetration. "oh my gawd your dick goes in too deep. no one has.... "...........hush.....hush. I covered her mouth as we listened and heard a footstep approaching. and we left the door open!

comment if i should continue...
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by dherbee: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2015
oh my goodness gracious!!!
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2015
dherbee:
oh my goodness gracious!!!
na ghen ghen
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Thunday16(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kasala don burst
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
[color=#000fff][/color]

Good day guys. hope you guys enjoyed reading the last episode? just got back from office. wanna grab me a lunch, a shower, then some sleep. when i wake i will start typing another new episode. stick around to find out what happened next.....
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Babham(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
waiting patiently.....bro
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
......continued from last episode

without thinking i withdrew my rod and sprang up while she scampered for her wrapper and quickly enveloping herself with it. should i rush and close the door before the footstep got to it? no, that will be a bad idea, the incoming person might get there before me, and im stark nak£d. to the bathroom! yes...the bathroom. all this thoughts happened all in a second and with the speed of light i dashed into the bathroom, leaving our fate in the hands of my cougar.
------------------------—-------------------------------------------------------------
being inside the bathroom seems like forever. should i turn on the shower and fake a bath? maybe i should ease myself cos the urge to take a dump started as soon as i entered the bathroom. call it a panic shit. still confused, i paced the bathroom and listened at the door at intervals but i got nothing. i was getting scared to shits and my heart been beating violently i began to worry it might explode. my breath was getting faster and shallow and soon i began to get dizzy. i sat down on the toilet cover and waited as time dragged. who could that be? is it my girl? there is no way she won't know something was going down. it wasn't long and she noticed her step mother been hitting at me and i still remember her pleas and warning i stay clear of her. at one time she confronted her stepmother about her constant naughty jokes with me.
My girl's step mums voice brought me back from my thoughts. she was talking to someone but i couldn't make out what she was saying. i went to the door and listened again, harder this time but the noise from the Tv won't let me hear what she was saying or whom she was talking to. i cursed under my breath and prayed silently that Gawd saves me from this ish. the bathroom door creaked open and i sprang up from the toilet cover, expecting to see my girl or whoever it is that came in and to face the consequences that will follow. my cougar walked in, alone. i peeped past her into the room and no one was there. Gawd ! i heaved a sigh of relief , she started to laugh at me. in no mood for her gags i left her in there and entered the room to put on my clothes, thanking the lord for a speedy answer to the prayers of a sinner. she grabbed my already shrunk dick and said, "not so fast young man. we are unfinished yet". i tried to break free but she grabbed my waist, her other hand still stroking my dick back to life as it began to grow. the lust for this busty and heavy arsed woman i thought has ebbed away by the event that happened minutes ago began to surge again. indeed a man on heat is like an animal that lacked reasoning. minutes ago i was praying Gawd to save me and somehow he answered me but like an unrepentant child i am going back to my sin. i stood there weak and motionless as she continued to pleasure my rod.
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
she kissed me deeply. Our tongues were twisting around each other, frantically trying to gain the advantage over each other. She pulled her lips from
mine and started kissing my chest. Teasing my
nipples with her tongue while lightly sucking on
them. This woman sure knew how to make me
the hornyest sugar boy in town! she dropped to
her knees, slid her hand over my cock and
squeezed hard. My cock was as hard as a rock and was standing at twelve o'clock, it was so hard. she had to pull my cock down and away from my belly so she could put it in her mouth.
"Oh god," I moaned as her wet lips slipped over
my cockhead, pushing my foreskin back. With her
lips slipping over my glans, back and forth, I felt
the beginnings of an orgasm building. She removed her mouth from my cockhead, but continued kissing and licking my shaft. she worked on my cock and balls for a few more minutes before standing up. I stood behind her and cupped
her breasts with my hands, rubbing my thumbs
over her nipples. she moaned. she put her
hands behind my head and slid her head back,
alongside mine. I whispered in her ear, " Im going to Bleep you tonight within an inch of your life. I don't think you have ever been bleeped like I will be fucking you tonight."
"fvck me now. I am so hot and Hot, my cunt is dripping my juices down my thighs!", she begged.
I continued my onslaught. Her nipples were to much for me to pass by, I had to suck on them. I tweaked one nipple while I sucked on the other, then I switched nipples. she held my head tightly to her brea$t while I sucked hard and bit down enough for her to pull back and moan, her nipple snapping from my lips. I kissed her belly as I sunk to my knees. I stood up now, lifting her so easily and laying her down on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. I knelt between her legs, lifting them up,
setting her feet down on the bed edge. I pressed
her feet outward, opening her up to me, I was
staring at her bare labia. she moaned as I used
my fingers to spread her open. Her clit was swelling
with blood, just as her labia were filled, her pussy
was looking very fluffy. I could tell that she was
ready to be bleeped, her blood engorged outer
labia were holding her vagina open, inviting my
cock to enter her. I slid her ass to the edge of the bed, I wanted my left foot on a firm footing for about what was to follow. I swung her right leg back and
down on the bed. My left hand settled on the
backside of her knee and held her leg firmly against the sheet. I swung her left leg back and my right hand held it firmly on the sheet. her pussy was now totally exposed to the onslaught that my cock was about to initiate. As I attempted to guide my cock to her cunt, she placed her fingers around it and aimed it directly at herself. I pressed my hips forward, penetrating her, driving my cock deep into her kitten. With my left foot on the floor and my right leg kneeling on the bed, I had the necessary leverage to drive my cock deep into her and to withdraw until I was almost out. I kept my cockhead ever so shallow in her on my outstroke. I then rammed my cock back into her until my pubic bone contacted hers. I started to pile drive my cock over and over, her clit receiving a hit on each instroke. my cougar's face was distorted with the sensations of passion she was experiencing. Her throat was emitting guttural moans that at times I thought sounded like she was saying 'Bleep me'. She was very hard to understand. My ability to hold her down as I pounded her cunt didn't leave her the capability to move her ass much but what she could move she did. She was able to move not sideways but up and down. Her movements were timed with mine so when my cock was at maximum depth, her clit would collide with pubic bone.
Soon I heard, "Oh god,Bleep me, Bleep me! Drive your cock into me! My pussy is for you to abuse with your cock! Pound me hard, pound me haarrrdd!"
Suddenly she screamed, "I'm cumming, Bleep me
faster, Bleep me harder."
Her passionate scream stirred my brain to
perform like I had never performed before. My
cock was driving into her like a engine's piston, in
and out, in and out, never ending. My pubic bone
was beginning to hurt from the slamming it was
taking from her, which made me Bleep her harder.
I too like some minor pain as my climax is building within me. she came again. I relaxed my hands some to allow her to move her body. She immediately felt what I had done and she knew that I now wanted her to Bleep me back. Her ass began to move like she was frantically trying to eject my cock from her cunt and at the same ,time suck me deeper into her. Our coordinated timing drove her over the edge again and she kept cumming over and over. I cannot describe the language she suddenly started using. Some words, that I can repeat here, coming from her mouth were, 'Motherfucker' as in 'You motherfucker, better Bleep me into another cum better than before'. Another
was, 'im gonna tear your cock off your body'. Or, 'You better drive your cock so deep that when you cum I can spit your cum from my mouth'.
Then it happened, she went into a full body orgasm. Her eyes were shut so tightly that her eyelids looked like wrinkles. Her forehead was all in furrows, her cheeks puffed as she clenched her teeth. I couldn't hold her legs anymore as they shot straight out, her feet pointing the same direction and her toes were coiled tight. she was as stiff as a board, her cunt muscles seized, trapping me deep in her, squeezing my cock with pulsing sensations that drove my climax to the surface. I jammed my hips forward, my cock was now deep in her as rope after rope of cum
battered her cervix. My cock was throbbing in her
pulsating cunt. She was milking every last drop of
my cum, from me, into her. she returned from
her euphoria, she reached up and pulled me down
onto her. Her arms encircled my back as she
hugged me tightly to her. My cock was still
throbbing in her wet pussy as she kissed me.
"My god, you are a fucking machine! My pussy
has never been pounded so hard, ever!

