Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website (1101 Views)

Seun Osewa Pls Give Us The Hug Smiley / I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by coolskeelz(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2006
hello webmasters,
i have urgent need of a standard estimate of a website.both for a small business and a big company with a large data base.please give me a detailed costing.

i will appreciate meaningful and realistic contributions.
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by alexis(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
Prices differ per company,

I can't give you a specific quote except you give me detailed information and an example of what you want your site to look like.
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by coolskeelz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
i want a website designed for me for my small scale business and another one for my company,pls give me the estimate,i fee this is enough to get a reply from you.you might be the one to do the job for me.urgent pls.
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by Afam(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2006
How can you expect detailed cost estimate when you have failed to give a detailed requirement.

A website could be as cheap as free or as expensive as what google is doing. Where do you belong?

Without a clear list of requirements, you are bound to have problems with anyone that elects to design the sites for you because you will either under pay or over pay the person

Alexis has given you a perfect answer, so go to town with detailed information on what you want done first, otherwise you may end up running into problems.
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2006
Hello, it appears you really do not want to discuss the size of your business in the general forum or maybe rather you havent gotten exactly what you need.
Anyways to make things easier for you you can contact me i assure you i will give you the best price ever with great quality.
e.mail-contact@niromsolutions.com
niromsolutions@yahoo.com
website- www.niromsolutions.com

tel 0805418499, 01-8127254
looking forward to doinbg a succesful business with you.
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by my2cents(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2006
Geez,

At $1 a site, some people wonder why web developers can't afford to put food on the table. Economics gone awry! It's George Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm put together. Even Milton Friedman would order a pyschiatric evaluation grin

tufia!!
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by alexis(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2006
my2cents,

I am cracking up man
Re: Urgent Pls!give Me Estimate/cost Of A Website by drkells(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Then what about building a business website herbal medicinal products ,how does it cost... kennyoduwole1@gmail.com
Hello, it appears you really do not want to discuss the size of your business in the general forum or maybe rather you havent gotten exactly what you need.
Anyways to make things easier for you you can contact me i assure you i will give you the best price ever with great quality.
e.mail-contact@niromsolutions.com
niromsolutions@yahoo.com
website- www.niromsolutions.com

tel 0805418499, 01-8127254
looking forward to doinbg a succesful business with you.

(1) (Reply)

Constructive Criticisms Are Welcome / Internship In Ibadan / Help! On Building A Forum Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.