Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer (28391 Views)

2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by California30(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:

It's Critics Like u dah Dnt Belong Ere....Fools Like U am Very sure can't even deliver as a Local Government Chairman. Nd U're Running Your mouth to criticize an Active Government
I blame your English teacher for not teaching you punctuation..
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by Sirme411(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
California30:

I blame your English teacher for not teaching you punctuation..
I was actually taught Punctuation..I was just Nt Taught To waste My time using It For Fools Like You...
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by konklushun(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Successful exhumation was carried out by the police Na wa
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by California30(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sirme411:

I was actually taught Punctuation..I was just Nt Taught To waste My time using It For Fools Like You...

I love you so much.
You just showed how kids can be brave & entertaining on the internet.
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by lopsoj(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
yorke1:
People get mind. Jesus pls come on time
will you be ready when he comes? Ask yourself well oh
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by deelobe: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Classickid:
Edo boys and crime are like 5 and 6.. R.I.P to the dead.
p
It is only shallow minded people that make comments with tribal undertone clas sick kid or wetin your name be. Grow up
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by Sirme411(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
California30:

I love you so much.
You just showed how kids can be brave & entertaining on the internet.
Wateva....Happy Birthday Anyways More years to. Come.....nd Stop criticizing our govt u're in Diospora u dnt knw wats rili goin on ere....its wat u hear in d news u blif...Plz
#BuhariIzTrying#GiveHimTym
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by sirTesco(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Simitrendy:
.. Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State Nigeria isn't a good school. Quote Me Anywhere..
do they tell u it was the student that kidnapped him
People just reads headline and rush to comment without reading the news in details. This guy did it. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by Donald3d(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
webshopng1:
God rest his soul....May God deliver us all from evil doers...do i hear an Amen!
AMEN
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by dragunov: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
California30:
Don't believe anything you hear under Buhari's Regime.
That was how they killed all the Boko Haram boys but more suicide bombings occours daily.
That was how they said 900 chibok girls were kidnapped and he promised to return them alive if he is elected the president, what happened when he became the president ?? He found all the kidnapped girls and returned them to their families ??

Continue supporting Buhari because y'all have been programmed, you can't make use of your brain.
what has buhari got to do with kidnappers now? Haha! Can't you use your head?
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by chiefoboh1(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2015
Simitrendy:
.. Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State Nigeria isn't a good school. Quote Me Anywhere..
u nor Serious 4 life, weti concern d school Wit d kingnapping

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by ailehwise(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2015
gidjah:
the graduqte of that sec sch hardly get job qfter graduation!.that sch is d HQ OF CULT ACTIVITIES WORLD WIDE
They are leading in terms job. It is another anointed University you know?
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by MarieSucre(f): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2015
So they killed him even after collecting the ransome.
Karma is a bitcch!!!
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by Ndeewonu: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2015
From armed robbery, cultism, kidnapping and rape, Edo State has been the worst in terms of crime in Nigeria. I keep wondering why that governor cannot bury his head in shame, especially because things were not like this before he came to power.

Second worst state was River, where honourable Rotimi Amaechi ruled for eight good years, with all the money at his disposal. Too many cult activities and kidnapping under Amaechi, even with all his secure votes.

One wonders why these two talkative governors could not secure their states but believe they can secure Nigeria. Truly, you cannot give what you do not have!
Re: Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Simitrendy:
WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE. JUST THAT WE SEE OPPRESSION AS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.