when we recovered from our bliss i asked her who was that at the door before. "twas my old husband. he heard my scream and thought it was Anita, so he came down to know what's wrong "
"didn't he ask what you are doing in my girl's room? " i queried.
"he won't dare! don't worry he knows i come here sometimes to chat with your girl and sometimes i sleep over ", she said as she played with my rod.

we fvcked all through the night with little sleep. she wanted to have me as much as she can, just same way i wanna eat her pussy as much as i could. such opportunity might not come again after tonight so we made the most of it. the noise on the door woke me and it was my cougar leaving. it's already 5am and my girl will be back soon. i tidied the room and took a shower as i wait for my girl for yet another fucktastic day.
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2015
nice write up update pls
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by dherbee: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wow! sorry to ask; are u a xtian? dnt mind me jez wanna knw so i'll letyu knw wats on my mind *wink*
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
dherbee:
Wow! sorry to ask; are u a xtian? dnt mind me jez wanna knw so i'll letyu knw wats on my mind *wink*

yes i am
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by dherbee: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2015
den my broda u sure haf to ask God 4 4giveness! dis story is highly exotic! nice work bro!!!
umehmj:

yes i am
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2015
dherbee:
den my broda u sure haf to ask God 4 4giveness! dis story is highly exotic! nice work bro!!!

yea i always ask for forgiveness err' night before i shut down.
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by Horlardorjah(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh boy, this is so interesting. Thumbs up
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
op, point of correction. it is OBI not OBU
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Horlardorjah:
Oh boy, this is so interesting. Thumbs up

thanks buddy
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by umehmj(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:
op, point of correction. it is OBI not OBU

noted bro. we call it obu in awka dialect
Re: Love Diary Of A Shy Guy by dherbee: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
All we r saying.........
Give us update!!!

UPDATE z wat i need!!!

(1) (Reply)

The School Of Money By Olumide Emmanuel / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 1) / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.