Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports (7650 Views)

Last Week Betting Was Hell... / Wike Appoints Joseph Yobo As Special Assistant On Sports Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Waheezo(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Mustaphawaheed619@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by fhaty1986: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Fhaty1986@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Onaedose1(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2015
onaebaghelu@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by salz01: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Gasali.soliu@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by harley007(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chubbychux1@naij.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by kingvilleshines: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Kingvilleshines@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by forex24(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2015
otikpere@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by cescfabregas100(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2015
OFO987:

The Explosive Systems to WRECK Nairabet and
other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On
Sports! Loading..................... drop your email address
for update.
. ridwanadeleke90@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Odogwua: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls am your follower: ezewudojohnbosco@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by emeokpala(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Okpala_samuel@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by nickxtra(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
tundenicholas@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by phelpy: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2015
omadide@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Teaser4(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lheicksh007@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by samlayi: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
samueljamesfemi@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Jdbrasco2: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by rufdan(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
niyiruru@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Austema(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Johnaustine37@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Ponybiz: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
icankel:
I registered with Nairabet and i hv placed a bet, pls how do i get my money should i win cos i dint see any banking details. Pls sm1 shld assist a broda
how was the outcome of the game
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by OFO987: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok my people DON'T drop your email ID again too much mails for me to handle so this is what you do.

Ok, When betting on any sporting event, football, basketball, ice-hockey,handball etc. your profit is always calculated by multiplying the amount you bet (your stake e.g. $100) with the odds (e.g. 1.5) of the option you are betting on. Example: if you are betting on an alternative corner option of over 9.5corners and the odds for that particular event is 1.5 and then you intend to stake/bet $100. Therefore, your profit will be calculated by multiplying your$100 by 1.5. I.e. $100*1.5= $150Therefore you will be making a profit of $50 immediately after the match if your prediction is right!
Step1.Login into your account.
Step2.Locate live matches and click on whichever one you will like to trade on.
Step3.Click on your desired match and locate total number of corner kicks as This is the secrete and formula you need to adhere to, let it be your watchword and you will always make $$$$ into your betting account whenever you like:“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end up with more than 8corner kicks”……………90% guaranteed Now this is the time to place your bet (but I will always advice to bet before the end of first half). Always try to place your bet before 32nd minute once it follows the trend (“for every 4cornerkicks before 30minutes, that match will end with more than 8corners).
The next thing is to know what odds to bet on. Just locate alternative corners under the corner kick options and go with the one with the least odds usually between 1.2-1.4. you are 90% assured of making money and stopping your bet- loss.
GO make Your MONEY. OFO987
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by icankel: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Ponybiz:
how was the outcome of the game
green
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by koppa(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
icankel:
green
baba abeg sey you get free games for today
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Ponybiz: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
icankel:
green
ok then click on withdraw it will take u to d next page den luk 4 ur bank and fill in ur details....!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Samdurance(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
28th October games

Bursaspor vs Sivasspor Home win
Trabzonspor vs Gaziantepspor Home win
Napoli vs Palermo Home win
Roma vs Udinese Home win
Villanirense vs Barcelona Over 2.5 goals

If U win U can contact me on 08091270370 to get daily tips for free before the match but remember to be appreciative financially after the wins.

If we are rich the world would be a good place.
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by OFO987: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
TRUE TALK MY BRODA
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by OFO987: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
After much loads of request bombarding my inbox, i have decided to release another tricks on how to go from being a loser to win, win using my special offer No. 6 called 3 hardcore betting tricks/strategies in wrecking nairabet and other bookmakers. But this time is for only few persons.

To get this tricks, visit www.onlinebizwealth.info for full details. Like i said it is just for only few persons so check it out now.
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Dannieln1: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Danielnwamadu067@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by Engineer96(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
ezeahnd@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports by flexyebe(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
aniekemeebe@gmail.com
OFO987:

The Explosive Systems to WRECK Nairabet and
other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On
Sports! Loading..................... drop your email address
for update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Move Up One Spot In Latest FIFA Ranking / Guinea Vs Gambia: AFCON 2023 (1 - 0) On 19th January 2024 / Tomorrow Bet9ja Game/code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.