Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Corporate Affairs Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corporate Affairs Registration (1163 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commision (cac) Rejecting Nimc Temporary Card.. / Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Affairs Registration by waziri4biz: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalanders i want to know the cost of registering with corporate affairs I heard N50,000 and really don't have that much as i will require a limited liability company for export.Please help me with informations or send me a mail @ edwardehiorobo@gmail.com
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by bemagnify: 4:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Where is ur location....
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by waziri4biz: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
@bemagnify as regards company incorporation (C.A.C) u asked 4 my location I stay in Benin.
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by arbitrage: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2015
waziri4biz:
Good day my fellow nairalanders i want to know the cost of registering with corporate affairs I heard N50,000 and really don't have that much as i will require a limited liability company for export.Please help me with informations or send me a mail @ edwardehiorobo@gmail.com

It's not N50k except you are using agents. The payment itself is officially N500 for name search and N19k for the registration proper. Only stamp duty or high court oath can make the additional spendings. Visit cac.gov.ng for further details.
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by bemagnify: 4:25am On Oct 07, 2015
arbitrage:

It's not N50k except you are using agents. The payment itself is officially N500 for name search and N19k for the registration proper. Only stamp duty or high court oath can make the additional spendings. Visit cac.gov.ng for further details.
no 1 can register the company wit d C. A. C except as a registered agent and for u to be an agent u must b one of the following...

1) A legal practitioner

2) A chartered accountant

3) or a chartered secretary......

However I will urge u to engage your sef wit a lawyer cuz it is only a lawyer the can start a brief in incorporation of a company from start to finish.. Dat is to mean Dat it is only a lawyer Dat can start and complete d process of incorporation of a company.... Other agents will still need the services of a lawyer cuz Dia is FORM 4 called STATUTORY DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENT OF CAMA .... for the registration of a company to be filled and attest to before a legal practitioner...

See section 35 of CAMA 2004... CAMA here is the principal body that Dat deals wit d regulation of d activities of a company.... It is the acronym of company and allied matter Act....
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by kode12: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2015
You can have the process done yourself,the only need you'd have for a lawyer would be the filling and attestation of the form 4,where you just need the lawyers to sign and fill. That a lawyer in high court can do for like 2-3k.
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by waziri4biz: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I just confirmed your post suggestion today @ cac office in benin they told me that I can do it my self I'm talking about LLC @arbitrage thanks Sir

It's not N50k except you are using agents. The payment itself is officially N500 for name search and N19k for the registration proper. Only stamp duty or high court oath can make the additional spendings. Visit cac.gov.ng for further details.[/quote]
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by atilla(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
@op. To register a business name u can do ur self costs around 20k
However To register a company as a limited liability company. You need to use a lawyer and it's more expensive cause you are paying for a lot more things.

Confirm what I'm saying through your contacts at can and I'll see for yourself.

Good luck
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by waziri4biz: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
I confirmed from CAC office in benin the person that attended to me said i can process LLC myself if I want to it seems rules have changed
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by gowaga68: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
waziri4biz:
I confirmed from CAC office in benin the person that attended to me said i can process LLC myself if I want to it seems rules have changed
Kindly educate me on how it went, I have been having the dream of going into export my self.
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by waziri4biz: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2015
@ gowaga Pls go to any C.A.C office around you and tell them that people have been telling stuff about having a lawyer do it for u that u want to know if u can do it yourself they will tell u everything .Its gud u hear 4 urself.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by Truthhurtss: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please advice me.
I want to open a Corporate bank account and i was told by the bank provide a CAC certificate.
My question, will the business name search and registration be enough or do i still need to follow it up to get it registered as an LLC?
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by waziri4biz: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
@ Truthhurtss I will advice you register LLC because it requires RC number for corporate accounts It has greater advantages and you can do it yourself i went to C.A.C office i they told me i can register LLC yourself just go there and ask questions
Re: Corporate Affairs Registration by Truthhurtss: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
waziri4biz:
@ Truthhurtss I will advice you register LLC because it requires RC number for corporate accounts It has greater advantages and you can do it yourself i went to C.A.C office i they told me i can register LLC yourself just go there and ask questions
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Audit, Taxation, Secreterial Services and other finacial services Bank / Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban. / How Can I Get A Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.