Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Much Was The 55th Independence Day Cake? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Was The 55th Independence Day Cake? (2841 Views)

Amazing Bithday Cakes On Governor Ayo Fayose's 55th Birthday ( Photos ) / Happy 55th Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month - Drop a Prayer / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Was The 55th Independence Day Cake? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
I see this cake and I begin to wonder, "If I wanted to get such a cake for my wedding, how much would it cost me?"

But then, "how much did the Nigerian federal government pay to get that cake for the Independence day celebration?"

Tell me if you have an idea...

Re: How Much Was The 55th Independence Day Cake? by Adeyinka12(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jamb question
Re: How Much Was The 55th Independence Day Cake? by Bimiafashion(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Where is the picture?
Re: How Much Was The 55th Independence Day Cake? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Bimiafashion:
Where is the picture?
No vex. I don upload am

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! / 80 Years Old Man Has Never Taken His Bath For 60 Years. / Photos Of The Day: Naaawah Oooh!! See What A Female Blog Reader Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.