Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Where Is Our National Theatre - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Is Our National Theatre (564 Views)

Can The National Theatre Return To Its Glory Days? / You Cannot Sell National Theatre, Reps Committee Tells FG / Hubert Ogunde Man Of The Theatre - BBC TV 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Our National Theatre by Henzybaba(m): 4:32am On Oct 02, 2015
I went to the National Theatre yesterday,to enjoy the independent day of my dear country Nigeria.I was really shocked and dissapointed When i got their,their was no power supply,no film show,no event,even some gate are close,even to check the gallery was not possible,cauze everywere is in total darkness...this too bad for my dear country on independent day...were is our National Theatre? ‪#naijaAT55
Re: Where Is Our National Theatre by absoluteSuccess: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2015
The lack of maintenance culture has kept most such landmarks the way they were decades back. Soon you hear it has been sold to one politrickasian and the story began. The more you look the less you see.
Re: Where Is Our National Theatre by Henzybaba(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Yea bro,datx watx i tink 2....govt iz no more maintaining d place and itx a bad idea..d amount of money datx wax use to construct d building iz much..and i dnt c any rezon,y govt shud abandon it

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Named 2015 ‘yoruba Man Of The Year’ / Cult Members Seize Ooni’s Second-in-command’s Corpse-punch / Gender Equality/domestic Violence: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Talks Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.