Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game (36586 Views)

[2017] 71th Independence Day 3D Images, HD Wallpaper, Pictures {free } Download / [kannada] [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Speech In Kannada For Students / 1st October - Happy 55th Independence Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by shigoslim(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
to be kind the whole south-south is highly bless................... cry juss unfortunate amalgamated with far north which setting back the development pace.
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by shizzy7(f): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
all4naija:

Point out the insult in my post, please.
hhuuu!!! "dullard of a president"" to a 72 yr Old man who Should be about 50years older than you.. IS NOT AN INSULT?

I guess if I Call you a Dullard,,you'll take it as a COMPLIMENT..
You made me Google "is dullard an insult"?. AND check the dictionary meaning of 'dullard'
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by vroom(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
God bless u for this
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by emmanuel596(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove; in the spirit of independence, this should make front page[/quote]

This is what am always talking about undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
shizzy7:
hhuuu!!! "dullard of a president"" to a 72 yr Old man who Should be about 50years older than you.. IS NOT AN INSULT?

I guess if I Call you a Dullard,,you'll take it as a COMPLIMENT..
You made me Google "is dullard an insult"?. AND check the dictionary meaning of 'dullard'
Jeez! But he is! Calling the chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, the prime minister of West Germany, Angelo Michel, is more than being a dullard to me. You just hate to hear or to be told the truth.
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Eluwilussit(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2015
I recognize only late dr. Adadevoh. May her soul rest in peace. Our modern day Nigerian (s)hero. We are grateful ma'am. We love u.
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by shizzy7(f): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

Jeez! But he is! Calling the chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, the prime minister of West Germany, Angelo Michel, is more than being a dullard to me. You just hate to hear or to be told the truth.
*In July, OBAMA said Nigeria is in Eastern Africa,,
*Last year at FIFA's opening ceremony,, Niger Republic FLAG was put up for Nigeria instead of our flag.
**I watched a news on CNN when they reported that Nairobi is in Nigeria.
**In July, BBC made a false reporting and an embarrassing mistake about Nigeria (human flesh restaurant report) which they had to apologize for
- Nobody called them dullards..

NB:: Germany was called west Germany Until 1990.

I am not defending buhari in anyway,, I'm just Surprised how others make a Mistake about your Country and you don't think they're Dullards...But you Castigate your President for Something similar..

If you call Buhari a dullard based On the above
I wonder what you used to call Patience Jonathan..

I Don't just hear the truth,, I also say the truth...
President Or No president,, Insulting an Old man/woman is bad because you also wish to get old Someday
….

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by adehika: 1:04am On Oct 02, 2015
some of this food dey tempt person
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Proffdada: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2015
tellwisdom:
Op, Please sorry, what are these pictures for?? sad
all4naija:

[size=38pt]Gerra here menh!!!!!![/size]
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Proffdada:
[size=38pt]Gerra here menh!!!!!![/size]
F**k off, you twerp! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by chichriso: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2015
maybe the animal below me can help you, OP
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by nijanigga: 3:02am On Oct 02, 2015
drasob:
I see olumo rock, Osun Osogbo Groove, Dr Aadevoh, Ole Saraki, Baba Buhari, Gerarahere mehn and seems Egusi soup is the last one...i no too know soups cry
lalasticlala chum and see sumtin o, come and answer it e o and move to front page
well u missed Ken saro-wiwa
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by tunde1200(m): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Why you called Senator Saraki like that!?.

drasob:
I see olumo rock, Osun Osogbo Groove, Dr Aadevoh, Ole Saraki, Baba Buhari, Gerarahere mehn and seems Egusi soup is the last one...i no too know soups cry
lalasticlala chum and see sumtin o, come and answer it e o and move to front page
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Dindondin(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2015
olajorn:
I like your signature
lmao.
you like curse?
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by ushafe(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2015
olajorn:
Olumo Rock
Osun Osogbo groove
Dr Adeavo
Ken saro wiwa
Saraki
President Buhari
Gears fall
Obudu
Edikan ekong soup
Apon
egusi
above u are very young age youths, they could not identify ken saro wiwa pic, the man that was murdered by Gen sanni abacha.
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by amutajames: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Oluma Rock
Sukur
Osogbo groove
Gurara water fall
Agbokim fall
Stela adedavoh
Saraki senate president
Buhari
King sao wiwa
Francis odega
Afam soup
Edika ekong
Ofeowerri
Egusi
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by segcymoor(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Hmnn
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Sike(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Happy independence Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Oluboonmi(f): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Olumo rock. tongue

Sukur cultural land. tongue

Agbokim water falls. tongue

Osun osogbo grové tongue

Dr Aadevoh cry

Sarakí tongue

Gurara falls tongue

Gerra here menh tongue

Sai Babá tongue

Afang Soup tongue

Ofe owerrí tongue

Edikang íkong tongue

Banga Soup tongue

Egusi Soup. tongue

grin grin

GreenWhiteGreen kiss

Gurara falls no dey there o, that I know
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Eyor1(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Na only my Brother "Ken Saro Wiwa" I c
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by loomer: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2015
imbefool:

see this guy above me no know soups, there is oha there, edikaikong, owerri soup cool
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove; in the spirit of independence, this should make front page

So how u expect people wey no be igbo or calabar to know the name of those soups
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by jeanetta: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2015
NYSC Dance Cypher!!!

Please check out the Hilltheatre (Ado Dance and Drama CDS) NYSC Dance Cypher video.

Long, but well worth it.

WATCH, SHARE, LIKE, DOWNLOAD if you please.

Enjoy

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208178027873932&id=1398628042&refid=12

Don't take it too seriously, we just having fun. Enjoy.

And SHARE. Jahbless
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by chiomzy25(f): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2015
imbefool:

see this guy above me no know soups, there is oha there, edikaikong, owerri soup cool
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove; in the spirit of independence, this should make front page
Teacher.......where is the oha soup there?
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by drasob: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2015
OP, 55 loun loun, me i cant know them o and i am sure no one here on Nairaland can tongue
tourismlove:
SEE ALL THE 55 PICTURES HERE http://knowaboutnigeria..com.ng/2015/10/happy-55th-independence-nigeria.html
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by simdam500(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2015

RIP ma'am cry
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by olajorn(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dindondin:

lmao.
you like curse?
I miss that okikioluwa...I happy as u curse the person that sent him packing
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Dindondin(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
olajorn:
I miss that okikioluwa...I happy as u curse the person that sent him packing
Na me be this.
Still same person.
Blame Lalasticlalast & Suen.
Its one of them that banned me!
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by olajorn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dindondin:

Na me be this.
Still same person.
Blame Lalasticlalast & Suen.
Its one of them that banned me!
cry cry that's how ishilove sent my ipledge away....Four months ban
Re: Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game by Dindondin(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
olajorn:
cry cry that's how ishilove sent my ipledge away....Four months ban
only mukila2 is my friend.
Ashilove, Lalasticlalast, Suen are all screw holes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Bride Avoids Kneeling Down For Her Husband At Their Traditional Marriage / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos) / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.