Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read (5179 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better / MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Friday4god: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2015
wahooooo! what a great opportunity, MTN giving out unlimited credited to some selected line. this is actually done by dialing *142# and you will been given an option to activate one of the unlimited free call package for MTN TO MTN call only.
The good news is that, presently U can call any LINE weather GLO or airtel with this free credit that was suppose to be for MTN to MTN call, though many people are not aware of this fact and recent changes because they taught as at them you can not call any other number. ENJOY
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by kossyablaze(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Ezenwa11(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2015
I was calling other lines even foreign numbers but they stupidly stopped me from calling other lines yesterday.
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Friday4god: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2015
yeah! just try the one for ONE day,......... it seems the one for one week have been block
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by sammysammy111(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2015
even me na last night dem stop me from calling other network, dem try shaa
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by danizy(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Friday4god:
wahooooo! what a great opportunity, MTN giving out unlimited credited to some selected line. this is actually done by dialing *142# and you will been given an option to activate one of the unlimited free call package for MTN TO MTN call only.
The good news is that, presently U can call any LINE weather GLO or airtel with this free credit that was suppose to be for MTN to MTN call, though many people are not aware of this fact and recent changes because they taught as at them you can not call any other number. ENJOY
sorry to say,bt i have to say that u have no point.shm

1 Like

Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls how do I check my balance on the MTN *142# package?
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Friday4god:
What's your point?
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Oyetboy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
those thieves already increased the one week plan to 250
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Fraih(f): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
sammysammy111:
even me na last night dem stop me from calling other network, dem try shaa

Same here o bro
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Demolavoices(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
But does dis package still pay? When d thing 1st started, it used to be unlimited calls. But now MTN has reduced it to around 12 min calls per day.
Pls note dat my own package is per week @ #50
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Demolavoices:
But does dis package still pay? When d thing 1st started, it used to be unlimited calls. But now MTN has reduced it to around 12 min calls per day.
Pls note dat my own package is per week @ #50
Some persons got 25 mins @ N50/day. But what the op said is not totally correct as it is MTN to MTN numbers

3 Likes

Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Princess4eva(f): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
A colleague at work gave me the code, it is #40 per week and av been calling all networks as opposed to only MTN lines. The thing is not working for all MTN lines though cos another colleague tried to activate the code but it didn't go. Dunno the basis for the selection.
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2015
K
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by frediech(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Dipo2020:
Pls how do I check my balance on the MTN *142# package?
*559*4#
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Demolavoices(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Princess4eva:
A colleague at work gave me the code, it is #40 per week and av been calling all networks as opposed to only MTN lines. The thing is not working for all MTN lines though cos another colleague tried to activate the code but it didn't go. Dunno the basis for the selection.

Pls can u share d code ur colleague gave u with us?

Thanks.
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by Princess4eva(f): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
Demolavoices:

Pls can u share d code ur colleague gave u with us?
Thanks.

*142*1*1#
Re: Hiden Secret About The Mtn Awoof Promo! A Must Read by olenyi: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Princess4eva:

Its dependent on your package.

Me that is on super saver + is not eligible. We have our own different promo.

But those on I think trutalk and smooth talk gets the promo.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

This Android Game Will Blow Your Mind / Bigger Screens Are Not Always Better. In Fact They Can Be Terrible! / Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.