Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? (6806 Views)

This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by pauladonis(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2015
i had already figured it out since the days of tecno T1...Tecno, Itel and Infinix all share the same carlcare office... the only reason Infinix wasn"t a glaring rip off from Tecno is because the R&D is carried out in France...
Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by 40manlappy: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2015
benega:
liar
Edited: upon research I have verified this claim.
haha and peeps would be battling each other on the argument on which is better while the companies laugh at us.

Like Hyundai and Kia? cheesy
Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by bigtt76(f): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Like Jesus Christ told His disciples "For he who is not against us is for us" ... let them be subsidiaries or same company, as far as they make quality phones that can give Samsung and Apple a run for their money.... no wahala

1 Like

Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by skywalker495(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2015
OP is ur fada Lai Mohammed? lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by MansaPiye: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Tecno Nwa mama. marketed and distributed by Zenco Communications. I believe Nigerians don't really see tribe in their day to day life expect online. Zenco Na Igbo boy, but all man still dey buy Tecno phones. And then using the phone to type 'igbotic' we are proud to be igbotic lol
Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by gidjah(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2015
THIS FANTASTIC AND D SAME TIME a mockery
Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by deanoffaculty: 8:04am On Oct 02, 2015
I know Tecno and infinix are from thesame company but I don't know about Itel.....
Nice info! #OP.
Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by lordthree(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
i have a friend who hates tecno with a passion but bought an infinix phonegringrin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by Collinz2(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2015
no wonder their android 4.4 kitkat look the same

1 Like

Re: Did You Know: TECNO, Infinix, And Itel Are Owned By The Same Company? by Diakon(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Collinz2:
no wonder their android 4.4 kitkat look the same

That was one of the things that started me wondering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Call and drive! Ways Google Assistant Can Keep You Safe In Cars / WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) / No Smart Phone Can Be Compared To Iphone???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.