Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: (friday Oct 2nd 2015) - STEALING FROM GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: (friday Oct 2nd 2015) - STEALING FROM GOD (459 Views)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct 8th 2015) UNEXPECTED SPIRITUAL UPLIFT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: (friday Oct 2nd 2015) - STEALING FROM GOD by dallyemmy: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: (Friday October 2nd 2015) - STEALING FROM GOD
1.Thank you Father for all your gifts and endownments in my life.
2.Father, thank you for being my great provider, my Jihovah Jireh.
3.Father, in anyway I have robbed you of your tithes and offerings, please,
forgive me and have mercy upon me, as I repent and turn a new leaf today.
4.Father, in anyway I have defiled or abused your temple, which is my body, please, have mercy and forgive me.
5.Father, in whatever way I have denied you access to my spirit and soul, please, forgive me.
6.Father, deliver me today, from time wasting and worldly activities, that have been distracting me from fully serving you.
7.Father, grant unto me grace to use all that you have endowed me with, to glorify you.
8.Father, let every devourer in my labours, finances and business be rebuked as I repent and begin to pay my tithes and offerings regularly.
9.Father, let all closed doors and windows of blessings and opportunities that have been shut against me, as a result of non payment of my tithes, be re-opened, as I begin to obey you in tithing.
10.Father, let all curses upon my life be broken today, in Jesus' name.
11.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
12. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
13.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Your Online Download/resources Challenges.. / Lets Praise God!!! / 5 Facts Of Life Explained Only By The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.