Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! (729 Views)

How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / How Well Do You Know Your Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! by MurphyG1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
When it comes to dropping the deuce, barking one out, dropping the Browns off at the Superbowl, el numero dos (you get the point), we, as a species, tend to be somewhat closeted on the whole affair. In a culture where all things that might be considered "butt stuff" is still largely taboo, it seems our societal blinders have led us down a dark path of poor pooping, and it might just be impacting our health. So it's time to bring a little light to where the sun don't shine, hit you with a little back-door knowledge, if you will, with this one little trick that definitely supports dope defecation!

First of all, let's get this out of the way. YOU are not the problem! You're not doing anything wrong yourself, but rather the way in which we traditionally position ourselves on the throne after our morning coffee is all wrong. (That is not to say that SOME of the things you do in the bathroom AREN'T wrong...they are, believe me!)

The Standard Stance

Here we have a very lifelike man sitting on the toilet in what we can safely assume is a manner similar to most of us. As you can see, this does not make his rectum a happy camper! Because of the positioning, your puborectalis muscle doesn't make the connection that you're on the throne, and therefore chokes off your rectum.
This isn't just going to cause you to spend more time on the pot, pushing, but can lead to serious health issues, such as hernia, inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer, diverticulosis and hemorrhoids — definitely all things that should be avoided if possible! Which it totally is!

Re: Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! by MurphyG1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Squat For Safety!

Rather than sitting the same old way we've been to poop for centuries, scientists and other smartypants people are saying that we should return to a more natural positioning, similar to how we would rock a dump in the wilderness, had we not invented the toilet (If this becomes some tie-in to the Paleo Diet or CrossFit, I am out of here!)

Re: Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! by MurphyG1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Looks Comfortable, Doesn't It?

According to the above-mentioned science people, specifically those at Stanford University's Pelvic Floor Clinic, by assuming more of a squatting position, we are able to relax that pesky puborectalis muscle and convince it to stop practicing its backyard wrestling move on Old Man Rectum down there. This allows us an easier bowel movement (henceforth known as BM) and fewer blown blood vessels in the forehead!

Source: http://diply.com/auntyacid/article/properly-punish-porcelain [you can read more from the link]

Re: Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! by donTbone(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
from now on...I pledge to stop using the WC, and return to
the old school squatting.
Even in the absence of squatting, I promise to get an old news paper,
squat my SHII on it, DUNK into the WC then flush!

So help me God... Amen cheesy
Re: Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance! by Tallesty1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pix No1 relax like say he dey meeting with kings.

(1) (Reply)

(URGENT) In Need Of A Dermatologist / All You Need To Know About Lassa Fever, Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment / 10 Facts About Mosquitoes You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.