Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

“He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (608 Views)

"Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / 'merry Fraudulent Christmas' - Nigerian Transgender Says / Hajj Stampede: “he Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by mowah: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerian born transgender, Stephanie Rose, has
once again called out to ‘God’ as being behind the
death of hundreds of pilgrims in the recent Mina,
Saudi Arabia stampede when Muslim pilgrims
gathered to carry out Islamic ritual of stoning the
Devil.
It will be recalled that Rose, born Dapo
Adaralegbe has before now, put out all sorts of
comments to buttress her real hatred for God.
In her recent Facebook posts, the transgender
alleged that God is actually the Devil that the
pilgrims went to stone in the Holy land and He
ended up killing them.
She wrote: “The same God is the devil that they
had gone to stone in Mecca. What else can you
expect from the blood thirsty Abrahamic God
that delights in killing and destruction? He stoned
them back with death…. They did not go to
heaven or Hell fire, their souls are reincarnated
after many years.
“Yes … The Abrahamic God is the God and devil
of this wicked World! I know the Abrahamic God
so well … He has plotted many evils against me
from inception instigating violence, instigating
rejection, instigating humiliation, instigating
hostilities amongst many other evil plots.
“The Abrahamic God instigated grave violence
and bloodshed against me (to destroy me ) as he
had instigated violence and bloodshed on Sodom
and Gomorrah.
“The Abrahamic God is very wicked and callous,”
Rose wrote.

Re: “He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by kemlily(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
lollllll grin grin grin
Re: “He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by Atigba: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin I wan die ooooo
Re: “He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by IHEKESON: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm, her his opinion though.
Re: “He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by princy80(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
omo c face grin grin grin i hope dem no change dat boy/girl brain during d sex change surgery
Re: “He Stoned Them Back To Death” – Nigerian Transgender Blames God by rawpadgin(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
no mata what this f 00l said our merciful God will still forgive him(her)

(1) (Reply)

See What Civilization Have Kept Us Away From. / Thought Or Blasphemy? / Is The Genesis Statement Of Adam Ruling Over Eve God's Perfect Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.