Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much (23691 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by nigerianvenom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
funmo:

9ice's Gangan Aso!!!
2face-see me as ur brother.
Duncan mighty - port Harcourt first son.
P square - oga police
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Awesomeking:
This problem is tough to the core,it even affects music production,an artist once approached me for an album deal,i told him the prize was 200k and he was ranting about that it was too much because all i do is write songs :/

he claimed he helped his friend pay over 300k producing album with youngjohn(see lie oh) and therefore he cant spend that amount for me just to write a whole freaking album for him..some fella'z so stupid...album where all the features will be local local unknown underground artists,album that the album art will be done with nokia c1 cheesy cheesy

if you aint got the money,dont chase the limelight.

True tok oo, if u no get money u no fit blow, except u c person carry u
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by Hormoniyi25(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lekhandowski:
If video cd can be sold for #80 den how is dis people leaving a glamorous life....

Dis guys dont sell music videos what u buy is d handy work of alaba boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by saintfizzo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
officiallygreat:
You really don't have to spend so much to have a very good video ... The clarity of your video is based on the camera and the video editing. Beyonce has used an iphone to shoot a video before and the quality was awesome so you really have no reason to say you need as much as millions to shoot a good video ... Companies like Avid Group have done a couple of videos for upcoming acts at a very cheap rate and the quality has been nothing but spotless. to get to Avid Group mail them at AvidGroupWorldwide@gmail.com ...
are you part of em?
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by Vicville(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Awesomeking:
the video has been out for years now fella.
i can name one......psquare forever video ddnt come out buh it blew lyk madt.
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by westlius(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Warldbest:
undecided , nd the likes of duncan mighty and mr incredible dont like doing their song video
Dem stingy datz y
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by Koolmexxi(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Na d large number of semi nude gals they take up much of the video shoot expenditures.
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by femi4: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2015
funmo:
shooting a video falls on the record label's shoulders anyways...

but hope y'all know some songs blew up and we never saw a video till date!!! #justSAYING
Till date, 9ice didn't do video for Gongo Aso
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by free37: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Videos..... Hmm
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by theDEVILisHERE: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
officiallygreat:
You really don't have to spend so much to have a very good video ... The clarity of your video is based on the camera and the video editing. Beyonce has used an iphone to shoot a video before and the quality was awesome so you really have no reason to say you need as much as millions to shoot a good video ... Companies like Avid Group have done a couple of videos for upcoming acts at a very cheap rate and the quality has been nothing but spotless. to get to Avid Group mail them at AvidGroupWorldwide@gmail.com ...

Yea that's true
A good camera , good concept and good editing are the major things you need
Improvise and work within your budget if you don't have much
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by Awesomeking: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2015
lebete3000:

the song was already a hit and even the song of that year through which I.D Cabasa bagged producer of the year before the video even came out, so d video had little effect on it, infact the video didn't do d song any justice but dulled it's flavour just as some other music videos do e.g: wonder by wizkid, photocopy by 9ice, jaiye-jaiye by wizkid etc....ds songs were club bangers but their videos fvcked dem up.

do you actually write songs? if you do we could hit the studio and see what we can come up with for me cos I gat an amazing voice but lack d rhythm and catchy flows and lyrics. I think 200k is okay by me....whayasay?!
i sent a mail but no reply,you can drop your email address here,seems there is a problem with nairaland email system...but still...if you dont wanna drop it,mines at my signature...
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by officiallygreat: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
saintfizzo:
are you part of em?

Nope I am not ... Just a fan of them
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by saintfizzo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
officiallygreat:

Nope I am not ... Just a fan of them
Please refer me to one or two of their works, I might need their services @ d moment
Re: Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much by genevieve1010: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Own Yours Now!! 212 Men Available.we can deliver it to you anywhere.

http://hishighnexoilperf..com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) / Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.