Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo (52301 Views)

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers / Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by ffo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
its not by the size of the bible oo
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by harshemeyou: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Unbelievable that's great indeed in fact it is good for her
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Acidosis(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Which kain suffer head is this! Woman your natural hair is better than this dirty looking wig on your head.

Sorry, I don't do preachers like you
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by mightycrown1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
evangelist or what did i just read? after you people will say lady Evangelist snatch her member's husband.
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by tjskii(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na wa o, I mean no offence but her jacket material is the same type with my bed sheet when I was in school, same colour too
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by omojeesu(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
I wish her more grace! May she increase in the knowledge and service of God.

1 Like

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by kilode100(f): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
See her cheap chinco bag. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by mcprince32(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
That is the destination of the world at large. You never know until you encounter.
A little child born in Abuja recently had both palms sealed. After operation, its writing read: "Jesus is Coming Soon". So this is an urgent matter.
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by plaetton: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol.

God, the omni omni invisible skydaddy, using fake people to do his work since 10,000 BC. undecided
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by harshemeyou: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
harshemeyou:
Unbelievable that's great indeed in fact it is good for her
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Octaves(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
People, let her be. She's doing her thang. Find urs and get busy instead of being judgemental. She's pretty though. I just hope what she's doing is from her heart

2 Likes

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Q
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by dckng16(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Evangelist Eucharia needs to drop all this bling bling on her neck and fingers, heavy make ups and dress responsibly to God before she can boldly say she is an Evangelist.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by nduchucks: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why tempt your congregation with make up, jewelry, and juicy lips; and perfume? embarassed
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by free2ryhme: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by demarc001: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
In the first place the gospel was meant for sinners so what's the complaining here, and again she didn't carry big Bible to guarantee her place in heaven but she did because she has the right to choice.
People complaining should ask why there are wide/large phones when smaller ones can serve same purpose.

Haters abeg gop sleep!
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
cool throwback...

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Precious91(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Urine:
This can't be a bible, it has to be the book of life. grin grin grin grin
you no well.walahi grin grin grin.Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Tobium1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Just came in to see what's sexy about her
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hiaaaaaaan shocked
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by PROPHETmichael: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Brytawon:
How does the size of a bible portray your faith or take the gospel to unbelievers?

Atleast, like Paul, she is not "ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes" You, which one have you done? Oh i forgot, you're using the digitized version so that your neighbour won't know you go to church while forgetting that the bible said search the scripture not punch the scripture.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by pappyoshow: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Judge not cuz u neva can tell......
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by webshopng1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
This woman that did em em...is it Ayamatanga in one film like that
grin grin

Good for her
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Brytawon(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

Atleast, like Paul, she is not "ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes" You, which one have you done? Oh i forgot, you're using the digitized version so that your neighbour won't know you go to church while forgetting that the bible said search the scripture not punch the scripture.

Bro I understand your pain... Hard luck
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Ifexladon: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abuja connection
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by olamur(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
I smell a rat. She must be up to someting. Male church members, ise yahahahhah
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by olamur(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
I smell a rat. She must be up to someting. Male church members,torrrrr
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by Dindondin(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Urine:
This can't be a bible, it has to be the book of life. grin grin grin grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by ccollins(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
listen friends.. this woman has to dedicate her self to God.. see all the flashy things on her body.. Bible tells us that what is exhalted among men is an abomination in sight of God. how does her outward look give glory to God
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by ccollins(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
dckng16:
Evangelist Eucharia needs to drop all this bling bling on her neck and fingers, heavy make ups and dress responsibly to God before she can boldly say she is an Evangelist.
ex a ctly.. an example is PASTOR EA ADEBOYE
Re: Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo by otiigba1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Since nolywood is not paying any more, maybe is time to open church business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.