Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Few Lines, Thoughts In Kannada For Fb - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Few Lines, Thoughts In Kannada For Fb (785 Views)

Speech On Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2015 - Gandhiji Morning Speech For School Assem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Few Lines, Thoughts In Kannada For Fb by whatsapppics: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Few Lines, Thoughts In Kannada For Fb:- hey guys we are celebrate a Gandhi Jayanti 2015 tomorrow because Gandhi Jayanti celebrate on 2nd October and Indian people will be excited to celebrate a Gandhi ji birthday. Here we are talk about some few lines FATHER OF THE NATION more commonly known as ‘Mahatma’ meaning Great Soul was born in Porbandar, Gujarat, in North West India, on 2nd October 1869, into a Hindu family. His father was the Chief Minister of Porbandar, & his mother’s religious devotion meant that his upbringing was infused with the Jain pacifist teachings of mutual tolerance, non-injury 2 living beings & vegetarianism. there we are provide a content that is fresh and latest about the Gandhi jayanti 2015. Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Few lines about the BAPU ji which is available various type of languages like Few lines In Hindi For Fb, Few lines In Marathi For Fb, Few lines In Gujarati For Fb, Few lines In Punjabi For Fb, Few lines In Kannada For Fb and DOWNLOAD and share with your friend which is connect with your chatting sites like Few lines for Fb, Few lines for whatsapp and send as Message also. There are provide various type variety to celebrate a Gandhi Jayanti 2015 which is Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Thoughts In Kannada For Fb which is given for those people which is used to communication a different languages. then here keep Download a thoughts and share with your friend circle and other family relative or close family also. There are various type of languages and fonts style also available our website keep searching and having fun with your friends gGandhi Jayanti 2015 Thoughts In Kannada For Fb variety Thoughts In Kannada For Fb,Thoughts In Hindi For Fb,Thoughts In Marathi For Fb, Thoughts In Gujarati For Fb etc. here are provide a line which is say by the Gandhi ji that is I have not hurt anybody nor do I consider anybody 2 be my enemy, I can’t understand why there are so many attempts on my life. Yesterday’s attempt on my life has failed. I will not die just yet; I aim 2 live till the age of 125.

Happiness is when what U think, what U say, and what U do are in harmony.

Hate the sin, love the sinner.

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.

Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word & deed. Always aim at purifying Ur thoughts and everything will be well.

As long as U derive inner help and comfort from anything, keep it.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom 2 make mistakes.

SEE MORE :- http://gandhijayanti2015sms.in/gandhi-jayanti-2015-few-lines-thoughts-in-kannada-for-fb/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Revered Yoruba King / Why Was Princess Diana Looking For Camilla On Her Wedding Day? / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Arrives For #sokotodurban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.