Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) (44250 Views)

Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by noblegrex: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
California30:
Importance of bleaching cream.
It can be used to clear Acne (pimples) marks or a scar on your body.
for which country.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by ogaprime(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
gbenga4sure:

4.)Its counter productive as it gives u dark
knuckles,ankles,purplish vericose veins,a PATCH
WORK OF COLOURS ON A ONCE BEAUTIFUL SKIN.
5.)It can cause irritation and contact dermatitis.

Hahahaha....dem go read am, dem still no go hear.
Seems we should start calling those who are bleaching "joseph's cloth which means skin of many colours"

Impersonators...
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by ogaprime(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
sexyugobueze:
Pls ooo my people,,,is LEMON FRESH cream also part of d bleaching cream?make I no on time oo....

I don't think so because its natural except if you mix it unnatural stuffs. From what I have read online, its good to mix only natural plants or ingredients together. Please,how do you mix yours??
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
In as much as I like the write up on cream OP, the part where you said 77% of women in Nigeria are bleaching is a total NO for me because I know that fact is not empirical. And back to cream matter some names of cream will make u have a rethink that there is more to it than the name I see desperation in it names like make me white in 7 days, make me white or i die, how very funny it is. The bottom line of ppl bleaching balls down to inferiority complex, people are not confident about themselves anymore. #justmyhumbleopinion

2 Likes

Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by vickydevoka(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Bleaching has become the new fad today. One thing I detest about bleachers is the pasty look the cream has on their skins; it is very disgusting to see.
that guy on that pics be lyk say na me. It happened 2 me when I saw my classmate dat was darker dan me became a 10x fairer than me
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Teophilus96(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Right now I'm in a state in the western part part of nigeria where 99.5% of the girls>ladies>women possese the coke and fanta type of body as a result of overbleaching.I find it irritating & infuriating, also, it just makes me dislike them.Infact I don't know what they usually think whenever they parade the streets " I'm a beauty to behold" I guess, well I say beauty my foot. I just pray they come across this post/thread.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Matcruz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
If you are looking for a best cream to use without bleaching...... Good for all kind of skins......Get OLAY Quench Body Lotion...it's a super mosturizer.....is highly rated in UK as one of the best creams of 2014
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by flokii: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
na baby petroleum jelly I kuku dey use...
na dose wey dey bleach a.k.a light skin need am
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by jplanet(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Tnk u op!! I don warn people taya to stop using creams wit hydroquinone and mercury.... Ki lo de te n bora
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by oliviae: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Luckygurl:
The problem here is identifying a cream that has hydroquinone.
My mind tells me some of these creams has hydroquinone in them but the manufacturers intentionally omit them from the list of ingredients.

I might be wrong though..
You are very correct my mom's friend recommended bio Claire for me , if you check the ingredients you will not see hydroquinone but I researched and found out it was banned in France for having high levels of hydroquinone

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OSHUKUNUOGBO(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
gbenga...thanks.. of the greatest chemist!!!reaction!!!
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OSHUKUNUOGBO(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
gbenga4sure:
Naija women no dy carry last.77% hmmmn.Even one light girl wey dy live for my villa for skul dy bleach.I just dont knw Y.
She ask my cream 1 dae and i come give her PEARS.She look me lyk say na me kill Jesus and she kon talk say no wonder u dy chocolate.The gurl don get purple vein,little red spots,brown spots and later i knw she go get RAINBOW SKIN.But me i knw care coz BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.
Dedicate this to SEUN 100 L CHM AAUA,MY GOOD FRND.
gbenga thanks man...of the greatest chemist.reaction!!!
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by konkerall(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rukky Sandra abi na Sandall needs to read this
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by christinie(f): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
I use only natural products and am very happy I do. I detest applying any form of chemical on my body.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
bro is your skin so soft?
I've been using pears for some years now and my skin Is so soft especially my butt....my bae do say I have baby skin and I don't want to tell her its pears I've been using.
Yea.I notice same and dats why people call me baby (referring to skin softness.) But u just draw my attention to it and i giv it up to PEARS.

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
happykidArotiba:
nigga, u just had to come post this thing here be4 me. just studied this (hydroquinone)as a topic on net quite d same ttym u posted it here
Eyaah no vex bro.Oya chop knuckle
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ebayray:
Lol. The rate at which dark skinned people are going extinct is very high. T. G. I. F #
Simple and cute looking lady I love your post.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
IceDude:
Yap, it happens to other people as well. #TeamPears
Yap.Chop knuckle jare #Teampears
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Simple and cute looking lady I love your post.

Lol *wears blushing uniform * Thanks
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Niwdog:
Pls i am making use of lola clair abi na fair(forgoten), Does it have any side effect?pls ansa.

Most nigerians be it male or female are guilty of hydroquinone, most xpecially our dark bro/sis but they wont notice cuz dia skin no they change to white. Pls check the content of ur cream cuz almost all creams in nigeria hav/s hydroquinone in it
cant really say,but the name bring suspicion.
Anyway u can try what i use.PEARS
Its the best.#TEAMPEARS
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
adorable29:
Your write up is good and an eye opener but saying 77percent of women in Nigeria bleach is both bullsh_it and lies combined! How many women DO YOU KNOW THAT BLEACHES? Do you mean 4 women out of 5 you see around you is bleaching? Or you don't know what statistics mean? 4 out of 5 Naija women aint even fair complexioned in the first place.

When it comes to Nigerian women, Nigerian men like to EXAGGERATE THE NEGATIVES. Its either they are the most unfaithful in the world. The most materialistic in the world etc....... Now almost 80percent of them are bleachers! Bloody liars! Lol!
Read the post again.I didn't just give statistics but the statistics was provided by NAFDAC.
WOMAN haba be patient.I DONT HATE WOMAN,INFACT I CHERISH AND RESPECT THEM.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol *wears blushing uniform * Thanks
sorry I don't get you, Who is wearing the uniform.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
dominique:
If only bleaching people knew how awful they look and smell after some time, they will will desist from the habit. All those bleaching creams has hydroquinone as its active agent, some will write as low as 0.02%. The moment I see it on the cream's composition, no matter how trace I no dey buy. I like my brown skin just the way it is.
Love u and ur reasoning.But pple really abuse choc skinned pple like me but all i do is tell them black is beatiful and never stop using my PEARS
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
gbenga4sure:

cant really say,but the name bring suspicion.
Anyway u can try what i use.PEARS
Its the best.#TEAMPEARS

Ewo!! And to think dat I was ashamed of using PEARS wen ma frnds are mixing Caro White, Caro Fair, Visita n Funbact A together.
Op, thanks for dis enlightenment
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
sorry I don't get you, Who is wearing the uniform.

Lol, it means am blushing o.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, it means am blushing o.
Hey you, please stop that, to me you look simple and gorgeous.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Hey you, please stop that, to me you look simple and gorgeous.

Lol, thanks Sir
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, thanks Sir
Sorry my name is Ekanem and not Sir, Thanks Friend.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2015
OnlyemmyM:
Sorry my name is Ekanem and not Sir, Thanks Friend.

Lol, ok.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Up team Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, ok.
Better and thanks.
Re: Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) by Alhajipaulo(m): 2:10am On Oct 03, 2015
olosho @work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) / See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» / COVID-19: Nigerian Students In UK Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.