Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. (1657 Views)

Exclusive: Why Okada Rider Stabbed DPO Of Ikeja GRA Police Station / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by captaindaylay(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
On the 29th of September at the close of work, I went to see a good friend who has a tutorial centre around a place called Ibefun street in Alapere,Ketu. We strolled to the bus stop ( Ibefun bus stop)where each would go his own way. My friend met a female friend and while both of them were talking, I spotted a police van and another car both filled with gun totting policemen.

I shifted backward and began to call on my friend that it was time to leave. I did this because every now and again, one hears atrocities committed by these men. Well, they arrested my friend and I and took us to their station. We barely had time to call somebody then they threw us in a cell! This happened on around 10pm and we remained behind bars till 5pm the next day when Soldiers and a lawyer came to our rescue. The DPO who led the operation alleged that we were armed robbers. He claimed we broke his phone and pushed him inside a gutter.

The next day when one my friends who was livid with rage told the DPO that he had jailed innocent guys who are gainfully employed,he retorted: ' I don't care!'

Fellow Nairalanders, I want justice and I need your honest and candid opinions as to how I can go about this issue. I can't afford the exhorbitant fees of lawyers and the one who came to our aid is our pastor. Mature contributions, please.
Re: The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by debetmx(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Police don tire. Being trying to obtain a police extract in the last three days.

Dem just dey bill me.
Re: The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is because there are lots of untrained police men and many are illiterates. The are uncivilized and don't have idea what the modern policeing is. Look for a good human right activist. I am so ashamed of our police. Drunks are too many amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by FirstCounsel(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Do a petition to the CP in Charge of X Squad, Alagbon close Ikoyi. Go there your self if you cant afford a lawyer. You can also petition the CP Lagos State. Be bold & courageous...

1 Like

Re: The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by captaindaylay(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thanks First Counsel. I'll do exactly that. I felt so belittled that I just couldn't let this pass without doing something. The ultimate is to make sure these people become aware that they can't act with impunity. Thanks once again.
Re: The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
If you know say you are not from a rich and well recognized family, you better think twice now before you petition them. The avoidance of case with police is the beginning of wisdom. I have said my own cause they will always come after you just when you think you have dealt with them, especially when dey carry out research on you and find out you just a mere and average Nigerian. Let it go bro, nor reason their matter

1 Like

Re: The Notorious DPO Of Alapere Police Station. by andyanders: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
If you have been left by those robbers, it will be better you run from that area because they can plan to kill you and also tag you as a robber.You can imagine those paid to protect innocent citizens turn around to tag the person a thief when they cannot arrest one single thief.

You can forget the case if you have been left to go since you cannot afford getting a lawyer.Only human right activists can handle this but consider your time.

Thank your God you were not killed and branded an armed robber.The dead cannot stand a case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. Nysc Copper Who's Picture Was Used To Make Fun Of Comits Sucide / Serving Corper/vikings member Murdered In Nekede Owerri / Money Ritual Gone Bad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.