Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed (1226 Views)

I Need Buyers For London UK Bales At Moderate Prices (55K) / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / I Need Serious Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Serious People Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed by EZEEGOMONEY: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
I need serious buyers for bonny lite crude....

I need serious buyers for bonny lite crude oil, please only serious people needed,

1, buyer and seller sign spa,

2 buyer provides his vessel current CPA,Q88 & Chapter receipt &d exact position of his vessel 

3 seller vessel contact buyer vessel and move to long side.

4 upon long siding & discharging buyer pays 30% of the entire sum of d cargo being cost of logistic & deductible from final payment 

5 payment to all account is made 

6 Q&Q is done, payment for the total cargo is made & seller vessel disengage & both sail away.
Re: Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed by igbinigiejeff(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let me have your number if you are sure the product is there!
Re: Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed by EZEEGOMONEY: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2015
110% percent guaranteed the product is there sir.... @igbinigiejeff... phone number is... 08060084228
Re: Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed by EZEEGOMONEY: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have a pregnant vessel trans ship ment 50,000 metric tonnes
Re: Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed by kzenterprise(m): 1:42am On Nov 18, 2015
Are u on whatsapp message me 07031000145
Re: Buyers For Bonny Lite Crude Oil Needed by dave010: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
NIGERIA BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (OFF-OPEC) BULK ALLOCATION FOR EXPORT:
Nigeria is the largest producer of crude oil in Africa, and the sixth largest in the organization of petroleum exporting countries (OPEC).
Nigeria produces an average of 2.6 million barrels per day, of which most of the crude oil come from numerous fields located in the swamps and waters of the Niger delta, and the product is exported through designated terminals and a number of floating production vessels. Bonny Light crude oil is produced in Nigeria from Chevron and Shell concessions.
Bonny Light oil is a high grade of Nigerian crude oil with high API gravity (low specific gravity), produced in the Niger Delta basin and named after the prolific region around the city of Bonny.
The very low sulfur content of Bonny Light crude makes it a highly desired grade for its low corrosiveness to refinery infrastructure and the lower environmental impact of its byproducts in refinery effluent.
Other grades of Nigerian crude oil are Qua Iboe crude oil, Brass River crude oil, and Forcados crude oil. The Bonny Light is in high demand specifically by American and European refineries. It is therefore a major source of income generation from the oil rich nation. US crude imports from Nigeria and Angola,the two leading Subsharan producers.
Net oil demands in China and India combined are projected to jump from 5.4 Million barrels per day in 2006 to 19.1 million barrels daily in 2030.This would enable them fuel there aggressive industrial growth.
We are corporate crude Oil Brokers, working with authorized fiduciary sellers of Off-Opec Crude Oil who can supply from 1 million barrels and above per month for 12 months.
We are seeking for long term contracts with Refineries or Oil refining and marketing Companies that are financially capable and willing to buy Nigeria Bonny Light Crude Oil (NBLCO) to contact us for Off-Opec Allocation.
The product is a government approved export commodity that can be verified. We are only interested in credible buyers who can sign SPA/ICPO/IMFPA and NCNDA and send us a bank endorsed proof of fund in form of MT799 / MT760-SBLC from reputable AA rated banks.
CONTACT US TODAY:
Davidson Chukwu
Lagos
Nigeria
Tel: +234 2347037273322
Email: alidavste@gmail.com, davidsonchukwu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Products: How To Place An Order With Us / I Have A.g.o. 130,000mt For Sale, Interested? / Best Business Directory!!!.. Register You Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.