Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork (3121 Views)

How Much To Plaster This Bungalow / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork by eiffel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
We install POP Ceiling , Window Artwork, Wall Screeding, Floor and Wall Tiles at very affordable price

Call us now for more information

Eiffel Properties
Suite C13, Queens Shopping Complex Sangotedo
Phone 08057639299
email: eiffelconsultingng@gmail.com

Re: POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork by amadasunfarm(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
What will it cost me to install this pop ceiling of 110 .meters,
Living rood/ dinning,
3bedrood,

1kitchen,
1store,
3toilets,
1visitors toilet
Re: POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork by Johnsonsp(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy sunday! I sis write u@ ur other nairaland account but u didn't answer back, I will like to know how ur charge on wall divideing with cement work. Blow r d area I want to divide get back to me with the cost for all...

1) Living room 14x13

Dining 11x7

Exit 8x4

2) Building front and right side 40x35
Building back and left side 40x35

Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Increase Rent / Affordable Properties For Sale In Akute, Ogun State / Forsale 1 Plot Of Land @igbogbo By Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.