Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) (59589 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Singingbae(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:
She is one of the best things that happened to you and pretty too.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Reply my PM!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by TolaniLuv: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:
Marriage between a black and white person doesn't last long.

Yea right' bitch you guessing... Lemme ask my bro who is married to a white woman for 20 years still counting how come it last longer..
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by dwesternmall: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
i am searching for a (1)good graphic designer, (2) A university graduate fluent and good in the proficient use of English to work as a social media operator... for an online store in lagos, Ikeja. remuneration is good, and you get to work in a nice air-conditioned office. contact me via whats app 08033722563
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by aameyah(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's so strange how he and Nadia Buari parted. One minute they were hot and heavy, deeply in love. The next minute they had babies with other people.

Na wa o.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chestar5:

it works out for those who make it work wink..... D very day one divorce for stupid reasons, if d person doesnt correct the mistake he/she can neva make a succesful marriage... According to law, children born in marriage have a sense of security in their future and are not illegitimate undecided

maybe u are right. I really feel afraid anytime I remember I need to settle down. I just feel that the essence of marriage has been defeated by the happenings and realities around us. Fear of the unknown should be a better statement to explain how I feel abt getting married. My mum has sat me down and talked to me abt getting married but I still feel that inner fear.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:

Big fat lie. How many do you know? You just sit down in your village and keep talking.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
she neva start to collect beating yet

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
ok.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by sweatlana: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:

I tire for these our men sharr

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by paris10: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
There is something sinister about Igbo guys, expecially the ones that are opportuned to travel abroad.... they always marry/baby mama white girls. Don't know if they want papers or something, or they just see themselves as white.

When 2/3 or almost all your asset is later given to these bitches, it will be too late for you realise that cultural difference is real.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
That kid looks at least 3 months old. You can see from the size, obvious weight (look at the heft) and the fact he's reaching out his hands. Hand/eye motor coordination begins at the tail end of 2 months to early 3 months.

Compare with the photo below taken at birth around the first week of september. That's just 4 weeks ago. Kids at 4 weeks are not even aware their limbs are attached to them.

Im yet to be convinced this isnt all a stunt. Jim Iyke is the kind of man to constantly crave the spotlight, no way on earth would he have such a girl that he wouldnt instagram or tweet her every second from the first day they met, the way he spammed us about Nadia et al.

I call shenanigans.

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweatlana:

I tire for these our men sharr

Don't mind them, they will not learn even though it happens repeatedly.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
mine loading .....
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Naff24(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Blessed kids.... Baba God, abeg do mine wen e go favour me, biko grin
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by onstelly(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
IceDude:
I wish u could be the mother of my baby someday......I alwayz fantasize abt it
Ha slow down is too early jor, don't you think so
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by IceDude(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
onstelly:

Ha slow down is too early jor, don't you think so
Hmm, Onstelly wanna turn me to baba go slow. Alrite i will slow down, just have it at the back of ur mind i care so much abt u.......Take care (*a peck*)
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by mamagee3(f): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's lovely but with all the Nigerian girl that had a crush on him for ages now, he decided to marry a white woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Foxie: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dammyg2016:
[size=20]Are You Still Find It Difficult To Brow s Free ? Try To Always Visiting WWW.CYBER LOADE D.COM To Learn How To Configure Your Phone & Computer To Start Browsing for Free, Its is 100% Confirmed![/size]
Bros I hail oh!
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by HARDDON: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
chocolateme:
She is one of the best things that happened to you and pretty too.

FTC
Chocolate cream

pretty where?

just take a moment and imagine a darker version of her...... she ugly!
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by onstelly(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
IceDude:
Hmm, Onstelly wanna turn me to baba go slow. Alrite i will slow down, just have it at the back of ur mind i care so much abt u.......Take care (*a peck*)
Lol is already at the back of my mind, return the peck too
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by heykims(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wasn't it this guy that TB Joshua cast spirit away from years back which he said was d one preventing him from marriage?

Not surprised for I knew na staged things, business..
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by enomakos(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pidggin:
who told you?
Cos ur did't work?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 03, 2015
I don't know how some black men do this 5hit......I can never marry a white woman! Never ever! I mean itis just fvckin weird and i am not trying to be racist or none of that! I just like black women too much cause my mother is black and my sisters are black so what the fvck?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by babatee94(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
love this.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) by newspapers: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
I dont know of others o but to me, Jim Iyke is one of Nollywood's finest - http://www.prestnaija.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.