Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She (46118 Views)

Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nitrobemsin: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
The decomposing body of a Female Student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa was found in her apartment.

A Student of the Prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, who was always known to mind her business, who always come in and go out of her Lodge at her own discretion has been found dead in her room after four days.

The incident occurred within the first week of August 2017 and no one including her neighbors knew of the incident until after 4 days.

After several days of absence, the lodge residents began to wonder where she might have traveled to, it was noticed that her room door had visits of huge houseflies struggling to get into the room and occasional smell of her decaying body oozing out around her apartment.

With the combined effort of the residents in the area, the door was broken down to uncover the misery of her absence and what exactly brought the flies and smell around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ3bp-EhWXg

Get Full News and video at https://www.bbcnigeria.net/decomposing-body-of-a-female-unizik-student-found-in-her-room-4-days-after-she-died-graphic-video/
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

From the pic,

I hope she was not practicing how to twerk & got electrocuted in the process?

Anyhow, death na turn by turn e no matter how e happen.

RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by elantraceey(f): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

What's funny about this? undecided

May her soul rest in peace, This is one of the reasons one should at least interact with immediate neighbors, only God knows what happened to her.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2017
elantraceey:

What's funny about this? undecided

grin shocked grin

Learn to mind your biz!

6 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Deefuray(f): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2017
OMG!!!
This is really sad,...

5 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by GdexFolami(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Jesus!!! ... Is this kind of woman destined to die young or what? Sometimes I just wonder what could someone have done to deserve such a filthy death .RIP madam ,may your soul rest in perfect peace. No one is above death ,let always show some sympathy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by sukkot: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2017
ye haf return to the other side.
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by tekkers22(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2017
What is wrong with this life angry
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by fatymore(f): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2017
What could be the cause.. God take perfect control of our lives... Our parents should not weep over us... Happy New week

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Kingsley1000(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2017
SLAY QUEEN

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Jodha(f): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Geez why is she naked
..rip though... I hope it's not.murder

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by MaryKaku007(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by NwaAmaikpe: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

She minded her business to the grave.
Sad she didn't even get to graduate from school

May she find peace and rest in the afterlife.
Waste of precious pvnny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by dayleke: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by sojayy(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Jesus !!!!!
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by maxiuc(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2017
cry cry

Sleeping alone kind of bad

Same nearly happened to me if not that my frnd slept at my place that night hmm it could have been history

RIP lady

And for the overzealous MOD that banned me I hope you have gotten your reward Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Probably murdered.

Before you ask .. yes I have electro-circuted several times and I am not dead yet.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by 175(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Eyaa. .feel sorry for the family. The more reason we should always familiarize with neighbors and stop all these one man squad.

12 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by ril19(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Too many sudden deaths in this our time. let the reader use discernment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by youngvizzy1(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2017
this is what I always say to a particular girl in the hostel who always mind their business as if it's no man's business, there's a girl opposite me in this my hostel, she always keep to herself forming like she doesn't wanna socialize with people, I always tell her to dump that lifestyle, one day she might sleep and don't wake, who knows nobody will bother knocking on her door until she start decomposing.... I pray God save us from untimely death. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by otswag(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

From the pic,

RIP

of all situations to Joke about?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by kittykollinxx(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
the mystery of death is still a mystery. may God protect all of us that are yet to die

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
One reason Undergraduates should not stay alone off campus embarassed
You should have a room mate or flat mate shocked

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by livingstoneony(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by Lanretoye(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

From the pic,

RIP
so thisone self na comment.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by hollowpot15684(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2017
from the look of the scene, it looks like she was electrocuted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by logica(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2017
Jodha:
Geez why is she naked
...because she was in the comfort and privacy of her room.

10 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She by rossi49ja(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Kingsley1000:
SLAY QUEEN
I see no sense in your post dude. Many people sleep naked. It looks like she was electrocuted.

On the other hand, even the dead deserves some respect, whoever filmed the clip shouldn't have shared it online. That's someone's sister or daughter out there. May we never experience such death. Amen.
My sympathy to her family.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.