Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,497 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) (28984 Views)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by bfire(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
kayor62:

Hajj cannot be scrapped, it is a command frm almighty Allah on every muslim who is capable of doing so evidence of whc is clearly stated in d holy Quran. Pilgrimage to Jerusalem can be scrapped for it is just an immitation of muslim hajj, it has no source in christian bible.

Do you understand his opinion at all?

Pilgrimage, of whatever form, is a personal obligation.
Why should government, for any reason, sponsor a personal religious obligation.

It doesn't make sense that some people should be sponsored with others tax
money to follow their religious tenet.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Nothing indeed is without a good side. Allahu Akbar!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by nastyesco(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2015
May Allah bless him abundantly....Ma Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2015
remember007:
AT LEAST ONE GOOD PERSON FROM THAT RELIGION lipsrsealed

There are a lot more good ones than you think; unlike those of your ilk who are often caught travelling with bellies full of cocaine pellets and ending up among the growing list of Nigerians tarnishing our image in international prisons and on death rows awaiting execution - guess what, they ain't Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by ziccoit: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2015
graciousolo:
Good job.

To think that someone like this could have been dead in the stampede.

And for the 2016 Hajj seat. Nigerians pray in your house!!! After the deaths and discriminations this thing should have been scrapped.

*Modified*
To all of unu wey dey quote me.

I'll explain, even though I don't have to.
...when I said scrap, I meant from the govt expenditure.

I don't want to tackle religion now, because una no dey ever get answer.

You think people are going to Mekkah to play?
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Rekit: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Trust that, if that money was found by an Ibo man, Sorry. E don waka go.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Rekit: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2015
graciousolo:
Good job.

And for the 2016 Hajj seat. Nigerians pray in your house!!! After the deaths and discriminations this thing should have been scrapped.

*Modified*

. You think say muslims dey go Mecca go play
?
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 02, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

There are a lot more good ones than you think; unlike those of your ilk who are often caught travelling with bellies full of cocaine pellets and ending up among the growing list of Nigerians tarnishing our image in international prisons and on death rows awaiting execution - guess what, they ain't Muslims.
SPEAKING TO ME?
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Flips:
I hope the ashawo boys akthedream, obontami, warriblood, ftboy, redbenson, magicminister, b0rn2fuck and femistico are listening.

If na them jam 500k, na on top ashawo dem go use finish am

Ashawo boys wey no get brains...
Poverty sometimes can be related to psyco disease, so the 500k is something you have never seen before? Mchew! And you wish to die on top of that? I pity you , suffer ness na bad tins
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by TeamSimple(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2015
godwil114:
Stupid man...yo no get sence....hajj way u go go die next year......islam na useless religion
If with long years of practising Christianity you still reason like this,then I must say your religion is not any better. I will rather stay in my 'useless' religion than to switch to your WORTHLESS practise and belief. Son of Cain

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"they want to 'stampede' him next year".
u dis guy u always reason lyk fowl. Stampede happens whr ppl are much,will u say because stampede happened in a stadium today and den it must happen tomoro or ppl shouldn't go to stadium to see a game again?d tsunami dat happened in Indonesia was it planned for?as sophisticated as America is,could dey stop hurricanes wen dey happened and are ppl still not going to America?OZAOEKPE!be wise with ur thinking mehn.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Jexyme(f): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Just imaging if it were an IGBO man that came across that money..............

I'm not saying anything o but d story would have been:

Man Found dead after stampede with stolen money tied around his loins........hahahaahhaa
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by gidjah(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2015
GOOD EFFORT
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Most Nigerian so-called christains are fools, slowpoke. What is your biz with what doesn't concerns u ? Learn to be moral, respect other's faith n face your dem biz nonsense......
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by abdrazak: 7:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Jazakallahu Khaeran for his good deeds.
Barakallahu fikhum for this year Hajj and next year in-waiting Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by afonjay: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2015
We need our naira add more value ii meant a little bit sronger compearing to other currencies even in africa countries !!!!!!
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2015
akthedream:

God punish you...
Who tell you say I be ashawo boy?
This is a confirmation that you are the one in need of an urgent brain transplant...
Ashawo ko....asuwi ni..
I would have ignored you till you started cursing..
You are a fool. You are the kind of ashana in the ashawo thread. Na you comment pass. No wonder everybody lashes you hard. ediot like you.

