Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Much To Plaster This Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much To Plaster This Bungalow (30602 Views)

Checkout This Bungalow / Check This Bungalow Very Close To Express Road N5.5m / Check This Bungalow With 4 Shops On One And Half Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by MissO: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello
Please could anybody tell me if 250 000 N for labour and 218 000N for the material is a fair price to plaster this Bungalow.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by twinskenny(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
MissO:
Hello
Please could anybody tell me if 250 000 N for labour and 218 000N for the material is a fair price to plaster this Bungalow.
Thanks in advance!

did three bedroom here 200k

what does the 218k entails?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by greenermodels: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
MissO:
Hello
Thanks in advance!
that's way too much, I'm currently using well skilled togolese masons to plaster a block of three bedroom flats (6 units of three bedroom flats, two stories high) at onitsha and I'm not even happy to with my partner that awarded them the job at #650,000 for labour, that includes inside and out even parapets, very neat work, the thread is here on nairaland,i would soon upload the plastering pictures by next week.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by MissO: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fyi

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2016
grin
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Unsad(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2016
sad
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by ngoben(f): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2016
I don't no hoooo....ask google

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Cunninlinguist: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
smiley
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Ayoswit(f): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2016
just here to learn

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2016
A
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by baski92(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Show off nigga
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Good
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by fotadmowmend(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Why not checking up another qualified contractor and compare prices

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Brio984(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2016
ngoben:
Its Better U Shut Ur Mouth When Adults Are Talking

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Exponental(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Talk to a QS... If you need one, call me.

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Tripleoluwa(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Where's the location of the building? Trucks that will offload plaster sand at your building site would charge you based on proximity. If the structure is within Lagos, quote me. I can help you control plaster sand to your site
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by TVTKOKO(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2016
MissO:
Hello
Thanks in advance!
i am sorry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Barselonia(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Okay
Senior man.. .if u can pay d price, brother go ahead.. .
It's a quotation...
I guess u should have a site engineer, so asking us here would bring more confusion To u.. .
Na advert u go dey see

Or better still invite different manson to quote for it better than dis ..

Because we here are also looking for daily chopping ooo.. .
Any way am into p.o.p ooo.. ..when it reach that level.. .halla me

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by KingsWillRoyal: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2016
ngoben:
must u show your stupidity anywhere you go?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by neonly: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2016
In dis buhari era 1.5 million grin angry grin
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
D
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by ngoben(f): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Brio984:
Its Better U Shut Ur Mouth When Adults Are Talking
...eh c adult hooo....y u cari my mata for head like gala sellers...seems daz what u do for a living....a dear respect ur kids...only kids insult pple...if u dnt like my opinion ...pls move to d next....besides google hv all d answers we ever desire...beautiful morning dis morning

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by frerari(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Well go and look for a relatively ife bricklayer
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by ngoben(f): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2016
KingsWillRoyal:
only a stupid pson knows a stupid pson....must u reply me

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Nigga,,, fuuuuck you.!
Wait wait, so you want to tell me that those that builded that house hav no idea of how much plastering would cost except you bring it on here to show undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lyk i said,,, fuuuuck you and fuuuuck the mod that brought this trash to the front page
you are just a silly fool....IDIOT!!!! with an attitude like this you will never build ur own house ....FOOL. ... you cannot even construct good grammar, what is "those that builded that house ".....fool.... the past tense for build is built. Bastarrd!!!! GERARAHERE

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2016
What's the square metre of each space of your apartment?

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by benueguy(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2016
KingsWillRoyal:
Ooooooooooo!
agongajoseph:
you are just a silly fool....IDIOT!!!! with an attitude like this you will never build ur own house ....FOOL. ... you cannot even construct good grammar, what is "those that builded that house ".....fool.... the past tense for build is built. Bastarrd!!!! GERARAHERE
Ooooooooooo! There we go again!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by NicoBaba(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2016
ngoben:
av u spread d mat u wee wee on.?
Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by playhero(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2016
make i charge my battery first

2 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by ekwe18(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
MissO:
Hello
Thanks in advance!

Good morning, the labour is OK, the material will get to 80% if properly managed and supervised, I doubt if it will finish it.
Am available for Roof, Doors, tiles, water closet, bathroom accessories, water heater . Etc.

Call or whatsapp 08037956267

1 Like

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by NicoBaba(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
God bless u for dis.. may u find favor in d sight of God.. I was gonna reply dat idiot with a foetus brain...buh u saved me d stress

6 Likes

Re: How Much To Plaster This Bungalow by amadice(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2016
labour alone will cost within the range of 250,000 to 300,000....by the way how many rooms are we talking about...and the dimension if the rooms and parlour.... can't figure out the building plan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Fireworks Fire Destroys Buildings On Lagos Island. / Container Movement In Lagos To Any Part Of The Country / Building Behind Zenith Bank In Lekki Currently On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.