Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Workforce Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview (29478 Views)

WORKFORCE Interview Invite / Workforce Interview / Workforce Interview -customer Experience Officer Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
I did interview with them yesterday,I haven't gotten any msg from them. Most of my friends got messages from them this evening. Is there anyone in my shoe?
Re: Workforce Interview by bioduneberry(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rachbee:
I did interview with them yesterday,I haven't gotten any msg from them. Most of my friends got messages from them this evening. Is there anyone in my shoe?

Same here, did interview yesterday but have not heard from them.
Re: Workforce Interview by Rogersmith(m): 3:03am On Oct 18, 2015
My interview is in lagos, and I am very far from lagos. I want the interview to be done in Abuja. What should I do?
Re: Workforce Interview by kudus007(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2015
pls can anyone help with the cover letter being asked my workforcegroup cause I'm always applying and didn't get any response.... I'm thinking my cover letter or CV is poor kindly assist me on this..thanks alot
Re: Workforce Interview by Viscy(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
If you live in Abuja 4ward your CV to abj@workforcegroup.com
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2015
bioduneberry:

Same here, did interview yesterday but have not heard from them.
I still haven't heard from them. How abt u?
Re: Workforce Interview by protutor: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Please has anyone who had interview on Tuesday for Customer experience officer heard anything?
Re: Workforce Interview by bioduneberry(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rachbee:

I still haven't heard from them. How abt u?

I haven't heard from them too. sad
Re: Workforce Interview by Linzo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Register here and thank me after 14days www.links-news.com/p1054
Re: Workforce Interview by rjia(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
i did interview with workforce around last week and they havnt got bak to me.dnt know if dere s anyone havn same issue with me.
Re: Workforce Interview by Sunnypar(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Seamareggae:

After interview with one of there client .. We are waiting for the client decision

Till then... We wait patiently...
How far?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sunnypar:

How far?
Didn't get it... My fellow got it...

All is well... Thanks for checking.
Re: Workforce Interview by OgaSirAde(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Seamareggae:

So what did Workforce tell you? any hope for another Client?
Re: Workforce Interview by wadanki: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2015
I did my interview with workforce since October and documentation since 30th of October and up till now they haven't called any of us.
Re: Workforce Interview by lovelyngeee(f): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Seamareggae:

Pls when did you go for the interview with the client? After training and documentation, I am yet to hear from them,tho we were told it would be in batches...
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2015
lovelyngeee:

Pls when did you go for the interview with the client? After training and documentation, I am yet to hear from them,tho we were told it would be in batches...
Lemme put it this way...

It all depends on the client they are recruiting for... Whenever the client is ready, they would then call you guys.

Secondly, doing documentation doesn't guarantee you anything with workforce, until you have an interview with any of there client and you are successful.

Thirdly, you should have asked them, the specific time or week, they would get back to you, but notwithstanding just take it easy. God will see you thru.

Compliments of the season...

4 Likes

Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
wadanki:
I did my interview with workforce since October and documentation since 30th of October and up till now they haven't called any of us.
I would advice you to keep applying for any vacancy on there website that suits your skills and experience instead of waiting to be called...

They also have thousands of people that have done documentation without any job..

I wish you all the best bro...
Re: Workforce Interview by Marvin67: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=wadanki post=41344752]I did my interview with workforce since October and documentation since 30th of October and up till now they haven't called any of us.[/quote

Yea. I'm in the same shoe. I finished my documentation mid October. Up till now, I've not heard anything from them. Though I called Fisaya, (the documentation guy) and he assured that workforce would get in touch with me once something comes up
Re: Workforce Interview by sleeknaija(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Weldone guys. Please how can I apply for jobs in workforce? Do I have to send my cv to a particular email or I'll submit at thier office or tru their website. I'll also like to know d email or website I can send my cv to. Thanks
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
sleeknaija:
Weldone guys. Please how can I apply for jobs in workforce? Do I have to send my cv to a particular email or I'll submit at thier office or tru their website. I'll also like to know d email or website I can send my cv to. Thanks
Always check there website or nairaland for vacancy...
Re: Workforce Interview by Wildemex92(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Seamareggae:

Lemme put it this way...

It all depends on the client they are recruiting for... Whenever the client is ready, they would then call you guys.

Secondly, doing documentation doesn't guarantee you anything with workforce, until you have an interview with any of there client and you are successful.

Thirdly, you should have asked them, the specific time or week, they would get back to you, but notwithstanding just take it easy. God will see you thru.

Compliments of the season...
thanks for d info. if u don't mind me asking , how long did it take u to get an interview with d client?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Wildemex92:
thanks for d info. if u don't mind me asking , how long did it take u to get an interview with d client?
My own was the same day... So it all depends..

It took a friend of mine abt 2 weeks....
Re: Workforce Interview by Wildemex92(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Seamareggae:
My own was the same day... So it all depends..
It took a friend of mine abt 2 weeks....
still waiting for my own ooo. still applying in other places
Re: Workforce Interview by bosede345: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
It all depends.....i sent my CV to them,and I got a msg from them d next day for interview....just keep trying. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by ginkybobs: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
bosede345:
It all depends.....i sent my CV to them,and I got a msg from them d next day for interview....just keep trying. May God help us all

Even after the interview and documentation/training u might still wait a long time before any of their client calls.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by Selwin256(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2016
wadanki:
Hi, can you please explain d referee form, and which form is to be taken for court stamp?
Re: Workforce Interview by annieaisha: 7:58am On May 14, 2016
Will workforce tell u wen to come for the documentation or should one go on those stipulated days
Re: Workforce Interview by Luchiana1(f): 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
Did deir exam sha
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 2:44am On May 15, 2016
For those who had an assessment with Workforce on Friday, 13th, (probably for a call center/customer care), Plz revert if you have been invited for the interview on Monday.
Re: Workforce Interview by adeyinka09: 7:57am On May 15, 2016
exotiqueify:
For those who had an assessment with Workforce on Friday, 13th, (probably for a call center/customer care), Plz revert if you have been invited for the interview on Monday.
Revert What do you mean?
revert /rɪˈvəːt/
verb
1. return to (a previous state, practice, topic,
etc.).
2. turn (one's eyes or steps) back.
noun
a person who has converted to the Islamic
faith.
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2016
adeyinka09:

Revert What do you mean?
revert /rɪˈvəːt/
verb
1. return to (a previous state, practice, topic,
etc.).
2. turn (one's eyes or steps) back.
noun
a person who has converted to the Islamic
faith.

Naturally, I would have lashed at u for tryiñg soo hard to show off..... I was darn certain, I knew d word "revert" ALSO meant to reply.....I mean, i had to literally check my dictionary again. That said, Please try using an UPDATED dictionary.
(intransitive) To reply. E.g. Please revert by Monday.

I would care less if u are an English Major, but I didn't have to be one to know revert has various other meanings.....Next time u wanna be a douche, try triple checking before opening your mouth.
.....And then again, seeing u have no answer to my question, kindly buzz off. Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.