Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Advice On Starting A Mini Cyber-cafe - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advice On Starting A Mini Cyber-cafe (848 Views)

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business / Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Starting A Mini Cyber-cafe by Superbrain(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I'm a young graduate engineer and I hope to be serving with the next batch of NYSC. I and my cousin intend starting a mini-cybercafe (a business we hope to run aside what we may choose as career paths) and we did our market research and have estimated the cost as N 370,000 minimum.

Now we have a good location for the mini-cyber cafe but what we need is the start up capital to run the small scale business. I know all about bank loans et al but i need your advise on what would be the easiest means to get such a soft loan- Banks, Micro-finance banks,etc.

I'm looking at not paying more than 20% yearly interest and being able to secure between 350,000 to 500,000 with a payment tenor of 1 to 2 years. I'll appreciate it if your advise can be detailed especially with names of banks or recommendations. You can reply to this post.

Please also note that we have already done all the ground work including analyzing other cafes and getting in touch with the suppleirs of equipment and even service providers. your answers are welcome.

Thank you.
SuperBrain
Re: Advice On Starting A Mini Cyber-cafe by Afotamodi: 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hi Superbrain.

Read your post and l like your courage.I dont know how highly connected you are,so l would say going to the bank now for the kind of loan you want may take some arm twisting.But if you are highly connected up there,then you wont have any problem.To me getting the loan is not such a big deal,however,have you consider how to run your cafe very well such that you will be able to make profit?
What esperience do you have apart from being an Engineer,in running a business successfully.I have something you will surely be interested in that can help you make a success of your proposed biz.Why dont you mail me thru: gb_concepts@yahoo.com.You wont know how valuable what l have to give you until you mail me.Cheers.
Re: Advice On Starting A Mini Cyber-cafe by Superbrain(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
Thank you,

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson(wako-jako) What Do U Think. / Get 12 Months Lease Finance For Furniture And Other Products At Low Interest / Visa Appointment @ Spanish,turkish,norwy And Finland Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.