Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test (56731 Views)

Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by oluteebaba(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Call if you are yet to get yours

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Pheisharah: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for and attending the 2nd Stage Interview for the GMT Programme.

If you had taken out time to involve yourself in our tasks, I hope you enjoyed the thrill in the search.

After much deliberation, the panel members, have at this time, not found you suitable for the programme and have therefore not recommended you for the next stage of the interview process.

We however encourage you to apply for other vacancies within the Sahara Group, as we wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Kindly note that the decision of the panel is final.

Best Regards,
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Val24x(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pheisharah:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying for and attending the 2nd Stage Interview for the GMT Programme.

If you had taken out time to involve yourself in our tasks, I hope you enjoyed the thrill in the search.

After much deliberation, the panel members, have at this time, not found you suitable for the programme and have therefore not recommended you for the next stage of the interview process.

We however encourage you to apply for other vacancies within the Sahara Group, as we wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Best Regards,
After all the stress that's all they could come up with. ......It is God that will punish all this inconsiderate companies and their senseless requirements. ......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by ALVA001: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pheisharah:
Dear Candidate,

Best Regards,
All is well.
Best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Lynuche: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dear Candidate,

CONGRATULATIONS on successfully overcoming the 2nd Stage Interview for the Sahara Graduate Management Talent Programme 2015.

The details of the 3rd stage interview will be communicated to you soon.

Best Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by koldjoy(f): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Sahara Graduate Analyst programme applicants any news undecided
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Deltapikin101: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Finally GAP mails roll in. Wishing everyone the very best!
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Suzielue: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lynuche:
Dear Candidate,

CONGRATULATIONS on successfully overcoming the 2nd Stage Interview for the Sahara Graduate Management Talent Programme 2015.

The details of the 3rd stage interview will be communicated to you soon.

Best Regards.

Hey Lynuche, did you get the emails today? And have you submitted your powerpoint application for Stage 3?
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by CJAY07(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Suzielue:
Hey Lynuche, did you get the emails today? And have you submitted your powerpoint application for Stage 3?

I got a success mail but did not see anything concerning a power point application, please fill me in with more info, Thanks
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Lynuche: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Did my presentation along with group members. This sahara people are something else...Trying to make it all look like a strategy while the truth is they're not really organised. I know someone who knows someone that didn't attend the 2nd stage interview yet got a congratulatory mail...Its all good, moving forward! sad
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by opella(f): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Lynuche:
Did my presentation along with group members. This sahara people are something else...Trying to make it all look like a strategy while the truth is they're not really organised. I know someone who knows someone that didn't attend the 2nd stage interview yet got a congratulatory mail...Its all good, moving forward! sad
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Suzielue: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lynuche:

How did your presentation go dear?
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Sociallyawkward: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Guys can we discuss this presentation if not for anything for record purposes. How did it go and how do you think you fared

Mine wasn't the best
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by bugovidase(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sociallyawkward:
Guys can we discuss this presentation if not for anything for record purposes. How did it go and how do you think you fared

Mine wasn't the best
Ours wasn't the best either. We did quite well, even if I say so myself. Lord knows we did our very best. We just have to remain positive.
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Suzielue: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Ours could have been better too. Asides from the flaws we identified ourselves at the last minute (after submitting the PPT to Sahara so nothing could be changed) the panel also identified more flaws during the Q & A session. We may have said some not so correct things due to tension...lol.

All I can say is that my team members and I worked all through the night. No one slept a wink. No one slacked. So if nothing else we pride ourselves on putting in our best given the circumstances and resources at our disposal.

We are all patiently waiting for a mail now. Wish us all God's favour and continued blessing. Be it in Sahara or elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by bugovidase(f): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Suzielue:
Ours could have been better too. Asides from the flaws we identified ourselves at the last minute (after submitting the PPT to Sahara so nothing could be changed) the panel also identified more flaws during the Q & A session. We may have said some not so correct things due to tension...lol.

All I can say is that my team members and I worked all through the night. No one slept a wink. No one slacked. So if nothing else we pride ourselves on putting in our best given the circumstances and resources at our disposal.

We are all patiently waiting for a mail now. Wish us all God's favour and continued blessing. Be it in Sahara or elsewhere
I like your spirit. I hope to see you at the end. What group were you in? I heard we're still up to 20 groups. That would make up still about 160 candidates
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by dioma: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2016
juddexy2:
Just received a Mail from DRAGNET now
"Further to your application for the Graduate Management Talent Programme with Sahara Group you have been invited for an aptitude test

Your test details are as below:

Who Else Got This?
Please can you help me with study materials igboksuche47@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by tiwiz9(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2016
dioma:

Please can you help me with study materials igboksuche47@yahoo.com thank you
please, I also need study materials...Jah bless u....webme09@gmail.com
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by Benita23: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2017
I just got a mail from dragnet please I also need study material bennyagu@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by emmaxy54(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
pls I need the dragnet pack too. emmanueloladele54@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test by kayceeinspires: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Your resume/CV is the first thing your potential employer uses to access you. If you have a first class but your CV is poorly written, your potential employer will doubt your true ability. (May feel you either bought the result or the standard of the school you attended is poor). People want jobs yet what they carry around are poorly written CVs. N3,500 cannot be compared to the opportunity a well written will avail you with.You cannot eat your cake and have it. Contact us by email: info@kayceeinspires.com . Nothing good comes free. N3,500 is a promo price. Take advantage of it.
The good thing is that it comes with complementary counselling on relationship, career and personal finance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.