Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,435 members, 7,826,686 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? (39872 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2016 End Of The Year Warfare Prayers Deliverance Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by thesource(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
I really need to go there for serious prayers and deliverance, everything in my life is just standstill, the challenges are so overwhelming and i'm so perplexed and frustrated. I really give thanks to God for sparing my life till today, He's really worthy of my thanks and praise, without whom i would've been dead by now, i can never go and bow for any other God, because i believe so much in power of prayer. But as it is now, i don't think i can handle it myself anymore,i really need a true man of God to come to my aid. Plssssssss, help me, and may God bless you as you do so. Thanks a lot
Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by Ajibam: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Your room.
Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by coolhumble(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
thesource:
I really need to go there for serious prayers and deliverance, everything in my life is just standstill, the challenges are so overwhelming and i'm so perplexed and frustrated. I really give thanks to God for sparing my life till today, He's really worthy of my thanks and praise, without whom i would've been dead by now, i can never go and bow for any other God, because i believe so much in power of prayer. But as it is now, i don't think i can handle it myself anymore,i really need a true man of God to come to my aid. Plssssssss, help me, and may God bless you as you do so. Thanks a lot

Go to ori oke Erinmo

1 Like

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by thesource(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolhumble:

Go to ori oke Erinmo
where's that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by jhydebaba(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
I thank God for your life as it is not as miserable as you may want us to believe.

My advice for you is to pray to God in the comfort of ur room naked.

If you meet pastors, you will be asked to part with your money. All that will be recommended is fasting and prayers.

It is not over until it is over. Some are even going through difficult times that you will even pity.

1 Like

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by thesource(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
jhydebaba:
I thank God for your life as it is not as miserable as you may want us to believe.

If you meet pastors, you will be asked to part with your money. All that will be recommended is fasting and prayers.

It is not over until it is over. Some are even going through difficult times that you will even pity.

Thanks a lot, i so much appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by coolhumble(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
thesource:
where's that?

Around ilesha

1 Like

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by coolhumble(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
jhydebaba:

Not.all.pastors will do that and there is advantage of going to the moutain top

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by Zillionglobal(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Go to Mfm and attend their one week deliverance programme with fasting, or go to deborah mountain of mercy in ilesha osun state, or to Babalola moutain in ekiti and osun states.
thesource:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by Phemostiga(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
You can do it in your room,just set time for yourself .like praying for 2hours and resting for one hour .for a whole week,you will see what will happen,and not a gentle man prayer a very buldozing prayer [b][/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by brotherly: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
jhydebaba:

please do not pray unclad. its not biblical. do not open yourself up for demonic invasion.

I know onikoyi mountain near ikire is good, but you have to be careful , there are some predators waiting to bombard people with unwanted prophesies. just stay focused.

Alternatively you can go to RCCG camp, the rooms are fairly cheap
Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by jhydebaba(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
brotherly:

please do not pray unclad. its not biblical. do not open yourself up for demonic invasion.

I know onikoyi mountain near ikire is good, but you have to be careful , there are some predators waiting to bombard people with unwanted prophesies. just stay focused.

Alternatively you can go to RCCG camp, the rooms are fairly cheap

Bro, It works like magic. There is no better way of talking to ur creator than the way u are created.

1 Like

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by thesource(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks everyone, may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by God2man(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Try Prayer watch in your room. 7 or 9 times in a day.

12am

3am

6am

9am

12Pm

3Pm

6pm

9Pm

Without food or water for 3 Or 7 days as the case may be.

God bless you. God2man

2 Likes

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by thesource(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
God2man:
Try Prayer watch in your room. 7 or 9 times in a day.

12am

3am

6am

9am

12Pm

3Pm

6pm

9Pm

Without food or water for 3 Or 7 days as the case may be.

God bless you. God2man
Thank you very much sir
Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by KingST: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
You can go for 7days white fasting in your room or your church premises. Make sure u have your prayer points with you. God bless you!!
Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by Slikbae: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
I'm about to start my own fasting and prayers and fasting too.
Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by shadeyinka(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
thesource:

You gave me a good laugh at the topic of your post. Curiosity made me open it and thank God I did.

Deliverance is not on any mountain.!
Any prayer of self deliverance that don't work in your room will not work on any mountain.

I do go to pray on the mountain sometimes, but it is strictly for the privacy and serenity not power.

Its obvious you don't know about self deliverance therefore the option you have is to look for a deliverance minister to pray for you.

But predators and demonic men of God also exist, so if you don't know anyone you can trust, go to MFM. I am not their member but I know they won't add to your problem.

Try three sessions with them. A session may be up to 3 straight days.

How is your dreams like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? by ScienceWatch: 2:27am On Jan 15, 2017
thesource:
Thanks for sharing your story. There is a place where thousands of people are help without paying money.

Read how this woman was helped;

A Nigerian university lecturer revealed her literal ‘journey through hell’.
Sourced from : https://watchedtbjoshua./2016/04/12/shepherd-bushiri-and-other-pastors-accused-at-a-shocking-tb-joshua-confession/

Dr Azuh Mary Ifeoma said her battle with ‘demonic’ oppression had led her to practically all the major churches in Nigeria but it was the prayer of the Holy Prophet T.B. Joshua – whom she had been bluntly told was a devil – that finally set her free.

According to the academic, her problem began when her father, who was a pastor with the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s ‘Church Of God Mission’, decided to destroy the ‘shrine’ where a goddess was worshipped in her village in Aniocha North, Delta State, Nigeria. Mary led the youth of that village in a triumphant dance at the scene of the destroyed temple, mocking the ‘gods’ the community had worshipped for centuries. Little did she know the horrific spiritual repercussions of her innocent actions that were about to unfold.

Abandoning her home in Delta State, Mary began a desperate search for demonic deliverance that cost her millions, left her heavily indebted and took her as far as South Africa.

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian / The Hate On White Garment Churches / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.