Shameless ashawo boy. Poor church rat like you
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2015
food for thought

Clearing way for himself

Good people

Great nation
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by olayinka63: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2015
graciousolo:
Good job.

*Modified*

Tell me which of the pilgrims does the govt sponsored this year. Current government has cut off the pilgrims expenses, pilgrims are on their own now

Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by 2baga(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Flips:
I hope the ashawo boys akthedream, obontami, warriblood, ftboy, redbenson, magicminister, b0rn2fuck and femistico are listening.

If na them jam 500k, na on top ashawo dem go use finish am

Ashawo boys wey no get brains...

You seem to know a lot of them, are you a fan
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by muyimagic(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
87 Moroccans, 3 Nigerians die in Saudi hajj stampede more detailed on www.approcco.com
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Poverty sometimes can be related to psyco disease, so the 500k is something you have never seen before? Mchew! And you wish to die on top of that? I pity you , suffer ness na bad tins

Why u no dey show face for that una new thread na?
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Spidermon: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2015
The irony of the whole matter is that this same man if voted into a Nigerian public office might steal government funds.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by ojosam29: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2015
God bless u gud ambassador
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2015
2baga:

You seem to know a lot of them, are you a fan
Fan of ashawo boys You are an ediot
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by mjoo(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2015
graciousolo:
Good job.

*Modified*

No sense
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Ma sha Allah. This is one good act by a muslim.
buh what was d afgjan doin with that much monwy while on hajj
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2015
This man should be made one of BUHARI'S ministers joor. If na Mushin boy, this money go disappear vammmmmm. grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by godwil114(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

If with long years of practising Christianity you still reason like this,then I must say your religion is not any better. I will rather stay in my 'useless' religion than to switch to your WORTHLESS practise and belief. Son of Cain
son of satan.....
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Flips:

I would have ignored you till you started cursing..
You are a fool. You are the kind of ashana in the ashawo thread. Na you comment pass. No wonder everybody lashes you hard. ediot like you.

Shameless ashawo boy. Poor church rat like you
Kiddo,this is another confirmation that you need a brain transplant asap...
If everybody lashes at me on that thread,what does that mean to you?
That makes me an ashawo boy right?...
You too mumu..
Please use your brain if you have one.
Its better you stay off mγ mention,you fvcking dingbat...
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Flips: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
akthedream:

Kiddo,this is another confirmation that you need a brain transplant asap...
If everybody lashes at me on that thread,what does that mean to you?
That makes me an ashawo boy right?...
You too mumu..
Please use your brain if you have one.
Its better you stay off mγ mention,you fvcking dingbat...
What? angry
You go about insulting and fighting everybody in the ashawo thread because you can't afford pricey olosho, you come here thinking you can bully me? Nah. You have met your match today.
You like patronizing cheap sluts. You ugly broke-ass nigga. Just because I have been silent all the while on the demised ashawo thread doesn't mean that i have not been observing your stupidity.
Never ever insult or curse me again. Never in your pitiable life try that again. Get that into your empty skull.
Re: Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Flips:

What? angry
You go about insulting and fighting everybody in the ashawo thread because you can't afford pricey olosho, you come here thinking you can bully me? Nah. You have met your match today.
You like patronizing cheap sluts. You ugly broke-ass nigga. Just because I have been silent all the while on the demised ashawo thread doesn't mean that i have not been observing your stupidity.
Never ever insult or curse me again. Never in your pitiable life try that again. Get that into your empty skull.
You are a poor nitwit seeking cheap relevance...
Fvcking prostitutes hunter...
I won't help your sorry ass..
So,apart from fvcking cheap and dirty prostitutes,what else do you do with your meaningless life?
Local and funny hoodrat...hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.