Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? (783 Views)

Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw / Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2016
According to research, Marriage is long term whereby any mistakes made can hardly be corrected.
In our society today, a lot of marriages have left out divorces by the choice the parents and their children make during such time.
For instance, some get married because of one's wealth, fame, tribe, religion, etc. Without True Love, which may latter affect the both partners.
The reason why you are alive today is because you are living your life for someonelse(your partner).
Anyone you feel true love for and find
happiness in such feeling, and that same
person have such equal feeling inreturn, is ONE meant for your life. No matter how poor, inferior the person might be; you are there to make the person whom you want him/her to become.
Now, the question is, if you are asked to marry among tribes with a fact to it, " which tribe would you marry? "
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Temidayo9(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Kalahari people

1 Like

Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by scholes0(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Congo Forest people.
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by johnydon22(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
I'm from the Igbo tribe and an atheist, and i can marry from any tribe, religion or even country.

I have a very close female muslim friend from the north and i know marrying such a person is not misplaced or out of order

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Spydamannn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yoruba
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Am from Imo state, but i will like to marry from yoruba
Re: Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? by Peritus(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can marry from any country and tribe but the caveat is that you must be a Christian and must not be deeply engrossed in ur culture. I'm from Igbo tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Princess Diana Looking For Camilla On Her Wedding Day? / Re: Chief Banned By Oba Of Benin / Study Mbbs [medicine] In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.